FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Turning Fantasy into a reality

Turning Fantasy into a reality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a fantasy which we plan to turn reality and we are already making arrangements, the Hotel is booked and now we are here to move it along further.

In September I (Dave) am visiting the outskirts of London on Business, luckily Bev has booked leave from her work and will be joining me.

We are hoping to arrange meets every day and then write a diary account on here of our daily exploits.

We will arrive Sunday evening, we would like for a male female or couple to join us for an evening of naughty pleasure.

Monday, Dave will be at meeting, Bev would like a male or males to visit her at the Hotel where they will fuck her and she will txt Dave to let him know what is happeing and maybe phone for him to listen.

Monday night would realy like a couple or a single female to join us for fun but not against a male or males.

Tuesday same as Monday.

Wednesday afternoon as per previous days but we intend to visit the Hellfire club for an evening of debauchery.

Once the week is complete we will write a diary post on here for all to enjoy if there is interest.

We have placed details on our profile, please mail us if you are interested in helping us, please do not reply on here as it may not please the forum readers.

Thank you and hope we will have many responses.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When we said dont reply here we meant requesting a meet not commenting or discussing the situation lol

By *obbie212Man  over a year ago

london

Shame I'm not in your age range ;(

» Add a new message to this topic