FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Memoirs of a sext black swinger. Part 2

Memoirs of a sext black swinger. Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you last read about me, I was on my way home from my first meet which turned out not so well and I was determined to give up swinging as my first experience was not so cool.

Well I did no such thing! Lol..Within minutes I was back on my computer scouring the site for another meet! The host of the "party" on my first meet had already sent me a message saying that she had done me a really nice verification and was hoping I would do the same for her! I grudgingly obliged but could not muster the courage to lie to the good people of fabswingers!

After thinking long and hard about it, I simply wrote "read the below verifications and make up your mind" (in reference to those done previously by others) A verification which she proudly displayed on her profile!

That out of the way, I started to send messages out to all the people with sexy pictures on their profile! A lot of them were simply deleted by the way! Despite all my efforts to sell myself! It reminded me of those days when I was looking for a job and would spend so much time filling out a job application only to get the usual "sorry you have not been successful on this occassion" automated reply!

I got a few replies, though mostly from fantasists and timewasters who wanted to do nothing but chat! Poor me I gladly obliged them back in those days thinking it would lead to a meet! Now I can smell them from a mile away though.

I finally managed to secure myself an invitation to a social hosted by a lovely couple somewhere in South Wales. It was held in a secluded area in a pub in a quiet country area. This would give me an opportunity to meet people I thought to myself. On approaching the pub, I began to have doubts. Would someone I know recognize me? What kind of people would be there? I soon cast those doubts aside and strolled in. I was greeted at the door by a very sexy lady who asked me for my name (I had given out my real name and surname by the way )and welcomed me with a kiss! Now this is more like it I thought to myself smiling as she introduced me to me to the others. They were cool people apart from one old geezer who wore a "Let's fuck" t-shirt and a fresh off the boat Indian guy who kept buying me drinks and asking when we could meet up! He must have thought I was gay or something cos I was nice to him! Lol..The only reason why I was nice to him was cos he was new like me and believe it or not, in gatherings like that the "darker" side of the congregation tend to stick together! Lol

About an hour later an extremely sexy young girl walked in. She was a regular at the socials and was introduced to me. We hit it off straight away. Maybe because we were about the same age and shared the same interests. She told me her profile name on fab and I told her I had messaged her earlier in the day but she had deleted my message! Lol.. "I'm sorry" she said, "single girls on there get tons of messages and you look nothing like the picture you sent me. Change it cos it does not do you justice" (She was right I changed the picture later that night and I got a lot more responses than I had previously gotten)

As the night wore on I chatted with a few more people and listened to a few swinger "war stories". I left the pub with a few contacts and an invitation to come spend the night with my sexy new acquintance the next day! "Now that's what I'm talking about" I thought to myself as I imagined the various positions I would bend her slim body into the next night!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Enjoyed this so much that I need to read your first installment!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks..Hope you found the first installent enjoyable as well

» Add a new message to this topic