FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > continuation virgin boy

continuation virgin boy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He positioned me underneath him as he kissed me so sensually, and then he said suzy you know this is my first time with a woman dont you?,i replied dont worry you will be fine,the passionate kissing continued,i felt his mouth move to my breasts as he kissed and sucked them gently,i remember i was squirming and moaning beneath him,he was kissing me all over ,my tummy my thighs and then i felt his head between my legs,i was so wet for him,his hands opened my wet pussy and i felt his tongue enter me,god how that boy licked me,from top to bottom,then he opened me wider and was licking my clit,i thrust fully into his face so hard as i felt myself gush into him in the most amazing orgasm i had ever had.It took me a little while to recover,but i was ready for him,i took his throbbing cock and placed it into my wet moist pussy and placed my legs onto his shoulders moaning in sheer ecstacy as i felt the fullness of him enter me.We were like wild rabbits fucking and nothing else mattered at that moment,i told him dont cum,i hadent finished,so i climbed on top of him,and steered his cock into me and god did i ride him,he shot his load inside me,there was loads running down my thighs,i collapsed on top of him,we were full of persperation,and the lovely smell of our sex i will remember for ever.....this is a true story,and i still see him today....he will always be my sweet virgin boy...i popped his cherry xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Will u pop my cherry for me x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmm the perfect way to lose his cherry!

» Add a new message to this topic