FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex In The Salon

Sex In The Salon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *michael74 OP   Man  over a year ago

leicester

I have a hair salon, and have always thought it would be a great place to take pictures/film in, as I don think I've ever seen any pictures ect in one. I have a bit of a fantasy and this is how it might go.

A client hairdresser scenario, where the client is naked underneath the gown, then slowly opens the gown to reveal all, and starts to play with herself while the hairdresser is trying not to look as his trying to concentrate on her hair, as the hairdresser moves around the front of her, she starts to unbuckle his trouser and starts to play with his penis. He then pushes her back on to the chair and starts to orally pleasuring her giving her multiple orgasms, and squirting everywhere. She then take him by the hand and leads him over to the backwash, where she kneels forwards and demands him to fuck her from behind. They then proceed in fucking on every chair in the shop. Suddenly the door opens and the 2pm male client walks in..... What do they do next......... ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hopefully ask the new client to join in

The place where I get my hair cut , and I always wait for the same woman , she rubs her tits against me and once rubbed her crotch against my elbow

By *michael74 OP   Man  over a year ago

leicester

I'm thinking he doesn't ask, but just joins in anyway

By *arcos4501Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Definitely follow this up I would be interested

My old hairdresser used to visit the house to cut the hair. Every cut came with at least a BJ if not more all for a £5

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

[Removed by poster at 25/06/18 07:37:34]

» Add a new message to this topic