FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > just a night in the pub

just a night in the pub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lba couple1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

usual Saturday night, few drinks in the pub chinese meal then home, well thats the usual but not this week.

hubby and i went to the pub as usual but when the taxi came to take us home we decided to go to another pub, yes we had had a few. met a guy we know in the pub"not a swinger" had a chat for a while then he asks us if we know the 2 women beside us, cant say i had noticed them . this guy "we will call him mark" then says that he likes the look of one of the women so me being me got them chatting. after about an hour mark whispers thanks in my ear and tells me that one of the women " ann" is going home with him. im happy for him . ann then walks her friend out to get her a taxi home and mark goes with her , ten minutes later ann comes back to finish her drink and tells hubby and i that marks gone home, she decided he wasnt really her type, i ask her what her type is and she replys that hubby and i are her type. hubby and i just laugh and tell her she should come home with us then.at that point i noticed what amazing tits she had and think hubby had his eye on them too.when the pub closed we went outside to get taxis and ann told us that she really did want to come home with us. at this point we decided to tell ann what we got up to in our spare time, her eyes lit up and she flagged down a taxi.

we got in the frony door when ann grabbed me and kissed me, she put her hand up my dress and gently slipped her finger in my now very wet pussy, her other hand massaging my hard nipple. i gently popped one of anns ample boobs from her low cut top and licked her hard nipple. i could see hubby watching from the living room and told ann to go there while i got more comfortable, i was so horny i felt i could burst, but didnt want to be greedy, i went into the bedroom and left ann and hubby to it. when i came into the living room i was naked and had a blanket for the floor in one hand and my rabbit friend in the other.ann was on her knees sucking my hubby hard cock he had a look of sheer pleasure, i put the blanket down and watched as he lay ann down ,he kissed her then spread her legs open gently and licked her wet pussy i could hear the wetness as he slid his fingers in and out, ann was moaning i lay on the couch a little distance away with a great view and slid my rabbit into my soaking pussy, within minutes i could feel myself about to burst, i could see ann watching me, this turned me on even more and i exploded, ann and hubby came up to join me and took it in turns to lick my hot juices,i could feel another orgasm about to come and ann knew this she gently teased me and told me to suck my hubby ,his cock was so hard and i could taste his pre cum as i sucked harder and massaged his balls ann gently teased my pussy with her fingers, all the time telling me to suck his brains out , i exploded again and ann got down and mopped up.hubby then moved round and gently fingered ann from behind as she licked my wet pussy, i could feel her relax as hubby hit her spot . i pushed her away and told her to lie down, hubby got down between her legs and gently teased her clit, i told her that i wanted to rest for ten and would just watch. i have never been so turned on as to see how much enjoyment ann was getting as hubby teased her gently probbing his tongue in and out then gently running his hands all over her body , ann begged him to lick her more and he did, i came down and sucked those amazing nipples as hubby licked her pussy dry. i dont know what we had been drinking that night but i just wanted more and hubby and ann felt the same, i told ann i wanted to see my hubby fuck her , she sais she didnt feel right going that far with someones husband, but i told her i wanted to watch and enjoy every moment ann went to the powder room and hubby and i worried that she may now be feeling that she shouldnt be doing this, but the horn takes over and hubby and i started to touch each other and lick and suck hubby whispered in my ear that ann was watching thrrew the glass door, as hubby put his cock into me soaking pussy i let out a moan, with my legs round his neck hubby fucked me rubbing my clit and nipples he teased me till i couldnt take anymore and exploded . ann had wandered back into the room while we had been fucking and sat on a chair in the corner with her fingers in her wet pussy, she said she had loved watching us fuck and i told her i would really love to see her fuck my man like that.i left the room to visit the little girls room, and when i came back they were on the floor in a 69 hubby had his fingers in ann as he licked her wet amazing pussy, ann had a grip of hubbys balls as she sucked him , i of course at this point lay down with rabit and gently massaged my nipples as i probed my friend into my soaked pussy, i gently whispered, go on ann fuck him, you know you want his hard cock inside you, you know you want to feel him deep inside you, ann stopped sucking him and gently climbed on top ,at this point i couldnt see her face as she had her back to me, so i had to move round, as ann rode his cock her amasing tits bounced up and down , i pushed my rabbit inside me at the same rate as they fucked,just as ann was about to come hubby stopped her and told her to turn round doggy style facing me. hubby fucked ann from behind , as hubby exploded ann let out a sound of sheer pleasure, i watched as hubby pushed every last drop from his body , ann twitched with pleasure , and i exploded over rabbit. we had a break for half an hour then started again. it certainly wasnt just any night at the pub, and we hope it happens again. this is a true story and ann is not a swinger xxx

no we didnt take har number, we just may have to visit that pub a bit more often

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow amazing story. loved it. what pub do you go to??

By *uicyhunnibunniWoman  over a year ago

paignton

really enjoyed your story thank you for sharing xxx

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

What a great story

what a great story really liked that.think i need to find that pub too

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Great story would love to go to that pub with you never been to Glasgow

Brilliant, very horny x

By *lba couple1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

thanks every one for your replies, it was a great night, may go back to this pub again in a few weeks lol xxx

tell me which pub i will be sitting in the corner waiting

Awesome story, thanks for sharing x

Sounds great, good story

By *LEASURE70Couple  over a year ago

Leatherhead