FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An email exchange

An email exchange

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A friend and I were sending some sexy stories to each other while I was out the country, this was my first attempt, her reply was even better and if this goes down well I'll post that later:

I walk into the hotel room with a chilled bottle of wine and you are stood in front of the bed looking at me as though you could eat me alive. Your are wearing very sexy black underwear, a bra that displays your magnificent breasts and a pair of french knickers that i can only imagine is hiding a smooth and shaven pussy.

I quickly close the door behind me and still holding the wine walk up to you and kiss you, deep and full before pushing you back on the bed. I turn and place the wine on the side before opening it and pouring myself a glass. I sit back in the chair in the corner of the room that faces the bed and await a show.

You knee on the corner of the bed in front of me and slowly run your hands over yourself, slowly and softly, working every part of your very sexy body that seems to be getting warmer by the minute. You step of the bed quickly and pull my shirt off over my head before returning to the bed, this time with your peachy arse facing me and you looking back over your shoulder. You run your hand up and between your legs, even i can tell from a small distance that you are wet. After licking your own fingers clean you again turn back to me, still on your knees.

You unfasten your bra and let it slide down over your breasts, its all i can do to not jump on you to start lick and sucking them. To my delight you tell me to stand up and walk towards you. Once at the corner of the bed you undo my trousers and pull down both them and my boxer shorts that are struggling to contain my bulging cock. You simply lick it up and down before sucking on it 3 times. Its then you that push me away as you swing around to lay on your back with your legs wide open.

Some how without me noticing you've removed your knickers and i am greeted by the sight of your glistening pussy lips. You almost seem to be ignoring i am any longer in the room and your hands word down your body and start working furiously on your pussy, focusing on your clit. As i am now naked as well i stand over your body that is starting to twitch slightly and enjoy my own private viewing of you pleasuring yourself. I can see you are close to coming so lower my face to your pussy and take a like. At the same time as i taste your sweet juices you let out a soft scream, obviously trying to muffle yourself.

Upon hearing this i can't help but get my cock involved. I slid it effortlessly into your pussy just as you start to buck and scream but this time you let yourself go. I can feel you getting tighter and tighter around me and i kiss you while still sliding my cock in and out of you. There is nothing you can do to control yourself as you continue to orgasm and i'm still fucking you hard and fast, i don't want to be left out.

After my sexy show it doesn't take me long and just as i feel your body give another huge buck i pull out of you and cum all over your stomach and tits. We look at each other and kiss deeply much like when i had walked in the room. We smile at each other and reach for the bottle of the wine to quench our thirst.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it, more please x

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Yeah i love it to

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well the reply then.....excuse the spelling etc, thing she was getting a bit hot and horny while writing it......

We enjoy our glass of wine and lie there dozing off.  When you wake its because there was a knock at the door, which I am answering.  I am wearing a black silk dressing gown and I am glowing from the sex we had.  At the door is a beautiful blond girl, in a short red dress and high heels, I invite her in and give her a glass of wine.  We sit in the chairs in the corner of the room and talk while we wait for you to wake up.

While we wait the girl (Lucy) crosses her legs and you can see the top of her stockings as she strockes her leg. She and I start laughing and she comments of the smell of sex in the room and how it is making her feel rather hot and horny.  I tell her how sexy she looks in the dress and she leans forward to kiss me full on the lips.  It is a lingering kiss.  Whilst kissing she slips her hand in side my silk robe and we both gasp in enjoyment.

You are awak now on the bed, and Lucy and I can see your hard cock and know that you are pleased with what you see.  We both get up and move over to the bed.  We kneel on either side of you and start to carress each other.  Lucy is running her hands through my hair, while I am carressing her legs, moving her tight dress further up.  You can see that she is wearing a black lace thong, and through the lace you can make out a clean shaven pussy.

My hands are at the top of her thigh and you are willing me to investigate what is inside her thong.  She has pulled the top of my robe open and is massaging me breasts, she moves her head from my lips working down my neck and shoulders to my breasts, bighting and licking me all the way.  My nipples are hard and erect, we keep glancing at you to make sure you are enjoying the show.

I am running my fingers over her thong and butt. I pass my fingers inbetweem the skin and the thong and with one long stroke run my finger between the lips and it comes out from the thong glistening with her juices.  I run my hand up her body and she licks my fingers whilst giving you a sultry stare.

She growns and pulls my robe of me and you can see that I am wet too. I pull Lucy's dress over her head, to reveal her full naked breasts, with erect nipples, begging to be kissed. I wast no time and get to work genlty nibbling at her nipples as she gasps in pleasure.

You are fully awak now. You cock is so hard it feels like it could burst.  You sit up and with each hand start to carress our legs, we both grown with pleasure as you hand reaches up to investigate how wet we both are.  Lucy and I are both yearning for your hard cock now. and we both put our hands on it.  With our hands sliding up and down your shaft, your thinking how could this get any better.

You are still running your hands between both of our legs. and then Lucy and I are licking your fingers clean and kissing each other.

You pull me round so that I am kneeling over you with my back to you and you lie back, guiding my hips over you head and you start licking me wet pussy lips.  Lucy stands over you facing me and I pull her thong down, I can see her wet lips glistening at me and I lean forward to like them and give her clit a little suck, she moans with pleasure.  She then lowers herself down so she is sitting over your knees and takes your throbbing cock in her mouth and slides in and out and licks up and down it.

She then pulls me up so that I am kneeling over your chest and runs her hand along my wet pussy, you have a great view of what she is doing and I am moaning.  My clit is throbbing and know it will not take me long before I come.  I am eager to sit on your cock.

I massage her breasts and kiss them and bite them, while she is still strocking my pussy, she is focused on my pussy, you can see my legs quivering as I try to stay in control.  

I reach for your cock, as Lucy straightens up, my arm passes through her legs, to take hold of you hard cock, I cant wait to feel it gliding between my pussy lips.

Lucy is facing you and she runs her hand down her body and starts to massage her clits. You reach up to feel her firm breasts.  I move round so that I am knelt between your legs and take your cock in my mouth and slide it in and out.  I can tell you want to thrust your cock in, and it wants to explode, so I sit astrid you and lower my self on to your cock.  We both gasp as your cock fills me and you feel my tight pussy around you. 

You start to lick at Lucy's pussy who is now facing me and she growns, she isn't far of either.  Lucy and I start to strock each others breasts, and we get more feverish as we start to loose control,  I am sliding myself up and down your cock which is so hard I can't control myself for much longer.

Lucy is gasping and moaning with pleasure and you are furiously licking her pussy and sucking her clit. The room is filled with the sent of sex and the sound of growns and gasps of exstacy, the windows are even starting to steam up.

We are all dripping with sweat and juices.  Lucy and I are rapidly loosing controle. We are clawing at each others backs, whith pleasure.  Suddenly you can feel my pussy quivering around your cock and you know whats comming as I start to thrust harder and faster.  You can also feel Lucy's lips swelling and her legs shacking and she is comming to the point of climax.

You make us both come together, and you can hear us gasping together.  I pull you out of me, your cock is still hard and Lucy moves down to inbetween your legs and starts to massage your balls while I lick your cock, we take it in turns to lick your cock, and you pull yourself up on to the pillows so you can get a better view.  You are trying hard not to loose control and make this show last. As Lucy and I sit either side of your cock taking turns to suck hard on your hard cock, whilst strocking each other. But this is too much for you, you start to thrust and there is nothing you can do, as we both take our hands and start to work furiously on your cock and balls, Finaly you explode and come hitting both Lucy and I in the chest and all over our breasts.  

We are all exhasted and thirsty so we lie on the bed and finish the wine.

So applications to act that out on a postcard straight to mail box!

» Add a new message to this topic