FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > we finally meet...

we finally meet...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we meet in a public place for a drink, a quiet country pub...i arrive suited and booted with my cheeky grin and come to bed eyes, you arrive in a skirt with a split hem and a tight blouse slightly unbuttoned reveling a tempting bussom. We sit and chat and drink and flirt. The burning desire is clear to see behind our eyes as we gaze, temptation running through our bodies. last orders comes and its time to leave, i walk you to your car and kiss you on the cheek thanking you for a pleasant evening. our eyes meet and the look says it all...i lean in and kiss you softly then a little more passionately my hands pull you close as i nibble your bottom lip and kiss you harder...my hands run over your body...i reach down and hitch up your skirt, you pull me close...i unbottun your blouse and kiss your neck and tease your breasts, our bodies are yearning with desire...how does it end? get in touch and lets find out ... xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"we meet in a public place for a drink, a quiet country pub...i arrive suited and booted with my cheeky grin and come to bed eyes, you arrive in a skirt with a split hem and a tight blouse slightly unbuttoned reveling a tempting bussom. We sit and chat and drink and flirt. The burning desire is clear to see behind our eyes as we gaze, temptation running through our bodies. last orders comes and its time to leave, i walk you to your car and kiss you on the cheek thanking you for a pleasant evening. our eyes meet and the look says it all...i lean in and kiss you softly then a little more passionately my hands pull you close as i nibble your bottom lip and kiss you harder...my hands run over your body...i reach down and hitch up your skirt, you pull me close...i unbottun your blouse and kiss your neck and tease your breasts, our bodies are yearning with desire...how does it end? get in touch and lets find out ... xxx"

I reckon you whipped your cock out and spunked in her face.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ha ha erm no...

» Add a new message to this topic