FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The First Time.

The First Time.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yldstyle OP   Woman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I had no idea what put the notion in my mind to do these things. It seemed so far out of my comfort zone. However the look of the restraints positioned on my bed awaiting him looked so erotic to me. I couldn't wait to see them on him. He knew nothing of my plan which made it even hotter.

I chose the black underwear that always commands his attention and the boots..It was time they had an outing.

I texted him his instructions to strip off on entering the house and to sit cross legged in the corner facing the wall.

Even that was a thrill. However nothing prepared me for the excitement of his compliance.

I heard the door open and my heart was beating so fast with nerves and anticipation. Yet surprisingly no doubt what so ever. Maybe this was something we both needed?

I stood behind the door allowing him only a glance. There was something in the way he looked that day that turned me on so much more than ever before.

As I walked toward him now towering over him from behind. I heard him breathe me in. Maybe it was my perfume or just his nerves. I placed the soft blindfold over his eyes and kissed his neck and shoulders. Held his hand for reassurance. It was time to see where this could lead us.

He looked nervous. Somehow though it was the sexiest he had ever been. I had no real clue about how my little fantasy would be received but I was already feeling so incredibly sexy in a way I'd never felt before.

I walked around him slowly. The sound of my heels on the wooden floor seemed so loud as it broke our silence..I listened to his breathing. I looked at fine details on his body intently. Like the freckles on his back. I dropped down to my knees, my hair just grazing his skin and I kissed them one by one. Gently. Softly. Deliberately to his shoulders. My breath on his neck. I whispered "how do you feel?" He turned his head toward's me and said "I don't really know."

My fingers traced a line from his face to his shoulders, over his chest. He shuddered. It was approval and a wave of pleasure flooded through me.

My trail continued. I could see his cock was hard and he was obviously enjoying this new experience..I stopped just resting my finger above it.

I kissed him for the first time that day. It would have been so easy to just have him right there on the hall floor. However I had a taste of control and I don't think either of us wanted it to end.

I stood up and walked to my bedroom. Opened my toy box knowing full well he would recognise the sounds. I pulled out one of our favourite toys. A cold silver mini vibrator and switched it on..

I walked back through to him and whispered to him once more "you're not the only one getting off on this"

I ran the toy over his cock. Mmmm there it was the familiar moan of pleasure and approval. It was too much for me to wait any longer. I placed the toy against my cunt and made sure he knew exactly what I was doing.

"Can you hear how wet I am?"

"Yes" came his reply

I couldn't believe how much this was turning me on and where my confidence had suddenly come from.

"You can't see me. You can't feel me. You can't taste me." I said those words so slowly to him as my orgasm started to build. I kissed him and I came harder than I had on my own before.

"Please let me taste you" he pleaded.

I took the toy and placed it against his lips. I could see his cock standing proud and glistening with pre cum.

He devoured that toy and I watched in awe. I'd never seen him so desperate for me. This was so new. I had to carry on.

I kissed him. His kisses always make me melt but this was different. I took his hands and explained we were going through to my bedroom. "Do you trust me?" I asked hopefully.. without hesitation he replied "yes."

We were in for quite an afternoon.

I was excited being in this new position of power but could feel my nerves kicking in a little. Unsure of myself but certainly not about to give up. It was him. No matter how this goes we can be us and have a great time..

The restraints looked great on the ends of my bed and I knew instantly I couldn't wait to see him at my mercy.

I led him over to the bed and told him to lay down. As I traced his body with my fingers I could feel the tension inside him. He was nervous too. What a beatiful thing his trust was.

I took his left hand and placed it inside the restraint. The silence broken with changes in his breathing as he was realising his fate. Next the right hand.

I was so turned on just seeing him this way that all doubts were melting away.

I straddled his thigh and kissed him. Letting him feel how much I needed him for the first time. He loved it he moaned through our kiss and it was incredible.

I moved off of him and turned on some music. Rachmanioff seemed fitting for such a mood. I circled back round to the other side of my bed. Admiring him. Just in the way a lioness observes her prey.

I wanted him more in those moments than I ever had before. That was for later though.

I had only one thing on my mind. I wanted to tease him more..

I wanted to make him ache for me.

I started to kiss his neck and slowly, carefully and deliberately place kisses all the way over his shoulders and chest. Ignoring his nipples.

I continued my assault of kisses further. My fingers tracing his body behind my lips.

His shudders and sighs and breaths cheering me on further. As I reached his glistening cock I stopped. I waited. I wanted to taste him. To feel him throb in my hands. He wanted it too.

Instead I blew softly against the tip before allowing myself to flick just the tip of my tongue over the head to taste him.

It was too much for us both I think.

"Would you like to know how much this is turning me on?" I asked him.

His reply was throaty and low as he told me he needed to feel me.

I wanted to ride him there and then and I assume that was his thought too. But no.. not yet

I lowered myself to just above his face. I could feel him breathe me in once more. I leant my head forward and slowly kissed his cock as I wrapped my hand, one finger at a time around him.

I could feel him trying to reach my cunt and trying to free his hands.

It was time to take this up a notch as I spat on his cock. He moaned so loudly in appreciation but before he had finished I moved my mouth down his shaft. He still couldn't quite reach me.

He begged me. He begged for my cunt on his face.

Who was I to deny him?....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Nice start

A world of my own

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just the thing for a saturday mornjng read with my coffee

Mmmmm love it you sexy lady thank you x

Mm excellent start .... waiting for more mm x

Please let there be more

Great story so far, please write more.

More please

Loving this Hun xx

By *licker77Man  over a year ago

Stirling

Absolutely sensational

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Great start can't wait to hear more

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Really erotic reading. Please add some more.

Pretty please

Sue

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

scotland

Very very erotic!

You describe it beautifully.

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

This should be continued....!

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

A world of my own

"This should be continued....!"

I shall have to finish it x

Like this

Superb!

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"This should be continued....!

I shall have to finish it x"

Please do x

A world of my own

Few aspects of sex with him surprise me, afterall we had been seeing each other for years. That day opened up a whole world of new sensations for us both though.

I'm not very confident about my body and at times I struggle to really realax to enjoy his mouth on me. I know now this frustrated him but he respected it. However in that moment I craved him in a way I hadn't before. My body needed his touch, his kiss and in that instant his tongue. I moved lower to let his tongue reach me. He let out a moan on as soon as he reached me, relief, lust or just surprise perhaps.

I teased his mouth with my cunt. I could feel how wet I was, my clit was throbbing and so sensitive to every flick and movement from his very willing mouth. He was also desperately trying to free himself to reach me with his hands.

In those moments I felt somewhat selfish. Suddenly I wasn't feeling quite as in control either. I wraped my fingers around his cock and slowly began to stroke him. He was harder than I'd ever seen him and glistening with excitement.

I tried to regain composure by lifting myself from his mouth trailing my tongue over his cock. He always tastes and feels so good in my mouth. Just as I was beginning to devour him he freed his hands and pulled me back down on to his mouth.

My little adventure into domination was over, he had me where he wanted me and I allowed myself to really relax and enjoy the sensations. I didn't fight them.

It was intense. My body was shaking and his mouth relrntless. I felt so many emotions as wave after wave of pleasure took over my body. Forcing me to give myself to him in a way I hadn't before.

Wow excellent. Loving this - would love to be in this situation

» Add a new message to this topic