FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My sisters mates part 1

My sisters mates part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My sisters mates are always staying over, there 1 year older than me, and they are all very hot! This one night my sister went out to get some wine it was late at night and i was thirsty so went downstairs to get a glass of water. As i got further down i could hear slight noises of moaning. So i peaked in and seen two of my sisters mates licking each other out and grabbing each others juicy tits, i could see they where both getting into it , i couldn't believe what i was seeing. I could ferl my hard cock pushing through my pants I was so horny i had to start wanking myself, this felt so good But when i started..............................To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

come on do tell

By *aGaGagging for itCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"My sisters mates are always staying over, there 1 year older than me, and they are all very hot! This one night my sister went out to get some wine it was late at night and i was thirsty so went downstairs to get a glass of water. As i got further down i could hear slight noises of moaning. So i peaked in and seen two of my sisters mates licking each other out and grabbing each others juicy tits, i could see they where both getting into it , i couldn't believe what i was seeing. I could ferl my hard cock pushing through my pants I was so horny i had to start wanking myself, this felt so good But when i started..............................To be continued"

....... I couldn't stop, shot me load and went to bed?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"My sisters mates are always staying over, there 1 year older than me, and they are all very hot! This one night my sister went out to get some wine it was late at night and i was thirsty so went downstairs to get a glass of water. As i got further down i could hear slight noises of moaning. So i peaked in and seen two of my sisters mates licking each other out and grabbing each others juicy tits, i could see they where both getting into it , i couldn't believe what i was seeing. I could ferl my hard cock pushing through my pants I was so horny i had to start wanking myself, this felt so good But when i started..............................To be continued ....... I couldn't stop, shot me load and went to bed?"
Haha that would be a short ending

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to hear a happy ending !

» Add a new message to this topic