FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fulfilling Huge Cock Fantasy For Couple

Fulfilling Huge Cock Fantasy For Couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entguy1970 OP   Man  over a year ago

canterbury

I want to share with you a very memorable introduction I had with a wonderful couple, Ali and Jon who I met on here but lost contact with after they parted and went their separate ways.

I was close to giving up on here – you probably know how it is – you spend a lot of time trying to convince others that you are genuine, but need to stand out from all the other guys, including the time wasters !!

Anyway, I was approached by a guy on here who wanted me to meet with him and his girlfriend who had a fixation for big cocks. He admitted that he was average in size and that she desired threesomes, so he would be present in a watching capacity only.

To cut a long story short, the couple, who were from Liverpool, arranged a hotel in London for us to meet up, have a few drinks and if things felt right, move up to the room they had booked for the weekend. On arrival Ali seemed very shy and a “plain Jane”. She was mid-30s, had fringed long brown hair and was a size 14 – not the typical sort of girl I would go for, but she had a pretty innocence about her. I wondered how she would cope with a big cock experience, but as the drinks began to flow, so did Ali’s confidence. It wasn’t long before she suggested we take our drinks to their room and by now I could feel my cock stretching the lining of my underwear and trousers. As I stood up Ali caught site of this and gasped in delight. She had just seen what she would soon be receiving…

In the room Jon sat in a chair in the corner whilst Ali lay on the bed. I joined her and we started to kiss and fondle one another. I encouraged her to open my trousers to unleash the beast whilst Jon looked on. Her eyes lit up as my cock pounced out at her and she couldn’t help but place both hands around it and glimpsed over at her partner who was rubbing himself through his trousers.

I lifted her dress and felt her panties tight against her body. I slipped my thumbs into the sides of them and slowly peeled them down to mid-thigh way. I then used one hand to touch her pussy and found, to my surprise, that she had a full bush, which is quite rare these days. It didn’t surprise me to find that she had a very wet, sopping juicy hole though and I slipped the tip of one finger inside to feel her welcoming heat.

After some more playing with each other’s sex organs, we stripped totally naked and I knelt on the bed as I thrust my now bursting cock towards Ali. I had not seen her naked before now but she had lovely big tits, 36D to be precise as I discovered at a later date. She had a curvy round ass and a slightly trimmed pubic push, but mainly natural growth. She was very natural looking, which added to her innocent charm.

Ali climbed onto all fours, whilst Jon had a full side on view as her mouth opened up and tasted the heat and salty pre-cum of my cock for the first time. I had not cum for four days so to ensure I would enjoy the moment even more and by now I just wanted to repeatedly plant myself in and out of this guy’s woman as he watched, but managed to restrain myself…..for a few moments more!

I beckoned Ali to lie on her back so I could return the favour and bury my face in that hairy muff. I looked up as my nose was being ticked from her hairs and could see Jon was now wanking his cock with his trousers and pants around his ankles. Although fully erect, I could see that his cock was much shorter and thinner than mine. At this point I just had to be inside Ali to show her what a real cock felt like.

I leant across to my trouser pocket to get a condom, but Ali grabbed my wrist and whispered “No need – I want to feel you in me”. I hesitated and looked across to Jon. He nodded and his strokes appeared to get faster. I found myself pushing my cock towards Ali’s wet pussy and she parted her legs for me. I pushed my lips onto hers, hard kissing her as our bodies pushed together, resulting in my bare cock entering her. She gasped due to my length and girth and we were now at the point of no return. I positioned myself on top of her and bore down as I felt every inch being accepted by her until I was balls deep inside.

We fucked for a few minutes before Ali beckoned me to “fuck her from behind”. I duly accepted her invite/demand and looked down at her big bum as my bare cock glistened with her juices as it slid in and out. I sucked one of my fingers and used it to tickle her ass hole as I thrusted her cunt.

We then fucked with Ali on top, enabling me to have a view of her huge tits swinging above me as I grabbed and sucked on them. At this point I heard a moan from the corner, having forgotten Jon was watching us fuck like wild animals. I looked across and saw streams of cum shooting from his cock and the sound of it landing on the leather of the chair he was sitting on. Ali looked down at me and said “I think it’s now your turn”. I could feel my balls were tight in their sac, so knew it wouldn’t take long. She hopped off me and slid down the bed, taking my cock into her mouth, tasting herself on me in the process.

Within a couple of minutes of Ai sucking me, I got to the point of no return and started firing stream after stream of hot cum over her face, her hair, in one of her eyes, over her head and onto the bed, with the thumping sound of it hitting the sheets. She even managed to get some in her open mouth. Ali looked up at me with a smile, smothered in my nut juice.

I became a regular guy for Ali and even met her without Jon present, with his consent of course. We went on to experience some quite intense sexual encounters, involving other guys and even anal, but I can tell you all more about these and how I sexually corrupted her if you let me know.

I think Jon is still on here with his solo profile, but have been unable to track him down, so maybe he can get in touch with an update about Ali and relay his thoughts and memories about the times I fucked Ali.

What do you all think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wmukMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Jeezus mate not heard from you in ages and then see this! How the hell is it going? That brings back good memories

Going to send you a PM.

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Love to hear bout u meetin her without her hubby around

By *entguy1970 OP   Man  over a year ago

canterbury

Hi mate!

Great to hear from you - feel free to reply on here though as others may be interested in hearing more !!

By *wmukMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Ok mate.

I guess it's still a free country (for now) so you can post anything you like. Plus we are not together anymore so yeah if I there's interest fire away.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to hear more stories

Emmm interested in hearing more ... our fantasies are very similar

» Add a new message to this topic