FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > MMF fun

MMF fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So a few weeks ago, I took my best friend out to dinner at this great steak house we always go to. On the way home his wife Marie started getting a little....frisky. Marie is 28, about 5-5, a beautiful pair of 38DD tits and an ass that just screams "Fuck me".

On the way back to our house for a night cap, listening to music and chatting about the move they were getting ready to make out of London. Marie started moving closer to me and started rubbing my cock. (She has always been a horny girl ever since we all met in Secondary school). He was in the back seat still going on about the move when she leaned over front seat, un-zipped my pants and began sucking my cock.

I noticed after some time that he had stopped talking and had now drawn his attention to my wife's head going up and down in my lap. I gave him a grin and a nod as if to say "HELL YEAH". While she was sucking my cock I started rubbing my hands up and down her body trying to reach her pussy with no luck. I moved my hands to the clasp on her bra to free her huge tits then raised her shirt from under her body which was still leaned over my seat to show a little skin.

He obviously had a great view from the back seat of my car. I reached down to grab a hand full of tit only to find that he had beat me to it! I knew she must have known it was him because my hands had been busy freeing them from her bra. It was then I realized.....this was going to be a night to remember.

When we got home we had all decided to freshen up a little, so Marie and I had gone to the master bath to take a quick shower and fool around a little before hand and I took the guest bath to freshen up. I couldn't believe this was about to happen! I was sooo excited at the thought of his wife taking another cock, I was shaking with anticipation of what was to come. We met in the kitchen for some wine and headed back to our bedroom. Marie was wearing a black see through baby-doll outfit that barely covered her. She layed on the bed on her back and Tad and I went to each side of her.

Instantly we started rubbing and caressing her body up and down she leaned over to me and took my now throbbing and pre-cumming cock in her mouth again. He had made his way down to Marie's tits and I watched as he took them in his hands squeezing them until her nipples were erect. Then he moved in and buried his face in them, licking and sucking her hard nipples. Then Marie turned to me and took my rock hard cock into her hands and started stroking it. I knew she was about to take it into her mouth and I froze with anticipation wondering if she would even be able to take it. I am quite a bit larger in width I would say easily 3-31/2 but about the same length at 6”.

You could see that her mouth was struggling to open wide enough to take it in and her upper lip rippled as the ridge my massive sized head forced it's way in. She had now adjusted to it's size and continued sucking and licking his shaft while stroking his cock. I moved down to her dripping wet pussy and began tongue fucking her wildly making sure not to waste a drop of her sweet pussy juices. Marie by now was writhing in pleasure moaning uncontrollably, grinding her pussy into my face harder and harder with every lick I gave it. After a while we re-positioned and she once again took his cock

while I knelt down on the been between her legs and disappeared into her cunt. Once again she closed her eyes threw her head back and let out moans of relief. As they got louder and louder I thought for sure she was going to cum all over my face as I ran his tongue up down her clit and every so often taking her pussy lips into his mouth and sucking on them. Again we changed positions and this time she was ready for some cock inside her soaking wet pussy. I layed on my back as she mounted me cowgirl style he stood behind above me in front of her and I watched as she took his cock in her mouth once again only this time it was as if she was no stranger to it. She was pounding up and down on my shaft, thrusting her hips back and forth as he took her by the hair stuffing his cock in and out of her mouth.

More anyone…?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic