FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Photo Shoot Pt 3

Photo Shoot Pt 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Photo Shoot Pt 3

Sandy was so nervous and excited as she made her way to Geoff's studio. Did they really want her to model for them. It was so exciting, she could already feel her pussy getting wet. She made her way into the studio and found Geoff setting up the cameras and lighting. Hi Geoff, how's it going? Hi Sandy, so glad you decided to come down. You won't believe how much they've gone mad for your photos. How does £5000 sound for a shoot today? Oh my god, really? Of course I'll do it for that. Do you mind doing a shoot with another model? Just at that moment Stacy walked in looking as sexy as Sandy remembered her. Hi Sandy, looks like we are going to do a shoot together. I'm so excited and a little bit turned on. Why don't you two go get changed into your underwear and we will crack on.

Stacy took my hand and dragged me into the changing rooms. You are all mine today and I'm going to take full advantage said Stacy. What are we shooting today asked Sandy as she started to get undressed. It's a girl on girl scene, lots of touching and maybe we'll both get a bit of pussy. I've never been with a woman before, just my husband. I'll look after you, don't worry. Cmon, Geoff will be waiting. We both walked back into the studio, I was wearing a push up bra, my boobs spilling over and a matching g string. Stacy was wearing the tiniest g string and a see through bra. She was so hot, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Ok girls just get on the sofa and start to caress each other's bodies and I will shoot around you. We shot for about 20 mins while Geoff directed us in various poses. Right girls lose the bras and then push your tits up against each other. This was the bit I was both dreading and excited about.

I took my bra off, my 36E tits full and proud, my nipples erect and excited. I turned to Stacy who had already taken her bra off and immediately cupped my tits. I knew they would feel amazing she said. I cupped hers, they were about a C cup, they're so firm. My pussy was getting wetter by the moment. We pushed our tits together and started posing for Geoff, we passed another 10 mins like this and then Geoff asked Stacy to put her hand down my g string and hold that pose. Stacy didn't hesitate, her hand was down the front of my knickers and put her finger along my slit. Oh my god I was so wet and just wanted her to plunge her fingers into me. I moaned as Stacy told Geoff how wet I was. Geoff was clicking away, OK pull them down slowly. I lay back on the sofa as Stacy slowly peeled my g string down my legs. My legs slightly apart, pussy glistening with my wetness and still Geoff clicking away. I felt my legs being forced open as Stacy started to rub my pussy, pushing my legs up, exposing my pussy and arse to Geoff as he clicked away. Stacy moved in closer pushing her face against pussy lips and took a deep breath smelling my pussy and then plunged her tongue deep into my pussy. I arched my back, it felt so good. I put my hands through Stacy's hair pushing her head deeper into my pussy. That's it girls, ignore me and carry on. Geoff was moving around us taking pictures from different angles. I was starting to feel my juices getting hotter, I could feel my orgasm building. My moans getting louder, oh god please fuck my pussy with your fingers. Stacy started to finger fuck me, plunging her fingers deep into my pussy. Oh yes, deeper, fucking deeper. Geoff was clicking away inches away from my pussy and it sent me over as waves of ecstasy overwhelmed me, my pussy dripping with my cum and Stacy lapping it up as Geoff just clicked away. Stacy looked up at me with a wet, sticky grin. My turn now!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well that's me going to bed with an image tonight

Good story

"Well that's me going to bed with an image tonight

Good story "

My pleasure??

If you like this, Pt 1 & 2 are further back.

I definitely am turned on by this good job!

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Keep this one running...

Bump

Wow

More more

Looking forward to the next part

"Photo Shoot Pt 3

Sandy was so nervous and excited as she made her way to Geoff's studio. Did they really want her to model for them. It was so exciting, she could already feel her pussy getting wet. She made her way into the studio and found Geoff setting up the cameras and lighting. Hi Geoff, how's it going? Hi Sandy, so glad you decided to come down. You won't believe how much they've gone mad for your photos. How does £5000 sound for a shoot today? Oh my god, really? Of course I'll do it for that. Do you mind doing a shoot with another model? Just at that moment Stacy walked in looking as sexy as Sandy remembered her. Hi Sandy, looks like we are going to do a shoot together. I'm so excited and a little bit turned on. Why don't you two go get changed into your underwear and we will crack on.

Stacy took my hand and dragged me into the changing rooms. You are all mine today and I'm going to take full advantage said Stacy. What are we shooting today asked Sandy as she started to get undressed. It's a girl on girl scene, lots of touching and maybe we'll both get a bit of pussy. I've never been with a woman before, just my husband. I'll look after you, don't worry. Cmon, Geoff will be waiting. We both walked back into the studio, I was wearing a push up bra, my boobs spilling over and a matching g string. Stacy was wearing the tiniest g string and a see through bra. She was so hot, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Ok girls just get on the sofa and start to caress each other's bodies and I will shoot around you. We shot for about 20 mins while Geoff directed us in various poses. Right girls lose the bras and then push your tits up against each other. This was the bit I was both dreading and excited about.

I took my bra off, my 36E tits full and proud, my nipples erect and excited. I turned to Stacy who had already taken her bra off and immediately cupped my tits. I knew they would feel amazing she said. I cupped hers, they were about a C cup, they're so firm. My pussy was getting wetter by the moment. We pushed our tits together and started posing for Geoff, we passed another 10 mins like this and then Geoff asked Stacy to put her hand down my g string and hold that pose. Stacy didn't hesitate, her hand was down the front of my knickers and put her finger along my slit. Oh my god I was so wet and just wanted her to plunge her fingers into me. I moaned as Stacy told Geoff how wet I was. Geoff was clicking away, OK pull them down slowly. I lay back on the sofa as Stacy slowly peeled my g string down my legs. My legs slightly apart, pussy glistening with my wetness and still Geoff clicking away. I felt my legs being forced open as Stacy started to rub my pussy, pushing my legs up, exposing my pussy and arse to Geoff as he clicked away. Stacy moved in closer pushing her face against pussy lips and took a deep breath smelling my pussy and then plunged her tongue deep into my pussy. I arched my back, it felt so good. I put my hands through Stacy's hair pushing her head deeper into my pussy. That's it girls, ignore me and carry on. Geoff was moving around us taking pictures from different angles. I was starting to feel my juices getting hotter, I could feel my orgasm building. My moans getting louder, oh god please fuck my pussy with your fingers. Stacy started to finger fuck me, plunging her fingers deep into my pussy. Oh yes, deeper, fucking deeper. Geoff was clicking away inches away from my pussy and it sent me over as waves of ecstasy overwhelmed me, my pussy dripping with my cum and Stacy lapping it up as Geoff just clicked away. Stacy looked up at me with a wet, sticky grin. My turn now!

"

Stacy leaned back, arched her back and told me to smell how wet she was. I hesitantly got on my knees between her legs, slowly moving closer to her pussy. She pulled her knickers tight to her pussy lips leaving me in no doubt what was waiting for me under the material. I was almost touching her now as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, breathing in her musk. Geoff was clicking in the background, pull her knickers to one side? Arch your back and push that sexy arse out. I did as I was told and started to pull the material to one side, looking at the most beautiful young pussy I had ever seen. I kissed her engorged clit, gently sucking and tasting her wetness. I started to plunge my tongue deep into her pussy. Fuck, Sandy that is so hot, Geoff was starting to sound a bit hot under the collar. I pushed a couple of fingers in her gently ginger fucking her as I lapped at her pussy. Stacy was moaning and running her fingers through my hair as I tasted her wet pussy. Pulling my face deeper into her pussy, grinding it in my face as I pushed more fingers in her with more force. Sandy, lick my arsehole, pull it wide and tease it with your tongue? I was startled as I had never expected this. I pulled my fingers out her pussy slowly and pushed her legs back further and spread her cheeks as far as they would go. I could see everything, open to me just begging for me to explore as I wanted. I darted my tongue around her little sphincter, teasing it and then licked all the way from her arse all the way to her clit and back down again. I started to finger fuck her as I licked her little pink hole. I noticed that Geoff had stopped clicking, I looked up and was shocked to see Geoff just staring at us with his big hard cock in his hand. I'm sorry but I couldn't help it, you both look so fucking sexy. My mind was in turmoil but I didn't want this to stop. I looked down and carried on finger fucking Stacy and licking her pussy and arsehole. Stacy reached out and took Geoff's cock in her hand and started to wank him. I was aware of all of this but was fixated on this beautiful girls pussy and arse. I was now finger fucking Stacy quite hard now and she was matching this pace on Geoff's cock. Geoff moved around to Stacy's head and fed his cock into her grateful mouth and started to face fuck her. Sandy was sucking on Stacy's clit and she could feel her body starting to tremble as her orgasm started to build. Geoff started to take photos again of Stacy sucking his cock while I was lapping away. Stacy started to grunt with Geoff's cock in her mouth as her orgasm started to take over. Fuck Stacy I'm going to cum, Geoff was starting to pump his cock into her mouth erratically as he got closer to cumming. He pulled out as Stacy started to scream, her juices overflowing my mouth as she squirted all over my face. I've never experienced this in my life, it tasted amazing. Geoff suddenly grunted and started to cum all over Stacy's face and tits, pumping his cock he aimed it at me and a thick rope of cum hit me across my face mixing with Stacy's cum. The last few drops were leaking out of Geoff's cock. Both of you lick my cock clean? He started to click away as we both got on our knees before him, taking turns licking and sucking him clean. Now each other! Stacy started to kiss me deep, hers and Geoff's cum mixing in our mouths. I started to lick the cum of Stacy's body, boldly looking at the camera as I swallowed it all. Stacy used her finger to collect the cum off my face and slowly put it into her mouth sucking her finger like a lollipop. I slumped back on the sofa catching my breath. I looked up at Geoff, what do we do next? Sandy, we're just getting started!

" "

Cheers

Lots of new sexy adventures for Sandy if you want it. Let me know and any future plot lines you might enjoy Sandy doing??

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Damm this is hot

strapon fun

"strapon fun"

I think I can get that in....

Part 4 being written

Bump

Nice love it

Bump for a friend

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

Can I join in mmm shell xx

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Of course you can, who wouldn't want to photograph you and then get carried away??

By *est-coupleMan  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

"Part 4 being written"

Looking forward to it! X

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Wow great

By *hitevanman812Man  over a year ago

Carlisle