FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my virgin boy continuation

my virgin boy continuation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ilayed him on my bed,his young cock stood to attention like a rocket,he had beads of persperation on his forehead i noticed,and his eyes were purly focused on me.I removed my dressing gown and slid my short silky nighty off,and stood naked before him,he was about to say something but i put my finger to his lips as i slowly straddled myself over his body.I then pressed my lips to his and kissed him so deeply,our tongues were entwined and i was moaning gently,i could feel his hands on my back as i moved slowly down his body starting with his neck his shoulders,and slowly down to his tummy and kissed his navel ,right down his little trail of hair to his huge young cock.I remember at the time i had red nail polish on,and i cupped his cock in my hands as i slowly positioned it into my mouth,i looked at him watching me,as i went faster and faster up and down his shaft,he was moaning in delerious pleasure softly pushing my head up and down,as i tasted and flicked my tongue on his bell end.I felt the hardness of him expanding in my mouth,then i stopped and told him to explore my body as he wished.....to be continued!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmmm more plz

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm such a lucky guy! was he moaning softly to your touch?

» Add a new message to this topic