FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Social!!!

The Social!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *EXpert37 OP   Man  over a year ago

aberdeen

I arrive at the 80s social a bit late and the party is already in full swing.

I walk up to the bar and order a jack and . I take a slow look around the room and my eyes are drawn to you Jacs and ur sexy blond hair!

Mmmmm I think, remembering all the dirty stories we have exchanged. I take a drink then start to walk across to you. You haven't noticed me yet and I come right up behind you and quietly whisper in your ear "Hello sexy".

You spin around and smile looking me in my eyes as we kiss each other!

"I thought you couldn't make it?" you say.

Well surprises are the best presents aren't they?

You hug me and your tits pressing against my chest makes my cock stir in my trousers!

I look you up and down and admire how sexy and classy you look.

A lovely dress with what I presume(I find out later) are stockings.

"Where are you staying?" you ask me.

"The Holiday Inn" I reply

That's where were staying!!! My cock grows bigger!

We spend the night chatting, dancing ohh and flirting.

I constantly keep running my hands up your legs and feel the stocking tops and pull you towards me and you smile as you feel my cock through my trousers, you grab my ass and pull me even closer to you!

About half an hour before the end of the party I approach you at the bar and blow on your neck while saying "Mmm I want you tonight Jacs!!"

You turn to me and look me right in my eyes and say "Oh you can have me Martin but I already have a guy who is coming back to my room"

Ah well never mind I say!

"But you can cum and join us if you want?"

I smile from ear to ear "mmm I would love that!"

You go and get the guy who is sharing your room and introduce us!

We get on immediately and you cheekily grab both of our cocks and say "both of those will be inside me tonight"

We both say "Definately"

We book a taxi and you are between us in the rear seat, a hand on each of our cocks playing with them as you take turns to snog both of us!

The taxi driver keeps looking in his mirror and you spread ur knees and give him a brief flash of your stocking tops.

You feel a hand on each of your thighs and you moan as you feel your juices flowing as you think of what's ahead!!

We arrive at the hotel and get in the lift. I grab you and kiss you deep as you feel the other guys hands pulling up your dress. He then pulls you around to him and also snogs you!

You feel completely at our mercy and your loving it!

When we enter the room you immediately drop to your knees and say "God I want both of your cocks NOW"

You unbuckle both our jeans and get a growing cock in each hand you start to lick my cock from balls to bell-end. You then swap and take the other cock in your mouth and he starts to thrust his cock as your sucking him!

You feel so sexy and you look a million dollars on your knees looking up at the pair of us while alternating between both our cocks. You very soon have both of us rock hard and we are both moaning loud as you take each cock deeper and deeper into your mouth!

I grab your arm and throw you onto the bed!

"Time for us to return the favour!" You just lie back and slowly spread ur legs!

We grab a shoe each and start to lick up your stocking covered legs never taking our eyes from yours.

When we reach your inner thighs we both take hold of your knickers and slowly pull then down your legs!!

"You smell georgeous" I say

Your pussy is newly shaved and looks glistening as your juices start to ooze from between your lips!

" I want you two to strip for me!" you say.

We both look at each other and grin!

"Would you like us to play with each other while you watch?" I ask

Oohhhhh yes please" you moan!

We stand just beside the bed and take off our tops, your hand is slowly playing with your ever expanding clit!

We are both undoing our belts and I say to the guy "I think Jacs would love us both to fuck her one up her juicy pussy and the other up her tight ass, wouldn't you Jacs?"

Your hand starts to rub faster as you moan and say "too right guys I am your fuck toy tonight do as you wish!"

We are now naked and both our cocks are rock hard. We slowly start to wank the other guys cock while looking at you and saying "Do you like Jacs?"

You can't take it anymore and crawl down the bed saying" I want both of your cocks in me NOW"

You grab ther other guys cock and start to suck his balls which taste sooo good!

I move behind you and slide my cock inside your pussy, oooh yes Martin!

We start to fuck u spit roast style slowly building up our speed til you are being fucked at both ends and you are loving it!

We swap positions and you get to taste your juices off my cock and you lap it all up greedily!

I look at the other guy and say " she loves a good hard cock up her ass" You moan with my cock deep down your throat.

You take my cock out of your mouth and look at both of us saying "God I am so horny right now I want you both to fuck me at the same time! Please dp me guys! PLEASE!!!!!

Part two to follow!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elleBBWWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Where's part 2?!

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Hmm nice . More please

» Add a new message to this topic