FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Enticed out of the office

Enticed out of the office

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wrote this for a sexy girl called nikki. Niki I have written this for you. Let me know what u think. I pull up outside your house in my company car, as I climb out you see I am dressed in a grey suit, white shirt and red tie. I have come straight from work after you tempted me with some naughty texts, you bad girl niky. I knock on the door, you open it. I smile and sun my eyes up and down your body, dressed in a smart skirt, tight around your hips and thighs, a revealing split up the back revealing your shapely stockinged legs. A nice blouse barely covering your breasts as you have seductively left the top button open. As the door closes behind us we start to kiss, passionate, full of lust. I feel your tongue darting between my lips. Moving my hands onto your sexy bum I pull you against me, you sense that I am aroused already. You take my hand and lead me through to the living room, pushing me down into an armchair. Standing before me you slowly undo your blouse, one button at a time. Your eyes locked with mine, smiling, teasing. Sliding it down over your shoulders you let it drop to the floor. My eyes on your bra, the seek of flesh above, you whisper "not yet". Turning your back on me, you slowly, seductively unzip your skirt, with a little wiggle of your bum it slides to the floor and you kick it to one side with your foot in black high heeled shoes. Turning to face me you see I am rubbing myself through my suit trousers as you stand before me in black stockings and suspenders, black lacy thong and matching bra...... Let me know if you would like me to continue

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Laying down on the rug on the floor in front of me, feet pointing towards me you slide a hand over your tummy, down between your thighs. I can hear your sharp intake of breath as you touch yourself for the first time. Fingers deftly moving over your clit, barely touching it as you massage yourself through your panties. Eyes locked together, watching each other, seeing how aroused we are making each other. You watch as unzip my suit trousers, undo my belt, unfasten the button at the top. Sliding a hand inside my boxer shorts, you watching. You can only imagine what it looks like, my hand hidden by my underwear as I wrap my fingers around my hard cock. Still watching you, you slide a hand inside your knickers, copying me. Momentarily closing your eyes as your hand starts to rub back and forth across your clit .....

Pulling my cock free now, you follow suit and pull your panties to one side so I am feast my eyes on your glistening pussy for the first time as you slowly slide a finger inside yourself. No longer able to resist I stand, kicking my suit trousers off. Pulling you close to me. Enjoying the feeling of skin on skin as you teasingly remove my first my tie, then my shirt. Moving behind you, nuzzling into your neck, moving your hair to one side so I can kiss your neck. Hands wandering over your body. Finger tips brushing over your bra, barely touching, but enough contact to feel your nipples harden through the lacy material. You start to grind your bum against my crotch, the tip of my cock glistening with precum. Sliding a game inside your bra, pulling a breast free, then the other. Watching ourselves in the mirror above the fireplace. Sliding my spare hand round over your tummy and inside your knickers. Hearing you gaps as I slide a fingers inside you. "your so wet" I whisper, the first words I have spoken ...

By *arkyw00Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Wrote this for a sexy girl called nikki. Niki I have written this for you. you bad girl niky. "

whats this girl called? Nikki? Niki? or Niky?

Otherwise, enjoying the story

Mark

» Add a new message to this topic