FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Boxercise coach

Boxercise coach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been attending a local gym whose speciality was boxing. It had produced a few champions in days gone by but was basically used now by the unfit to sweat off a few pounds in exercise and soft sparring. I was no spring chicken but had boxed a little in my younger days and the exercise felt good. The session today had felt really good and I was finishing with a round of two of sparring with my coach, Linford. He was shouting at me to keep my guard up and hit me with some playful punches on the side of my head guard. I was sweating and blowing, trying to throw some punches in his direction. He just slipped them, his muscular black body skipping to one side as I came forward. He wasn't even wearing a head guard such was his movement around the ring. His body was glistening with sweat but he was not even out of breath as the bell sounded for the end of that round. I heard a round of applause and turned to see that my wife had arrived to collect me and take me home. She was early but I guessed she had planned to come early and give Linford the once over. She was dressed in a white linen low necked dress which really showed off her 36 DD breasts, the dress buttoned down its front and she completed the outfit with white open toed shoes with very high heels. Her blonde hair was tied in a pony tail and, too put it mildly, she looked sensational. I knew it wasn't for my benefit and I realised that my description of Linford and our training sessions must have wetted her sexual appetites. She was extremely partial to black guys and Linford certainly ticked most of her preference boxes. Tall, muscular, younger than me and very black.

She said that I was looking good but managed to do so without taking her eyes off of my coach. He obviously liked the look she had given him and I had the feeling that the next few minutes of sparring were going to be a little tiring. The wife pulled up a tall stall and sat next to the ring making a great show of crossing her tanned legs. The bell sounded and out I staggered for the last round. I was immediately hit with a right hand jab which pushed me backwards with its force and it was quickly followed by a left hook to the side of my head. The sweat flew off me and his punches were a lot less playful than earlier. He was now doing some really nifty footwork around the ring, circling me and jabbing me at will, showing off to my wife. He came close, showing me his chin and I took aim but missed he replied with a right hand to my stomach that doubled me up and brought me to my knees in the centre of the ring at his feet. I looked over to the wife and she was licking her lips, her eyes wide with excitement, she was enjoying this. I got up, took guard and walked in to two more punches which knocked me against the rope. He moved in but I hit him with my first connection of the round. It seemed to insult him and the next thing I remember is being on the ring floor, flat on my back and him standing over me. I was dazed but not out cold. I got up again and managed to finish the round. Linford helped me out the ring, I spat out my gum shield and he helped take the head guard off of me. He threw me a towel and said take a shower, that it had been a good workout. He stood looking at my wife as he pulled the red singlet he was wearing from his shoulders so that it hung from his waist and gave my salavating wife a view of his honed chest and shoulders. He undid his protector and let that drop to the floor so as his cock sprung loose in his tight trunks. An impressive sight and my wife obviously thought so too as that was all she could look at. I made for the shower but hid around a corner to see what happened next.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Superb start - as they say on question of sport " what happened next?"

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Gona like this

Definitely going to like this

This sounds like it'll be fun

I didn't have to wait long. My wife slid off the stall letting her dress slide up her tanned legs, smiling at her next black victim. I felt the sweat running down my face as I watched her reach out and rub along the length of Linfords cock which was still, temporarily, encased in his trunks. The outline of which seemed to be growing with each stroke of her hand. He was hers now and she pulled his trunks down, his singlet falling to the floor as well. His very large black cock sprang upwards. My wife stood back and unbuttoned her dress, removing it and placing it on the stall. She had been naked underneath the dress and was now standing before him in just her high heels. She took his cock in both her hands and started to rub up and down its long, fat banana shaped length before leaning forward and taking the uncut head, pulling his skin back with her rubbing to reveal a lovely purple tip, before placing it in her mouth for a few hearty sucks and licks. His black body was shining with sweat as she uremoved her mouth from his cock and moved to his body, biting on each of his nipples, before kissing him on his full lips. Her tongue was in his mouth and she was fully in control of the guy and he was ready for her to use and empty. I carried on watching, my protector removed, and my cock in my hand tossing slowly off as the action unfolded before my appreciative eyes. She sat him on her stall, after carefully moving her dress again, pulled a condom (she seemed to carry an endless supply) over his cock. It reached about halfway along its length and then climbed up the stall and stood above his twitching cock before lowering herself on to it. He used his hands to open her pussy and she slid down his enormous sweaty cock. It was indeed banana shaped and I could watch as she slid up and down it, fucking the coach, at her pace and for her pleasure. The angle was not quite right and after a bit of whispering they disengaged and got off the stall. He took her by the waist toward the ring then turned her pushing her face down on to it. Her arms spread wide and her lovely tits did as well. She opened her legs and Linford slid his cock back in to her wanton pussy and started to fuck her hard. He was so big that there was never a stroke where he totally disappeared and the wife was groaning with pleasure as he banged in to with very powerful thrusts of his hips, a slightly incongruous sight as he was still wearing his boxing boots. My wife's shoes and long since shot off her feet and her legs were horizontal with the ring now and sticking out either side of Linford who had one in each hand. Her eyes were closed as he continued to take her, her toes clenching and unclenching with his strokes, her pussy, even from this distance, I could hear squelching. He finally came with several violent shudders and withdrew instantly from her soggy pussy. The condom was hanging from his still engorged cock but it was full of his spunk as he pulled it off. He then sat down on the stall and pulled his trunks back up, he was breathing far more heavily than when he had been sparring with me and it was obvious that my lovely black cock whore of a wife had given him a more exhausting time! She stood up casually, put on her white dress and stepped back in to her shoes. Apart from a little bit of a flush around her cheeks she looked cool and composed again. I crept to the showers and washed quickly....after tossing myself off to completion with a soapy hand. I dressed and went back out in to the gym where Linford and my wife were talking. "Linford has offered to get me fit with some personal training and I might take him up on it" she volunteered as I joined them and kissed my wife on the cheek. "That would be good for you although he would have to very hard with you as you are a lazy cow and prefer your exercise in the prone position" the innuendo was wasted on Linford but the wife got it an smiled. "We need to discuss the programme so as you don't overdo it" I said, the wife nodding her agreement and gazing at Linford with a very hungry look in her eyes. "He should come around tonight and we could all talk" she replied. " I could" he said, the sweat rolling of him still. We made an arrangement to meet later and made to leave. The wife took the lead giving Linford the full view of her lovely bottom swaying from side to side as we left. "Do you know you have a used condom in your hand and its dripping on the floor?" I whispered in his ear "see you later".

"This sounds like it'll be fun"
There's more.

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

More please

"This sounds like it'll be fun There's more. "
lets he's all the details

"This sounds like it'll be fun There's more. "
lets he's all the details

Looking forward to it as ever

Another great story in the making . Looking forward to reading more

We left the gym and drove home. "Did you watch?" Alison (Ali) asked. "I did. He didn't stand a chance of resisting you" I laughed "Pity I had to take a few punches while he was showing you who was boss!". We parked up and as soon as I had shut the front door behind us she pulled her dress up and demanded that I go down on her. It would have been rude to refuse. She had her back to the wall, her legs apart as I dropped to my knees and kissed her shaven pussy, letting my tongue drop on to her lips. I pulled her pussy open with my fingers and licked her wet opening, it smelt musky, her clit was swollen and I gently rolled it around on my teeth. She moaned her pleasure and let me bring her off before she put both hands on my head and forced me away from her. "I am saving myself for him" she announced and dropped her skirt back down and walked away, her heels clicking on the floor as she did so. I watched, still on my knees, as her bum swayed from side to side and I felt a real need to fuck her but that wasn't on her agenda as her mind was on her new black conquest.....come to think of it so was mine. The day went slowly and the evening finally came around and Linford turned up, late, at around 7pm. I let Ali answer the front door as she was dressed to kill, a black silk dress emphasising her breasts and bottom, sheer black stockings and black high heels, her hair was loose tonight and not tied back and it rested on her shoulders. Ali really wanted to show the guy what he was about to receive. I heard some rustling in the hall and I guessed she had just kissed him and had let him have a feel. She came in to the living room with Linford. He had scrubbed up well and looked really sexy. He had tight jeans on, a white teeshirt that was stretched across his muscled torso and a pair of leather flip flops on his bare feet. Ali sat him next to her on the sofa and I sat opposite until she told me to fetch them drinks. Which I happily did, a beer for Linford and me and a glass of chilled white wine for her. I sat down on the other side of Ali on the sofa so that she was now between us. We had a bit of superficial chat about training and getting fit. "Horizontal jogging is my favourite method" Ali announced and we all laughed. "I am qualified to coach that" Linford offered. "I bet you are" I said "I did see you give my wife her first session earlier." Linford looked flustered and gulped on his beer and as he put the bottle down my wife leant forward and kissed him on his big full lips. He didn't move away but joined in. The evening was beginning.

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice

" Nice "
Thanks Michael....I am sure Ali would enjoy you!

" Nice Thanks Michael....I am sure Ali would enjoy you! "

I bet she would

We sat a while kissing and feeling my wife, taking turns at kissing her and fingering her pushy and arse. Ali had extracted Linfords cock from his jeans and was sucking it, pulling back the foreskin to get at his purple cock end. I unzipped her silk dress and pulled it away from her shoulders, freeing her breasts, her nipples were full and erect and she started to rub her breasts up and down the length of his cock. His cock looking black and threatening between them. I removed her dress leaving her in only her stockings and heels and undressed myself. Linford pulled his teeshirt over his head and dropped it behind the sofa and tried undoing his belt and the buttons on his jeans without letting my wife remove her tits from his big, arched, black cock. I helped by pulling on the legs of his jeans and pulling them off, he raised his arse a title so that I could get them free and then we were all free to play. Ali worked away at his cock for a good ten minutes, and I worked at her wet pussy with my finger and my tongue before moving up to her bottom and rimming that and fingering her deeply. It always turned her on although she didn't need much help with that as Linford had hit all her buttons. She broke away and took the hands of Linford and myself and led us up to the bedroom. "I need my pleasure" was all she said as we arrived in the room. The bed was covered in only a white cotton sheet to extenuate his blackness as she laid him in the middle of the it. The television was running and it had a loop on the video showing Ali with some of her black lovers. She lay on top of Linford, kissing his mouth and running her hands over his muscular arms. His cock sprang out behind her bottom and was twitching in the air and Ali's hands found it and gave it some slow rubs as she sat up to let him feast on her nipples."Put a rubber on him" she ordered and I selected one, opened the packet, gave the condom a stretch. I then took his big black cock in one hand and pulled the condom over its head with my other, rolling it down his length but it only reached about halfway. I lifted my wife by her bum cheeks and then lowered her on to his waiting cock and she slid down it as I watched it disappear, inch by black, inch in to her ever so wet pussy. He started to fuck her, arching his hips upwards as he tried to get some momentum and pace up. His strokes were hitting home and she sank down on to his chest and his muscled black arms encased her. I crawled up behind her and licked at her pussy, getting a close up of his cock going in and out of her, my tongue crept in to her and I could feel his cock inside her. My erection was really hard now and I wanted to get my cock involved and initially was going to take her in the arse but decided to squeeze in to her pussy instead. I placed my cock at her pussy entrance, it looked full already but I was going in there whatever. I parted Linfords legs and pushed in to her and I felt her back arch as I did, she moaned loudly, but I was in now my balls dangling on the outside of her and banging against Linfords. I started to fuck her, trying to time my strokes with his but we were a few seconds out and I was going upwards as he was coming down her. He felt big against my cock, which is not average by any means, as they rubbed against each other inside her. She was alomost screaming now as to get a better angle I pushed down on her pinning her to Linford. Her legs move to almost horizontal, this yoga classes had paid off in regard to her flexibility. Our two faces were inches apart as we fucked my lovely sexy wife and our tongues collided as we both went to lick one of her ears. It was a lovely sensation as we both took my wife, it was like fucking and being tossed off at the same time and I hoped I could last a bit longer before depositing my load. She was screaming, with delight I hoped, as we pounded in to her. I was groaning, Linford grunting and we were all a sweaty mess but we were almost one body with six legs, six arms, two cocks and a stretched pussy all working together. Ali was orgasiming like never before and she was totally lost in the moment. I was now ready and powerfully stroked in to her one last time and shot my load. It was quickly followed my two more bursts as Linfod contued fucking her, his cock apparently triggering mine. He made one last groan and obviously shot off his first load of the evening. We lay there, breathing heavily, our two cocks still firmly inside my wife who was crushed in a man sandwich. I could feel my cum starting to leak out of her and to run on to Linfords black balls. I started to withdraw as did Linford but the feel of his cock rubbing mine forced another quick spurt of my spunk in to her.

Oh my excellent very horny got me hard again well done jamsey

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

Thanks my discerning readers!

We lay there, all three of us breathing heavily, still joined together with both our cocks still inside my lovely insatiable wife. I was beginning to shrink but Linford's cock still felt huge against mine and he started to move inside her again. Slowly, with long deep strokes, he started to fuck her and I just stayed where I was feeling his length go in and out of my wife and rub along my cock. It tickled me but made the wife whimper with pleasure. He didn't last too long and soon came and quickly withdrew from my wife, his condom full of spunk. My cock slipped out of Ali's soaking pussy, wet and slippery and I got to my knees and made my way up my wife's body so that she could clean my messy cock. She pushed me aside and beckoned Linford to her and then pulled the condom off his semi-hard cock and poured, yes poured, the contents in to her mouth.

The cum spilt out of Abi's mouth and Linford kissed her, cleaning her mouth with his tongue. She responded energetically, her own tongue reaching deep in to his mouth as she tried to swallow his tonsils. She pushed him on to his back and gently massaged his nipples with both her hands until they were both pointing upwards and we're ready for her mouth. She sucked his right nipple first, then bit down on it before running her tongue across his chest and working on his other nipple. She was lying on top of him, resting on her elbows, as she sucked upon his nipples occasionally lifting her head to kiss him on the lips. Her pussy was open, stretched by our two cocks and looked wet and inviting. It would be rude not to I thought, so I lowered my head on to her pussy and began to lick around its edges before darting my tongue in to it and nibbling on her swollen clit. My cum was still oozing out of her and I retrieved it with my tongue. She moaned her appreciation as I found her most sensitive spot and made her orgasm. Linford's large black cock was just below my chin, his cum still leaking from it and I could feel it's wetness on my cheek as I went deeper in to my wife, using a couple of fingers to stir up her passions, not that they needed much stirring. Her pussy sqelched as my fingers worked her clit over and I diverted my tongue to her bottom and gently rimmed her before pushing the tip of my tongue in to her opening. I could feel Linford's cock growing and it was pushing at my chin as it grew in response to my wife's attentions to her latest black lover. My cock had recovered, hard and erect again as I positioned my cock head at the opening to her gorgeous bottom. I inched it in to her and soon filled her dark hole with my cock. She felt tight as I started to fuck her with long hard strokes, my balls slapping her bum in time with my thrusts. Linford's cock had slid upwards and I could feel it resting against my balls before my wife's manicured left hand retrieved it and directed it in to her pussy. He began thrusting upwards and deep in to her and she sighed with delight as we took her two holes. We were merely servicing her needs and providing her with pleasure. We banged away at her, in harmony almost, until we both unloaded inside her.

Again we just lay in a single heap of bodies as we recovered our breath, my wife was sweaty from being the meat in our cock sandwich, and our cocks were still deeply impaling her. I withdrew mine and watched my cum run out of her arse and drip down on to Linfords balls. He pulled his cock out of her and a loud suction noise emanated from her pussy as he did so. His black cock was mainly white and messy now and I saw his spunk running out of her. He had barebacked her in front of me and I had not even noticed. I got off Abi and lay down on the bed, my sticky cock shrinking, and Linford settled on her other side. His cock still looking hard but seeping at the end, it was too much for the wife as she immediately went down on him licking his cock eye clean before swallowing his cock head and sucking him hard with loud slurping noises. Her hands rubbed up and down his cum smeared cock, collecting the mess off of it with her left hand mainly and I watched fascinated as his spunk ran over her wedding and engagement rings that I had provided to her for her promised unending loyalty and faithfulness.

Ali laid on her back and directed his face with her cum soaked hand, his cum on her fingers dripped on to his curly hair, to her soaking pussy, making Linford lick away at his own cum. His long black fingers pulled her distended lips still further open and then he inserted his very long tongue in to her. Her swollen clit looked like it was coming out to poke him in the eye. He sucked on it, then licked at it. His tongue working in long flicks across its top and he was getting to her very quickly, her pussy was at its most sensitive. Her legs raised and she set her feet on his shoulders, her manicured and painted nails looking gorgeous as her toes flexed and unflexed in deep delight at his oral skills. She shuddered and came, squirting on his face, but he carried on licking her out, his tongue going faster and faster. Her hands were on his head jamming his face in to her pussy ensuring that he could not stop his excellent work. I was pinching her erect and very hard nipples and kissing her ear as I watched this guy work my wife over. Her eyes were closed, the tip of her tongue lolling out of her mouth, her top lip and forehead had small beads of sweat appearing and she was most definitely very hot or more literally on heat for her new black guy.

Brilliant as ever very horny love it

"Brilliant as ever very horny love it "
Thanks Paul.

She came again as he licked her clit hard and then rolled him on to his belly in a star shaped position. He was breathing heavily, his hands holding on to the bars of the headrest to our bed, as my wife lay upon him, running her hands from his muscled shoulders, down his long arms until she reached his wrists. In a single motion, both her hands pulled handcuffs from each of the far bed posts and instantly had them secured around his wrists. I had caught her earlier wink and was strapping cuffs around his large ankles, harnessing them to the bottom bedposts, his legs outstretched and open. His incredible body, looking extremely black, was secured and he was available for my wife's whims. He pulled against the restraints but there was no give. The bed had been fixed to the floor and both the head and bottom bars were of cast iron and especially made for our kinky pleasures. She got off the bed and fastened her favourite strapon around her waist. It was a lovely eight incher, thick with it and it waved in the air as she inserted a vibrating butt plug in to his unprotected arse. She picked up a riding crop that she kept for her naughty boys and gave him a first smack on his right cheek, then a second on his other one. Linford moaned, more with pleasure from the plug than the pain of the whipping. Abi was hitting him hard with and welts were appearing on both his cheeks and he was flinching at each of her strokes. She sat astride him, running the whip under his chin and pulling his head up so she could tell him that she was about to return the favour and was going to fuck him. 'You know you want it boy' she whispered in this ear 'tell me you want it'. He did. She slid back down his body and removed the whirring butt plug from his bottom which was now nicely open. She took hold of the end of the strapon with her right hand and pushed its cut effect head in to the opening of his dark passage. She inched its head in and then pushed forcefully so that the rest of it followed, his body went rigid, his cheeks clenching, before she ordered him to relax. He did, his muscles accepting that he belonged to my wife and that he was about to be fucked by her. She slid the strapon out of him, he whimpered, before she stroked it back in to him. She started with slow steady strokes, the strapon popping out showing at least seven inches of it before she rammed it home again. His fingers were gripping the sheets as she took him and his anal virginity. His body was shining with sweat and he was totally relaxed as my wife continued to fuck him hair flying around and her lovely breasts swaying and rocking, his body was trying to rise as he began to enjoy the feel of it. The riding crop was in her left hand and she gave him a couple of strokes across his shoulders as she took full control. She threw the whip to one side and leant forward to grab his shoulders, sinking her nails in to flesh and scratching down his back drawing some blood as she did so. He was biting in to the pillow but enjoying what she was doing. He groaned as she hammered in to him, banging against his prostrate. She was running with sweat and she finally stopped and rested upon him, the strapon still deep inside him. She got her breath back and withdrew from him, she picked the whip up and rested it under his chin again, lifting his face to look at her as she moved toward him with the strapon heading aiming at his mouth. 'Open wide' she ordered and he complied, the soiled head of the strapon sinking in to his wide open mouth. He sucked and licked it for some minutes before she was satisfied with its cleanliness and he was allowed to rest. He was blowing hard and had experienced one hell of a new sensation at the hands of my wife.

And another good chapter keep em coming

"And another good chapter keep em coming "
Abi will keep him coming!

"And another good chapter keep em coming Abi will keep him coming! "
she can keep me coming with it lol

"And another good chapter keep em coming Abi will keep him coming! she can keep me coming with it lol"
She takes some keeping up with!

"And another good chapter keep em coming Abi will keep him coming! she can keep me coming with it lol She takes some keeping up with! "
dont think i could manage but would love to see her in action

"And another good chapter keep em coming Abi will keep him coming! she can keep me coming with it lol She takes some keeping up with! dont think i could manage but would love to see her in action"
It is an eye opener!

It was my turn now and she made me lay across Linford in the same star shape before penetrating me with her strapon. She was not gentle with me, no inching it in, just a full on shove that filled my arse totally. I moaned in to Linford's ear as she started to stroke away at me, she was going at a furious pace and my bottom was being well taken and was a little sore already although I had been regularly fucked by her over the years.....in more ways than one! I was getting hard again and my cock was rubbing against the prone Linford as it grew with the pleasure my wife was thrusting in to me. Linford's bottom muscles relaxed and my cock lay between his bum cheeks, I was oozing precum on to it. Ali was resting her hands on my shoulders pushing me down on to my big black coach but was still shagging the living daylights out of me. I felt her sweat drop on to my back, my bottom was relaxed now and her strokes were going very deep....it was very satisfying. My cock was feeling enormous but this wasn't about me but purely her pleasure with the two of us guys providing it for her. Linford was soaked in sweat and his body was slippery under me and I had to put my arms under him to hold on and to stop myself sliding off. Ali was now on her knees and doing me very hard from behind. I moaned, groaned and took it from her because it felt great. My cock slid down Linfords crack toward the mattress and I started to roll back on to my wife's strapon and she let me fuck myself by impaling myself on to it. She slapped my cheeks as I did. I was lost in the moment. My cock rose off the mattress and started to slide upwards on the outside of Linfords bottom, slipping up and down his crack. He started to moan and was obviously enjoying the feel of my cock sliding against his skin. Was this what Ali wanted?

Ter again well written and horny love it well done Jamesey

"Ter again well written and horny love it well done Jamesey "
What do you think happens next?

I would imagine you slip into linford whilst your Mrs is still fucking you and she fucks you harder to push you further into linford

"I would imagine you slip into linford whilst your Mrs is still fucking you and she fucks you harder to push you further into linford "
were you watching?

Would like to have been

More

Great story

By *oady 300Man  over a year ago

newport

Please carry on

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Yes more pls

So well written, thank you

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Xc

"Xc"
Glad you like.

My wife was still fucking me with her strapon and forcing me down on to Linford. My cock felt enormous, aroused did not cover how I was feeling, and I was enjoying the feeling of it running up and down the valley between his bum cheeks. It caught near his hole and stopped sliding, it seemed like fate. 'Fuck him' Ali said. 'Yes please' he said. I thrust my hips forward and my cock slid in to his stretched arse, he sighed, and I went deeper. My wife held off her strokes until I hit a steady stroke rate in to Linford. Once I was established she timed her efforts to match mine. I fucked Linford hard and for two straight guys we seemed to be very good at this new sex. He felt very tight and his bum clenched on my cock, squeezing it until eventually I could take no more and came hard inside him.

Found by accident....but a hot tale.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

» Add a new message to this topic