FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > caught sniiffing panties

caught sniiffing panties

By *immy444 OP   Man  over a year ago

bristol

Hi my name is James. I was caught by my landlady for sniffing a pair of her panties. According to her, Sue I was a huge pervert, and I really can’t dispute her assumptions in this matter nor of the morality factor of being so attracted to her underwear. Being an average guy my age I was constantly jerking off every chance I had.

One day when I was around alone in the house I found a pair of Sue’s panties on the bathroom floor. They were silky and soft, and when I brought them to my cheek I couldn’t help but smell the most wonderful scent I had ever smelled, it made me hard in an instant. I honestly started to cum all over the place with out even jacking myself. From that moment on I was addicted to her panties especially ones that were recently been removed from her lovely body, preferably still warm, and damp with the musky scent of her pussy.

On the fateful day I was caught I had rummaged through her dirty cloths box to find a freshly worn pair, thong and my favorite color blue. The cotton gusset was stained with the hormonal discharge of her hot teen pussy, the color black really showed the flow of her sweet feminine excitement.

These I held to my nose as I wrapped my cock in another pair of her panties; black silk ones, bikini string style. For the last year or so I had been enjoying her panties. I planed on leaving a huge load of cum in the crotch these. But I had gotten much too careless indulging in my corrupt little fetish.

Sue’s sweet musky scent was intoxicating her panties must have been soaked as she wore them. I pondered over what had aroused her to a point that would get them in such a sticky, heavenly state. I could feel my load building and on its way as I fantasized about my lovely landlady when the bedroom door flew open and she stood staring wide-eyed at her lodger.

My hard-on went from a throbbing monster to a limp noodle in seconds. Never have I been so embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I wanted to die right then and there. It really only took a few seconds but at that moment it seemed like an eternity before she composed herself to enough speak.

"My God James what on earth are you up too? As if I don’t know; and what the fuck are you doing with my panties? Hand them over right this second, you sick little pervert!" she said the last part under her breath as she retrieved her panties holding them with her fingertips and went into her bedroom.

Jesus, I was really and truly in for it now. I felt like a real dick.

"I just want to talk please can I come in?"I asked

Angrily she said, "We've got nothing to talk about."

Again I said, "Please Sue , you have to talk to me. I’m

sorry, please can we talk about this?" she leaned over to open a drawer I saw her yellow thong and she pulled out a pink vibrator from the drawer and turned it on. Saying this is how I get off. She pulled down her thong and spread her legs wide and inserted the throbbing vibe inside her shaven pussy.....wow I saw her expression on her face.she smiled at me and threw me her discarded thong and said wank in it its ok

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic