FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Beginnings

Beginnings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I stand face to face with her, looking into her eyes gauging her reaction and mood. slowly I circle her touching her lightly as I do so. Standing behind her I unbutton her dress and let it fall around her feet,

I step back to fully let my eyes take in her beautiful form. Her golden hair hangs loosely around her neck and shoulders as her ivory skin seems to shimmer in the candle light.

It is at point my primal urge tries to take over, I want I desire, I need. However I force it back in its cage. I have had this moment in my head for a long long time and the animal will not be a part of it.

I take a step closer and she can feel my proximity directly behind her. I gently move her hair to one side and whisper in her ear

The words come low and quietly

"Tonight beautiful all thoughts of everyone and everything leave your mind, you will concentrate your entire existence on me, my touch and my voice. For tonight at this moment and at this time you are mine"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Keep goin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't need to this was not fiction. Everything will follow in time, perhaps. Somethings are smiles to oneself

» Add a new message to this topic