FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sex club

sex club

By *edhot4blk OP   Couple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

Going back a few yrs to our early days of swinging we knew a cpl and still do they said would u like to come with us to a club in the birmingham area..they were no strangers to the club scene where on the other hand we were virgins in that field of play....

We arrived and shaking and feeling like i shouldnt be doing this we walked in, to be honest i thought what was i worried about as it looked more like a pub than a sex club and settled down nicely, went and got changed into a towel with the hubby and then off to the bar area for a drink..the cpl who had brought us had vanished and left us to get on with it, what do we do now i said to tony expecting him to have the answers, "" bollox if i know "" he said..

After about an hr of chilling etc we decided to go look round and wow they were all at it, legs, arms, bodies, in all directions in most of the rooms we had a look in, we walked into one room and there were 3 blk guys with one fem and one of the blk guys with no where to put it looked at me and pointed towards the bed..i have to say he didnt know what foreplay was as the first thing he did was shove it half way down my throat which to be honest i didnt mind..to alot of guys foreplay is a bottle of lager and a blow job..lol..

What seemed only a few mins later i felt that same old feeling a female never forgets and thats a head of a penis trying to gain entry and without thinking i opened my thighs, this thing was massive and i didnt bank on it as being as big as it was, i tried to wriggle around a bit and slow him down but he wasnt having any of it, as far as he was concerned i was his and that was how it was going to be...

he put one of my legs over his shoulder and started to go into me like no tomorrow, long deep strokes and i felt every inch and just as i was really un-winding and meeting his every lunge with mine the guy in my mouth decided Dp would be a better option so one of them hoisted me on top of his cock while the other shoved it up my arse, and trust me as i wasnt going to say no to this as i adore Dp and if playing insist on recieving it..

As always with Dp if u dont get it right it can go very wrong so i had to tell the guy who was shagging my arse when i come down on the guy inside my pussy u go in hard that way one or both of u wont fall out, this he finally managed to do and we went at it like u wouldnt believe...i was in heaven and thought what the hell was i so worried about, its just like dogging but u have a roof on the top..lol

After these guys had finsihed i looked round and saw at least 40 guys all watching, i thought shit i hope these dont wanna play and thank god they didnt, i went for a shower then back for a few drinks and b4 long this guy came along gave me the eye tony said go for it babe have fun i'll give u a shout when its time to go home....i knew if i needed him he wouldnt be far away so off i went and bumped into tony some 3hrs later with a big smaile on my face, now needless to say we are regular visitors to this club and if we can go at least once a week, but 300 miles return is a long way..but worth it every inch..lol. xxxxx stella

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic