FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife and friend

Wife and friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yesbeenopened2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

I am lying in bed fast asleep when I am awoken by somebody opening the door downstairs.

I panic briefly before I remember that my wife's on a night out and it's just her returning home.

I start to doze but before I can go back to sleep, I feel someone throw the sheet back and start sucking my cock...

It feels absolutely amazing. Her tongue licks the top of my cock in a teasing manner before playing with my balls.

'That's fucking amazing,' I moan. 'What have I done to deserve this?'

Then, to my shock, whilst my cock is being expertly sucked, my lips are parted by an eager tongue.

'What the fuck!?' I state in a bemused fashion. Simultaneously, I switch the bedside lamp on and throw back the duvet.

I am presented with the sight of an incredibly sexy lady - about thirty - wanking my cock and smiling seductively at me...

My wife whispers sexily in my ear. 'I met Nicola in a bar earlier on and she said she fancied coming back to ours for some fun. Hope you don't mind?'

My response is to take Nicola's head and guide it back towards my rock hard cock while using my other hand to gently ease my wife's mouth towards me kissing her passionately.

The fact I'm so into it must spur Nicola on because she starts sucking my cock with even more intensity, taking it deep down her throat. Also, I notice that she hikes up her sexy, short skirt and starts playing furiously with her clit.

I groan in appreciation of her skills and again my wife whispers in my ear: 'Do you like getting your cock sucked by another sexy girl?'

'Fuck, yes' I murmur.

'I bet you'll like this even more,' she states, 'as she moves down the bed towards Nicola.

Before I know it, she has started wanking my cock whilst into Nicola's pretty mouth and then the two of them lick up and down my shaft, their tongues flicking out and touching.

Wanting to take a more pro-active role, I motion to move up, but both ladies push me down again.

'No way!' Nicola asserts. 'We're in charge.

As she says this, my wife reaches for the restraints we recently purchased and, between them, they tie me to the bed...

Usually, I like to be the dominant one in the relationship and I have used these restraints on numerous occasions on my wife, but now the tables have turned.

Part of me loves being submissive, part of me is frustrated that I can't pin them both down and fuck them hard.

The girls stand by the edge of the bed and my wife moves behind her new 'friend'. She kisses her neck softly, sensually whilst moving her fingers round towards her pussy.

She pulls Nicola's sexy red knickers to one side and starts slowly working away at her clit.

Nicola moans and swivels her head round to passionately kiss my wife...

My wife fixes me with a dirty smile and spins Nicola around, caressing her breasts and then licking her nipples, whilst all the time playing with Nicola's clit.

My cock is rock hard and it is torture that I can't wank my cock in appreciation of what I'm seeing.

Meanwhile, my wife bends Nicola over to show me her pussy and slowly inserts a finger. She continues this at a gentle pace with Nicola starting to move up and down on her finger and softly moaning.

Again, my wife looks at me and says 'I bet you wish this was your cock, don't you, slowly fucking this pussy?'

My cock has never been harder. 'Fucking right I do,' I blurt out. 'Please untie me so I can fuck you both.'

My wife crawls seductively towards me and starts slowly wanking my cock and it feels like bliss. Then, for the briefest of moments, she brings her gorgeous lips down and takes my stiff cock in her mouth.

God, it feels amazing and I very nearly cum in her mouth immediately.

'That's fucking unbelievable. Keep on doing that.'

All too soon, though, my wife stops her expert blow job and teasingly states, 'We're going to make you wait - we're going to tease and tease and tease and THEN when you're hurting with sexual frustration, we MIGHT let you fuck us.'

She lies on her back and beckons Nicola towards her. Nicola looks horny as hell as she moves sensually towards my wife and starts passionately kissing her while lying on top of her.

Again, as much as I love watching this sexy show, it is tortuous to not be able to reach out and touch their toned bodies or at least wank my cock.

My wife gently pulls Nicola's hair and whispers in her ear. 'Lick my pussy and clit,' she says.

Nicola doesn't need asking twice; she moves down the bed, kissing and licking my wife's body as she does so.

It's clear Nicola has done this before: she has my wife quivering with excitement as she kisses all around her pussy, teasing her until she is fit to burst.

When she can take no more, Nicola deftly begins to flick her tongue over my wife's swollen clit.

My wife lets out an involuntary sigh of pure pleasure. 'My God, you know how to eat pussy! You're making my body tingle.'

Spurred on by these comments, Nicola increases the pace of her action and now inserts two fingers into my wife's perfect pussy.

A few minutes of this is all it takes for my wife to reach boiling point. She writhes and grabs out at the sheets as she cums all over Nicola's tongue and mouth...

You could cut glass with my hard cock at this point.

My wife takes a moment to compose herself after her climax, then gently lays Nicola down on the bed.

'Your turn,' she says with a sexy, wicked smile on her mouth. Mirroring what Nicola has just done to her, she licks her body all over, flicking her tongue over Nicola's erect nipples and even gently biting them which makes Nicola gasp.

Finally, she reaches Nicola's trimmed pussy and begins licking and sucking her clit, whilst inserting her finger into her pussy. Nicola moans in appreciation but, unbeknown to her, my wife is reaching in the drawer below the bed for something...

She is momentarily shocked when my wife replaces her tongue and fingers with her rabbit.

However, within seconds, Nicola is grinding her pussy and clit against the rabbit.

My wife loves the pleasure she's giving to this sexy other woman and starts talking dirty. 'Do you like me fucking that tight pussy?' As she says this, she grabs Nicola's tits roughly.

'Fucking right I do!' Nicola gasps. 'Keep this up and you'll have this pussy cumming harder than it has for a long time.'

This is all the motivation my wife needs to increase the speed of the rabbit, sending her into a state of pure pleasure as she explodes all over it.

'Fucking hell! That's amazing!' She whimpers as her whole body shudders...

The two incredibly sexy ladies begin kissing each other passionately before turning to look at me.

They can see I'm in hell... Two sexy, horny women are within feet of me and I am powerless to do anything to either of them.

Nicola caresses my wife's tits, all the time staring at me with a sultry look, and states 'I think he's waited long enough now, don't you.'

She then crawls slowly towards me before once more taking my rock hard cock between her amazing lips.

With no hands, she lets me pump my cock into her mouth, taking it really deep.

Meanwhile, my wife looks sexy as fuck, playing with her clit and fingering her pussy at the sight in front of her.

'That's it. Take my husband's big dick in your mouth,' she murmurs as she positions herself so that Nicola is now sitting on her face, allowing her to once again taste her amazing pussy.

Nicola breaks off from sucking my cock to let my wife know just how turned on she is. 'That's it. Get that pussy even wetter to take your husband's cock, you sexy bitch. That's what you want, isn't it?' She questions now fixing me with a slutty stare, 'my pussy on your cock.'

'Yes!' I almost scream, as the tension of the previous action between them reaches boiling point.

In one movement, Nicola lifts herself off my wife's face and eases herself onto my dick. She sighs as she slowly starts to move her pussy up and down on my shaft.

I gaze admiringly at her pert tits and silently curse that I can't grab them and suck her nipples.

Then again: I'm hardly in a position to complain; my amazing, gorgeous wife has brought home another equally gorgeous woman who is currently taking my cock in her pussy.

I call my wife to me and tell her to kiss me. 'I want to taste Nicola's pussy on you,' I say. My wife does this and it makes my cock even harder to kiss her soft lips and explore her tongue with mine, knowing that, just moments earlier, they have been used to pleasure another woman.

Nicola is obviously turned on by the whole situation too because she begins riding my cock with more ferocity; I can feel her pussy begin to tighten and know that it won't be long until she has another shattering orgasm - this time on my dick.

She digs her nails into my chest and lets out an animalistic scream. 'Ah. Fucking hell. I'm coming on your cock you dirty fucker.'

Less than a few seconds later, my wife virtually pushes Nicola off my cock and starts sucking it frantically. 'I want to taste her pussy juices on your cock,' she purrs, taking my erect dick in her mouth while wanking it at the same time.

'Please untie me,' I beg. 'I really want to fuck you from behind while you eat Nicola's pussy.'

My wife fixes me with mock-anger, as she continues wanking my cock. 'You fucker,' she smirks.

I smile too because I know I have exploited her Achilles heel: she absolutely LOVES being fucked hard from behind, with me grabbing her roughly by the waist and slapping her tight, perfect arse while I pound my cock into her.

'What do you reckon?' my wife asks Nicola, who is still recovering from her second orgasm.

'Do it,' she murmurs. 'It sounds horny as fuck.'

My wife moves up my body, licking my chest then kisses me with real force, while She and Nicola loosen the restraints.

As soon as I have the free movement of my arms again, I spring into action.

Firstly, I lift Nicola up and throw her down on the bed before briefly tasting her amazing pussy, licking and sucking her clit.

She moans in appreciation as I tell my wife to carry on from me - my wife doesn't need asking twice...

I then step back and wank my cock while playing with my wife's clit and pussy.

Now, it's my turn to tease...

My wife begins to moan and gyrate. I can see she is desperate to be fucked.

'Please. Please. Fuck me. I need that cock.' Her state of arousal makes her lick Nicola's pussy and clit with even more vigour and she too begins to gyrate, pushing her pussy into my wife's pretty face.

Who am I kidding? I can't wait any longer. I ease my cock into my wife's pussy and it feels amazing. We've been together 13 years, yet it still feels unbelievable every time I put my cock in her pussy.

I fuck her slowly at first, then build up speed. She is trying to concentrate on eating Nicola's pussy, but every time I increase my speed, she lets out a moan and throws her head back.

As I said, she loves getting fucked from behind and I know she won't last long.

I reach around to play with her clit while I'm fucking her and that sends her to a whole new level of pleasure again.

'Fuck me, you dirty bastard!' She screams. 'Make me cum on your cock.'

What really tips her over the edge though is when I start smacking her arse then grab her by the hair - forcefully but not too forcefully - and say 'Next time, I'll bring a treat home for you. All my mates want to fuck you anyway, so it won't be hard to convince one of them to come back and fuck you with me. Would you like that: me and a friend, two hard cocks, fucking the arse off you and treating you like the dirty bitch you are?'

At this point, I am slamming my cock into her pussy and Nicola is furiously playing with her clit because she is so turned on by what she is seeing and hearing.

My wife screams as she cums all over my cock and I let out a primal, animalistic roar before pulling my cock out of her pussy and covering her arse with my cum.

After a brief rest, the fun continues...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *arry1200Man  over a year ago

St athan

Wow great story

Love it!! Great story.

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

Wow

Amazing story dream come true stuff. Well done.

Love it!

Excellent

Love you adventures, such turn on.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

So fucking horny!!

Great story...when is your wife going out next?

Mmmmmmm sounds fun

great

Nice story , very horny

Wow me and the wife is loving this. Just need the other woman hehe.

Holý shit! Is this true?

Rugby

"Holý shit! Is this true?"

Just a fantasy story I'm afraid.

Holy crap, I'm so dam horny now, actually throbbing, great story though

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Wow....great story I'm rock hard reading this.

Fantastic!

fuck im so hard

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

Wow

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Stunning

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

[Removed by poster at 07/06/16 23:32:08]

By *otandHard4funCouple  over a year ago

GWENT

Rugby

Nice....Keep going

Rugby

Bump.

Rugby

Bump.

Bookmarked

Amazing story! We've had this same situation happen. Hubby was nervous at first but wasn't long before he was loving. I love seeing his cock in another pussy.....wet just thinking about it now

Rugby

"Amazing story! We've had this same situation happen. Hubby was nervous at first but wasn't long before he was loving. I love seeing his cock in another pussy.....wet just thinking about it now "

Your pics are amazing.

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

"Amazing story! We've had this same situation happen. Hubby was nervous at first but wasn't long before he was loving. I love seeing his cock in another pussy.....wet just thinking about it now

Your pics are amazing. "

Thank you

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

"Holý shit! Is this true?

Just a fantasy story I'm afraid."

Shame

By *itofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

hallow

Rugby

Bump.

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

I'd love to be there with your wife

I want to do this for hubby I want him to walk in from work one night to find me licking pussy ..

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

And punish both of us x

Excellent

By *leedswMan  over a year ago

London

Rugby

Bump.

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

great story I am as hard as I guess you were

By *ussycock101Couple  over a year ago

london / NI

Loving it

By *ewnameCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

A few years ago I would have said nice made up story but now I know this does happen ( to different degrees ) as it happened to me, wife and her friend. but that's for another time lol

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

That would be my greatest fantasyvmmmm

Rugby

Bump.

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Rugby

Bump.

Rugby

Bump.

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great story, time to give her a treat

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

A super horny story

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Love it...

Rugby

Bump.

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

BUMP. But no extra from over a year ago.

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing

By *fternoondelightsCouple  over a year ago

Rainham

Wow very hot

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

The oldies of the goodies over a year ago this was written

This is something on my bucket list would love Ginger to come home from work to find me having naughty fun wiry another naughty Female licking her Pussy

Spice

Rugby

Bump.

By *horsBoltMan  over a year ago

Preston

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

Great times having two sexy women in the bed to have fun with !

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

» Add a new message to this topic