FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First bi encounter

First bi encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had always considered myself as 100% straight. But that was before this hot night. I now realise that everyone has a % bi in them!

It was a couple of years ago. I was abroad on business. I was with a few colleagues and after a hard day at work I thought, back to hotel, quick shower and change, down for meal then few drinks. To my disappointment I was the only one who had that idea. So dinner myself it was then sitting at the bar staring into my glass looking for excitement.

The hotel I was staying in wasn't right at an airport but maybe a 20min drive away, though I knew that it was popular with aircraft cabin crew. I noticed crew staff arriving to check in (stewardesses) and thought, wow this could be my lucky night.

Oh how right I was!!!

As the night went on, and another few drinks were gone and people came and went. I noticed a group (three females and two males) at the end of the bar. Over hearing them talk I gathered they were cabin crew only here for the night. Another brief spell went by and the females departed to their rooms. Damn!, I thought.

Of the two guys left I gathered that one was new to the crew, and wanting to make a good impression, decided to have an early night. The other guy however, who was maybe late 20s / early 30s (and starting to look very hot) was telling him one more drink.... the other guy agreed.

During their last drink, the now hot guy who wasn't the tallest but amazing figure, was glancing over at me occasionally smiling. This happened a few times as I obviously smiled back. We were becoming very flirty with our eyes and I must admit that for the first time I was so horny for a guy.

His friend had now finished his drink then both got up to leave. Double damn I thought this time, but to my relief the hot guy said he was going to have one more and he'd see them all at breakfast in the morning.

Well I thought I was going to come there and then. only two of us left in the bar. The flirting continued and we briefly spoke. I noticed he had almost finished his drink so I downed mine and headed off up towards my room. Giving him the "come to bed/follow me eyes" I deliberately dropped my key at his feet so he could see my room number. As I bent down to pick it up I could see his cock bulging through his trousers just inches from my face. I then smiled and headed off to the lift hoping he'd follow.

The lift doors were closing and I thought may this just ain't my night. Then suddenly an arm stopped the doors from closing and in he came. As soon as those doors closed we were very flirty in the mirror to each other and were all over each other like a rash. We got out at my floor and casually walked down to my room. Again when the door to my room was barely closed, we were all over each other. Hands wandering everywhere. I felt so turned on and when I reached for his cock I thought fuck!!! So hard and so huge. I just had to have it. He pushed me down to me knees and I started to lick and suck on this huge cock. It felt so wrong but so good at the same time. We made our way out of each others clothes and somehow into the shower. The hot soapy water between our naked bodies rubbing against each other was a feeling ill never forget. Our hands were massaging each others bodies as he expertly and passionately kissed me, licked my ear, and all the way down to my solid cock. Wow, I had had a few bj before but this guy was amazing. He sucked and sucked til I was about to come them suddenly stopped, saying not yet.

We made our way to the bed where I was again sucking and playing with that huge cock of his. It was my first tine but by the sound of things he sure enjoyed it.

I could feel his balls tighten and knew he wasn't far away. He pulled us into the 69 position and we were both sucking hungrily and it wasn't long till I was exploding with orgam deep into his mouth..... the noise of me coming must've git him at breaking point as he cleaned me up.... bent me over and shot his cream all over and between my ass cheeks, before going down and licking up all his cream and rimming my ass....

Oh my god, what a feeling!

He then stood up, got dressed and left with us both having a huge smile on our face!!!

If this is you.... get in touch.

That was a couple of years ago and I'm still desperate for more.

Hope you enjoyed the story.... msg me if you can help.... lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not all men have a percentage of bi in them. I would never touch another guy

"Not all men have a percentage of bi in them. I would never touch another guy"
#

As the OP posted a story about his first time your comment wasn't really warranted, he didn't ask if all men were bi!

Nice story there guy, hope you find more fun

"Not all men have a percentage of bi in them. I would never touch another guy"

The fact that you chose to read a bi story would indicate otherwise.

so its not big guy after all

good one, it was big guy but and no interest in one on one with a guy but as part of mmf who knows!

"good one, it was big guy but and no interest in one on one with a guy but as part of mmf who knows!"

Only you'll know that I read the story but all it done was make me confused though, especially the last two lines Personally speaking, if I was desperate for many mor Bi encounters I wouldn't advertise myself as straight, totally defeats the purpose

Good story nonetheless....

"Not all men have a percentage of bi in them. I would never touch another guy

The fact that you chose to read a bi story would indicate otherwise."

Doubt he would read further comments but spot on......the old saying " protest too much " springs to mind, otherwise why bother to open then post on a " bi " thread, apart from to draw attention to own profile? ( won't bother checking that one lol )

I am and always have been a great believer in don't knock it to you try it!

And if I haven't tried something wouldn't comment!

But you are probably right and he is bi curiousities deep down. lol

Doubt he would read further comments but spot on......the old saying " protest too much " springs to mind, otherwise why bother to open then post on a " bi " thread, apart from to draw attention to own profile? ( won't bother checking that one lol ) "

Does that mean everyone who protests too much about timewasters actually want them and you really do want cross dressers

Sorry couldn't help myself

He's obviously never heard of 0% before (zero percent) so the OP is right

Doubt he would read further comments but spot on......the old saying " protest too much " springs to mind, otherwise why bother to open then post on a " bi " thread, apart from to draw attention to own profile? ( won't bother checking that one lol )

Does that mean everyone who protests too much about timewasters actually want them and you really do want cross dressers

Sorry couldn't help myself

He's obviously never heard of 0% before (zero percent) so the OP is right"

nah just straight men who open bi threads then leave comment about how un bi they would ever be

lol about the timewasters, and no I REALLY do not want cross dressers lol, and I don't have any issue with the OP lol

dear god people.just because you read a bi story,doesnt make you gay,bi or curious. if it it did,anybody read those true crime monthlys ? oh god....lock your doors.

by the way, good story.well written.

well we loved your story well done

» Add a new message to this topic