FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > flashing the chauffeur

flashing the chauffeur

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *caredstiff OP   Man  over a year ago

Hastings

At the weekend I sometimes help out a friend and drive a car as a chauffeur, it is normally airports shows that type of thing.

sometimes a lady will flash her knickers as she gets in and out of the car, I never know if this intentional or accidental.

Last week I picked up a couple from there home and was taking them to London to see a show, as she got in the car I got a glimpse of her white knickers she caught my eye and smiled.

On the way home she was a little tipsy and kept moving her legs and kissing her hubby. we stopped at some traffic light and I turned round to ask if they were ok and she had her legs slightly open I could see up her skirt.

as we drove a little more I could here her letting little gasps out, I am sure he was fingering her.

when we got back to there house he got out of the car and she slowly opened the door she smiled and said I hope you enjoyed that.

i said what and she just laughed.

i feel like i have missed out here, would any couples like to go for a ride to show me what i missed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

We love being slightly indiscrete with taxi drivers. Xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is a big fantasy of M's...we always get a little horny in the back of a cab. M would love me to be a bit more explicit but I am wary of offending the driver! Usually limit ourselves to a deep kiss and obvious roaming hands...but M does inch my dress up or top down whenever he can! I shared a story on Literotica about this a while back as a surprise for him...A generous tip or two by cornishcurls, in the exhibitionist section, tagged cabbie. PM us if you'd like to help make it happen over the summer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is a big fantasy of M's...we always get a little horny in the back of a cab. M would love me to be a bit more explicit but I am wary of offending the driver! Usually limit ourselves to a deep kiss and obvious roaming hands...but M does inch my dress up or top down whenever he can! I shared a story on Literotica about this a while back as a surprise for him...A generous tip or two by cornishcurls, in the exhibitionist section, tagged cabbie. PM us if you'd like to help make it happen over the summer. "

Far from me otherwise I can help out

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Shame about how far away you are, if your limo has full tinted windows, we would happily go out for a ride round town, showing out to you a bit, then park up in a busy part of town for a fully nude shag so you can watch (and wank) without having to watch the road, any limo drivers in Dorset ... Contact us on this thread plz

By *caredstiff OP   Man  over a year ago

Hastings

don't let the distance put you off lol x

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Can't be worth your time and fuel just to watch us going at it ...lol

» Add a new message to this topic