FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How I imagine it

How I imagine it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As arranged I call at the address at 8pm bag in hand and a nervous mind thinking of turning and running. I take a deep breath and ring the bell. I wait for what seems like an eternity but was probably 15 seconds when the door opened and stood before me was the gorgeous red head that I'd been chatting to on Fab. She was around 5ft 5 and a size 12, a nice curvy figure with breasts that were around a 36c. She gave me a great big smile and invited me in. I was brought to the living room, told to get changed and left to pour us a drink. I'd brought as asked a short skirt and a pair of frilly panties. She came in with the drinks, placed them on the coffee table and sat in a chair opposite. She lifted her skirt and spread her legs ordering me to my knees. I did as I was told and placed my face mere inches away from the crotch of her cotton panties. "Kiss me there whore" she ordered. I happily did as I was told when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Don't stop and don't turn around, just raise you arse a little and open your legs some". I was visibly shaking now and my soft kisses on her covered mound got harder and longer.

Suddenly the person was behind me getting to his knees. It was her husband and this was why I was so nervous.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As arranged I call at the address at 8pm bag in hand and a nervous mind thinking of turning and running. I take a deep breath and ring the bell. I wait for what seems like an eternity but was probably 15 seconds when the door opened and stood before me was the gorgeous red head that I'd been chatting to on Fab. She was around 5ft 5 and a size 12, a nice curvy figure with breasts that were around a 36c. She gave me a great big smile and invited me in. I was brought to the living room, told to get changed and left to pour us a drink. I'd brought as asked a short skirt and a pair of frilly panties. She came in with the drinks, placed them on the coffee table and sat in a chair opposite. She lifted her skirt and spread her legs ordering me to my knees. I did as I was told and placed my face mere inches away from the crotch of her cotton panties. "Kiss me there whore" she ordered. I happily did as I was told when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Don't stop and don't turn around, just raise you arse a little and open your legs some". I was visibly shaking now and my soft kisses on her covered mound got harder and longer.

Suddenly the person was behind me getting to his knees. It was her husband and this was why I was so nervous."

Were they her panties ??

The first thing I felt were his hands as they lifted my skirt then the stubble of his face as he rubbed his face over my arse cheeks. He began to kiss my arse and lick my cheeks going from one to the other. His tongue pressed against the material where my balls were contained and slowly moved up along my crack probing at my virgin hole. One of his hands slipped between my legs and began to softly massage my balls and stiffening cock. I was concentrating so much that I jumped when I heard "DON'T FUCKING STOP" as the wife pulled my head deep between her thighs where I was almost sucking on here panties. I wanted to taste her properly but I knew it wasn't allowed. I was there for her husbands pleasure, not mine.

Hos other hand slapped my arse and pulled my panties to one side. I could feel his hot breath on my exposed anus as his breathing got heavier. That's when I nearly melted. His tongue flicked on and around my hole and he began to lick. "Spit on this whore pussy" were the orders given by the wife. Hubby did what was told and I could feel the wetness, some of which was running down my inner thigh. His tongue entered me.

Love to join

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

getting hard reading this keep it cumming

I still wanna know if they were her panties or did she own them at some time

"I still wanna know if they were her panties or did she own them at some time "

They're mine. Bought especially

I had to catch my breath, it was me that wanted this, I placed the add but now I felt exposed. His tongue was pushing deeper exploring me. My worries vanished and pleasure took hold as one of his hands released my stiffening cock and began to stroke it.

The wife told me to move as she got up, took her panties off and knelt on the chair. "Lick my ass you slag, don't you dare touch my pussy though, that belongs to him" I didn't need telling twice as I delved head first between her gorgeous cheeks.

His tongue was circling now, pushing at the sides and god it felt so good! More spittle entered me and I received a sharp slap on my bare cheek. This made me lick her arse harder. All three of us were

"I had to catch my breath, it was me that wanted this, I placed the add but now I felt exposed. His tongue was pushing deeper exploring me. My worries vanished and pleasure took hold as one of his hands released my stiffening cock and began to stroke it.

The wife told me to move as she got up, took her panties off and knelt on the chair. "Lick my ass you slag, don't you dare touch my pussy though, that belongs to him" I didn't need telling twice as I delved head first between her gorgeous cheeks.

His tongue was circling now, pushing at the sides and god it felt so good! More spittle entered me and I received a sharp slap on my bare cheek. This made me lick her arse harder. All three of us were "

i would love to take his place

All three of us were moaning in pleasure, tongues exploring holes and my cock being stroked and slowly wanked. I tried to reach behind me to return the pleasure but my hand was slapped away. His tongue was moving faster as he pushed it as deep as possible. I groaned in delight and carried on my duties with her tasty arse. I wanted to taste her pussy so bad and my cock was eager to fuck her. She pushed back hard forcing my face deep. I knew her pussy was close and I could smell her wetness. Suddenly the tongue was gone from my arse and I could hear movement behind me. I knew this was about to happen and boy was I scared. I concentrated on this wonderful arse and she grabbed my head with both hands and ordered me to stay still. That's when I felt the touch of something between my cheeks, I nearly shot my load there and then.

more please

» Add a new message to this topic