FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What would you do?

What would you do?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last year as i got to know my now fiancee, she asked me 'so if we went to bed what would you do to me'. This was all via the joys of the internet so i thought i would share with you the e-mail i sent her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well lets set the scene, Candle light, cosy and warm, black silk sheets and wine.

I would start with you laying on your front on the bed naked of course. I would slowly drip some warm oil across your back and gently start to massage your back, first your neck then shoulders and arms then slowly down your back. Mixing the sensation between gentle massage and feather light touches.

I would slowly work my way down the outside of one leg and then back up the inside. Being very careful not to brush against your pussy, before massaging down the other.

Once i had finished massaging your legs, i would sit straddling your bum and lean down. Slowly i would begin to kiss and nibble the nape of your neck and ears. down one side of your neck and then the other. Slowly using butterfly kisses i would start to kiss your back, first across the shoulders, then down the sides and up again before slowly kissing my way down your spine.....

Then i would slowly kiss my way across your bum and down the outside of your leg. all the way down the outside then slowly back up the inside.

As i reach the top i would gently nuzzle the lips of your pussy with my mouth, before moving off down your other leg...then i would turn you over....

i would drip some more oil over your front and begin by slowly rubbing it into your shoulders and the front of your arms, then over your tummy before moving up to your breast. Slowly i would massage the oil in, using slow kneading strokes, circling the flesh of your breasts before lightly teasing the nipples..

Then i would begin to massage back down of your tummy and down the outside of your leg. As I come back up the inside i would let my fingers gently trace over your pussy before continuing down the other leg.

When the massage was over i would start to kiss your neck, working from side to side. I would kiss down your arms and gently suck on each of your fingers.

I would move onto your breasts, caressing each one in turn as i slowly kissed in decreasing circles until i had the nipple in my mouth. I would gently suck your nipple, nibbling and teasing it with my tongue, before releasing it and moving onto your other breast and repeating the action.

Finishing with your breasts i would begin to kiss slowly from side to side across your tummy, down onto your pubic bone, before veering away to the outside of your thigh.

I would then begin to kiss down the outside of your thing, down past your knee and over your foot, coming back up the inside, along your inner thigh. As i reach your pussy i would slowly trail my tongue across and then begin kissing down the other leg.

As i come back to the top i would slowly begin to stroke the lips of your pussy, not entering just gently stroking the outside as i begin sucking in your nipples again. Slowly i would ease my finger between the lips, stroking all the way up and down..gently and slowly, I would continue this as i suck on your nipples. As you become more turned on i would start to ease a finger inside. slowly beginning to gently fuck you with my finger. As i am doing this i would begin to kiss my way lower, as i reach your pussy i would turn my wrist and bend my finger to start stroking your g-spot as my tongue starts to taste and explore your pussy. I would the gently ease a second finger in to continue the massage of your g-spot as i begin to lick and suck on your clit.....

I would continue doing this, enjoying the feeling of you becoming hotter and more turned on..as you begin to writhe. Matching the movements of my fingers and flicks of my tongue to the writhing of your hips.

As you become more and more turned on and your orgasm approaches i would start to gently speed up my fingers and tongue. Letting you get closer and closer to orgasm.

As you get to the edge and the orgasm builds i would stop.......and wait, letting you calm down just a little, before continuing on and building it again...this i would do over and over, wanting to hear your frustration and need as each time i stop before you can cum.

Then when the time is right i will begin building the speed, matching the writhe of your body, letting you build and get to the orgasm you desire...as you orgasm i would remove my fingers and lick your pussy to taste you.

Easing back as your orgasm subsides i would continue to gently lick you. Until the moment has passed.

What happens next is up to you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic