FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the MILF

the MILF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Stephanie was the classic milf, perhaps nowadays she'd be called a cougar, but MILF says exactly what she was. Stephanie was 47 but looked so good for her age...She was 52 but she had the pert rounded ass of a 20-something, nicely pert breasts which always were visible through her strappy tops that she'd wear on a sunny summers day. She also had stunningly long amazing thin legs which ironically looked fantastic on her tiny petite frame. She was a down to earth MILF who was great fun to have drinks after work with whenever we all went for after work beers.

Everyone in the workplace thought she was the ultimate fuckable fit MILF.

The weird thing about it though was that Stephanie was single. I’d often see the discreet emails appear on her screen and hear her whisper on the phone to someone but she always showed up at events and do's alone.

I'm not ashamed to say that i fancied Stephanie, but always thought she was well out my league so I just saw her as a workmate.

One day, Stephanie came to work looking upset and sat at her desk nervously chewing her nails and looking like her dog died or something. Judy, the office gossip told me that stephanie had broken it off with this fella she was seeing. He had cheated on her.

I was shocked. I didn’t think anyone could possibly want to cheat on Stephanie. I felt anger rise in my system and spoke without thinking.

“Well, tell her I think the guy is dick. She doesn’t deserve that sort of treatment. How could anyone do that to a woman like her. She’s so hot, she could have anyone”. “Tell me what?”

I spun around to see Stephanie standing there with smirk on her face.

“Umm, Umm…well just tell you something” I walked away with my hands in my pockets looking embarrassed. I surprised myself. She probably just thinks I’m a proper pervy loser.

I made it my business to avoid Stephanie for the next week. She turned the corner I ran. I didn’t want her to be disgusted by the likes of my stupid younger guy lusty feelings. It seemed easy to avoid her. The only trouble was there was a works function coming up. I had a habit of getting really d*unk and acting like a dick.

Stephanie showed up in a low cut red dress and high heeled long riding boots. The cleavage was alive and well. I stood in the far corner of the room against the wall by myself. I'm not bad looking but i was still half-avoiding Stehpanie and aside from her my work is full of mingers.

Stephanie worked the room and I stayed in the corner. Some staff workers were already getting merry and making out.

I turn around to watch them for a while. A tap on my shoulder made me pull back. It was Stehpanie.

“ I heard what you said that day.. You think you know what I deserve?”

I looked down at my shoes. “ I didn’t mean to get involved Stephanie. I’m sorry.”

“ You said it, like you were already involved? Are you?”

I was facing her now. She moved closer into me and breathed close to my neck,so close i could feel it. Her hand brushed my thigh. I looked around. Everyone was too busy or d*unk to notice us leaving.

The meeting room next door was unlocked. We went in and closed the door and she moved into me kissing me passionately and practically ripping my shirt off. She kissed my chest and got on her knees. I tried to unzip my trousers but she stood up and stopped me. She placed my hands firmly on the table and removed my belt to bind them.

After rolling my pants down, she went to kneel but changed her mind. Instead she began to disrobe piece by piece and show me some of that hot ass. Her breasts were amazing and so so pert. Her skin glistened in the barely lit room. As she removed her skimpy red thong, I could smell her feminine odours...oh she smelt good, could almost taste her...and it really turned me on how up for it she was.

I felt like her boy toy plaything. I was being used for her pleasure. This woman knew what she wanted.

Stephanie stood in front of me nude. Her pussy was hairless except a little stripe. “Don’t move” she whispered into my ear and rubbed her body all over mine teasing me and shoving her breasts in my face. I sucked. Her pussy was near level with my cock. She rubbed herself all over my thighs and gave my ass a little slap. I begged her to play with my cock but she wouldn’t. She rubbed her pussy in front of me to ease her tension but wouldn’t get me off.

It got to the point I couldn’t take anymore. I wiggled my hands out of the belt and grabbed her, pulling her toward me and kissing her mouth passionately.

I backed her against the wall and began to fuck her firmly. She seemed to enjoy this change of pace and enthusiastically fucked me back. I tried to hold out and moved backwards, grabbed an office chair and sat down on it and she rode me sticking her tits in my face and crying out. I felt her pussy contract and knew I was close. She was done and then I was. I shot my load straight into her pussy. I had fucked Stephanie. I had been fucked by Stephanie!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Great story

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

cheers

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

fab story hun x