FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Theatrical touching 100% true

Theatrical touching 100% true

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last week my wife and I were in London for some drinks, dinner and a play.

Arriving at the theatre a little merry from cocktails and then wine over dinner we had a drink in the theatre bar, ordered our interval drinks and made our way to our seats.

London theatre seats are tiny and ours (5 and 6) in from the end of a row were no different and we squeezed past four lady's sat already to get to ours. The normal excuse me's, thank you's and sorry's over with, we sat for the beginning of the performance.

The lady next to me was around 45 years of age, slim and wearing a summer dress that I had sneakily noticed had risen up when she had sat and was showing quite an agreeable amount of leg. The four of them were quite giggly and were all sipping bubbly.

The show began and for some while we watched the performance until I was aware that my arm and the lady's next to me were touching on the shared arm rest of the small theatre seat.

I very slightly increased the pressure against her arm with mine, but felt no movement as she maintained her position. I wondered if this was going to be one of those arm wars for control of the rest and grinned inwardly as there was no way I was going to lose this.

The interval came and we made our excuse me's and went to the bar. I had noticed the amount of bags on the floor in front of the girls seats when we returned and I took the Mick a bit about how many bags they had and we struck up conversation. The four were in town for a girly night away and travelling light without suitcases had come with shoulder bags for their clothes.

The play began for the second act and the light lowered and I resumed my occupation of the arm rest still with one eye on her Shapley legs.

A little way in to the second act with my hand dangling off the edge of the arm a little I felt her leg move and touch against the tips of my fingers. A spark of interest hit me and I dared to slightly move my fingers against her now seemingly pressing outer thigh.

This continued for a minute or two and I decided that this was no accident. Both transfixed on the play and making no eye contact I pushed my leg against hers and she responded.

There was no way I could do anymore than touch her leg gently running my fingers on her smooth skin without anyone seeing so I removed my arm and adjusted my light jacket on my lap to cover my groin.

Casually her hand dropped from the arm rest and touched my leg and I felt and electric feeling hit my stomach.

Bit by bit her fingers moved toward my now very interested and stiffening cock and she began to gently run her nails up and down my shaft increasing at each turn the pressure of her nails.

I'd like to say I exploded in an earth shattering orgasm, but like I said this is a true story. The play finished she had removed her hand and was aplauding along with every one else.

As we left she smiled and said enjoy the rest of your evening with a cheeky glint in her eye.

She had no idea how close to cumming I was but boy was it a horny spur of the moment experience!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oyeur48Man  over a year ago

Christchurch

This brought back a happy memory. Although i had wip out a handkerchief to stop semen going all over my suit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic