FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > what a night to remember fuck it was good

what a night to remember fuck it was good

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well this is a story i have got to share with all of you. i was away with work a couple of weeks ago WELL WHERE DO I START lets just say i did not think this was going to happen while i was away AT ALL. me and a few mates was in a club it was full of sexy women and some of the men was sexy aswell well i had a few drinks and i got talking to this girl and her male friend i thought straight away fuck i have got to have them. well we had a few more drinks and the night just went so fast. i said to them that i was going back to my hotel but they said why dont you come back and stay at ours well quess what i was not going to say no was i. i wanted a part of them all night and now it was going to come true fuck my cock was getting hard in my tight white boxers already and they had not even put a hand on me yet lol. well we got back to there house me and her male friend sat down talking while she went of into the bedroom while she was there her male friend started to get closer to me on the soffer he put his hand between my legs rubbing my cock back and fourth pulling my forskin back fuck it felt so sexy then he got down on his knees and pulled my boxers down he started to suck and lick my balls then licked up the shaft of my cock right to the tip of my cock he rubbed my pre cum around his lips then he licked it all off i was ready to blow but he then stopped and the women came out of the bedroom dressed in a school girl uniform fuck this was getting better she came over and started to suck my cock with her friend god it felt so good then he bent her over and started fucking her doggy and i lay under her licking the shaft of his cock while it slipped in and out of her i could taste both of there juices fuck they tasted so good i kept pulling his cock out to suck it aswell then we changed places and he started doing it to me then me and him got into a 69 while she said on the chair playing with herself fuck she was sexy shaved pussy big tits and a ass to die for. then i lay on the floor and he slid his ass down on my big hard cock he went right down to my balls took the lot while she sat on my face i was licking her clit so fast she started moaning so much she came on my face mmmmmmmm fuck i loved it. then me and her fella freind stood up and she sucked both our cocks until we both came in her face dripping of her chin then her friend bent down and started licking our cum of her face. THIS IS ONE NIGHT I WILL NOT FORGET AND I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I DID let me know what you think take care guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/04/11 21:09:21]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic