FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The filth chronicles II

The filth chronicles II

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jean and Don were an easy couple to get on with when I met them for a drink in a pub near Manchester Airport. They were both in their 40s and Jean was interested in being used as a submissive by an older guy. Jean was stunning and sexy in a very classy way. I could tell she had something sexy on underneath her modest skirt and top and I assumed she come prepared to play that evening. So when we went our separate ways after a few drinks I thought I'd blown it!

When I got back to my apartment feeling a little deflated my phone rang and it was Don giving me the good news that Jean had decided to give it a go. We made a date for the following evening and agreed that Jean would be under my control from the moment they arrived at my apartment. We also agreed that she would arrive knickerless and wearing a basque, short skirt and stockings under her coat.

As this was Jean's first time as a submissive I didn't want to frighten her off by having a load of bondage equipment on view or my special bondage frame so I prepared simply by placing a mirror on the floor of the living room and laying out a selection of toys and light bondage gear (ankle and wrist cuff's etc).

When they arrived, I took control immediately, telling Jean to remove her coat, pulling her tits out of the top of her basque and leading her by the hand into the living room. My cock nearly leapt out of my jeans when she removed her coat. She was stunning! When I eased her tits out of her basque they were firm but yielding with large, fully erect nipples.

Once in the living room I ordered her to straddle the mirror with her hands behind her back. She did so without question and the reflected upskirt view of her cunt was a delight to see (I have a pic of this which I would be happy to share with discrete friends).

I admired the view for a little while then told her to turn around and straddle the mirror with her back to me. Her skirt had ridden up revealing her firm arse cheeks and the reverse view of her cunt in the mirror was equally delightful. I chided her about being such an easy slut, willing to display herself to a relative stranger in such a demeaning way and told her to turn and face me once again.

"Are you wet slut?" I asked as I stood and approached her placing my hand between her legs and opening up her cunt lips with my fingers. Her reply of "Yes Sir" was verified by the fact that my fingers slipped easily inside her making a slight sloshing sound as they did so. I had two fingers inside her and I bent them forward to rub against her G spot as I slid them in and out. At the same time I put my lips close to hers experimentally (I had forgotten to establish wether kissing was a no no). To my delight she responded by opening her mouth and presenting me with her greedy tongue.

The kiss had barely started when her knees buckled and a lovely gush of creamy girl cum flooded out of her cunt onto the mirror. (I have a pic of this too for descrete friends).

I spent the next hour making her display herself in a variety of revealing positions and toying with her holes. I had established that her arse hole was not out of bounds and Don had assured me that she was meticulous in making sure she was clean before playing so I took full advantage using a variety of dildos and butt plugs as well as my fingers to produce a lovely gape that allowed me to get my tongue deep inside.

We finished on my bed with a fisting session and a good fucking from both Don and myself.

Swinging, BDSM, Fetish, Filth, call it what you will. It doesn't get any better than with Jean and Don!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic