FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi guys playing in nightclub

Bi guys playing in nightclub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any guys married or have gfs ever go out clubbing with gf /wife and end up playing with another guy while their partners not watching??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Thought some guys wud have a wee grope at urinals lol

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Wishful thinking?

Thats how i had my 1st bi experience

Scotland

"Thats how i had my 1st bi experience "
now that sounds interesting

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

so wished to be dressed and usaed to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thats how i had my 1st bi experience "

Tell more pal

Was like 17 pissing at urinal in club the cheeky sod beside me just reached over and took hold of my cock as i pissed i was bit freaked out but toilets wer empty i started getting hard so we finished up and he took me into cubicle and sucked me off swallowing the lot it was so horny tho i was a bit freaked out afterwards i kinda just ran outa the toilets lol

Nice

Scotland

"Was like 17 pissing at urinal in club the cheeky sod beside me just reached over and took hold of my cock as i pissed i was bit freaked out but toilets wer empty i started getting hard so we finished up and he took me into cubicle and sucked me off swallowing the lot it was so horny tho i was a bit freaked out afterwards i kinda just ran outa the toilets lol"

Fuck yes!!

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"Was like 17 pissing at urinal in club the cheeky sod beside me just reached over and took hold of my cock as i pissed i was bit freaked out but toilets wer empty i started getting hard so we finished up and he took me into cubicle and sucked me off swallowing the lot it was so horny tho i was a bit freaked out afterwards i kinda just ran outa the toilets lol"

By *atrinaXXXTV/TS  over a year ago

Gloucester

I've done this a few times and actually look for it!

By *an84stalbansMan  over a year ago

St. Albans

I was out one night with a group of mates, i went to the bar and got chatting to a guy there who was with his girlfriend and her friends. He said it was the only night he got to see her that week but that she had planned to go out for a mates birthday so he went with her. He looked bloody bored. Well we spoke about random rubbish for a while the I noticed him keep pulling at his jeans. He then commented on how horny he was and how he'd been hoping to just be fucking her all night. Well I was a bit tipsy by now and jus lunged forward and squeezed his dick which then got harder in my hand!! Hey done the usual straight thing and said I'm not gay mate, I replied I'm not either but I do love to get fucked. With that I walked away and went to the toilets. Wasn't that busy and I went and stood at a urinal. I turned and see him walk in so I walked into a cubicle and left the door open a bit. He just came in and within seconds that hard dick was up my arse, he pounded away for bout 2 mins and then grunted and cum in me! I turned went down and cleaned him up before he turned and left. See him go in the dance floor and kiss his girlfriend straight after!

By *ekcusMan  over a year ago

Glasgow south and centre

Luv to look at lads cocks at urinals any funs a bonus get down n suck them. Glasgow lads message if u wanna show.

"I was out one night with a group of mates, i went to the bar and got chatting to a guy there who was with his girlfriend and her friends. He said it was the only night he got to see her that week but that she had planned to go out for a mates birthday so he went with her. He looked bloody bored. Well we spoke about random rubbish for a while the I noticed him keep pulling at his jeans. He then commented on how horny he was and how he'd been hoping to just be fucking her all night. Well I was a bit tipsy by now and jus lunged forward and squeezed his dick which then got harder in my hand!! Hey done the usual straight thing and said I'm not gay mate, I replied I'm not either but I do love to get fucked. With that I walked away and went to the toilets. Wasn't that busy and I went and stood at a urinal. I turned and see him walk in so I walked into a cubicle and left the door open a bit. He just came in and within seconds that hard dick was up my arse, he pounded away for bout 2 mins and then grunted and cum in me! I turned went down and cleaned him up before he turned and left. See him go in the dance floor and kiss his girlfriend straight after! "

Done this a few times

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"I was out one night with a group of mates, i went to the bar and got chatting to a guy there who was with his girlfriend and her friends. He said it was the only night he got to see her that week but that she had planned to go out for a mates birthday so he went with her. He looked bloody bored. Well we spoke about random rubbish for a while the I noticed him keep pulling at his jeans. He then commented on how horny he was and how he'd been hoping to just be fucking her all night. Well I was a bit tipsy by now and jus lunged forward and squeezed his dick which then got harder in my hand!! Hey done the usual straight thing and said I'm not gay mate, I replied I'm not either but I do love to get fucked. With that I walked away and went to the toilets. Wasn't that busy and I went and stood at a urinal. I turned and see him walk in so I walked into a cubicle and left the door open a bit. He just came in and within seconds that hard dick was up my arse, he pounded away for bout 2 mins and then grunted and cum in me! I turned went down and cleaned him up before he turned and left. See him go in the dance floor and kiss his girlfriend straight after! "

Fuck - what a horny story!

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Most of my meets are with bi guys - the ones I meet tend to be uninhibited and on the naughty side

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Would love something like this to happen to me.I would be wearing sexy satin lingerie under my male cloths and walk into the toilets where i would be blindfolded while someone would take and use me and leave never knowing who it was?

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Sounds a risky way of doing things.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

have had a few encounter while we were out mmm

There's nothing nicer than standing there and some guy wraps his hand around your cock and slowly starts to wank you off

"There's nothing nicer than standing there and some guy wraps his hand around your cock and slowly starts to wank you off"

I no mate instantly hard it goes

dungannon

even had a few while walking in the dunes on holidays

"even had a few while walking in the dunes on holidays"

Do tell lol

dungannon