FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > horny dream

horny dream

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this isnt the best use of grammer it was wrote as i thought it fast paced, about a girl on here

its meant to be a horny dream

i met u in a club, we was just talking and it was alway a bit shy we had our friends there and at first i thought u wanted to leave then when i asked if youd like a drink, we walked upto the bar i put my arm around ur lower back and pulled u in a bit closer i was excited to have my hands on ur body, we had a chat at the bar and i was almost as shy as u, u was cute though lots of smiles and loved me cuddliong into u at the bar once we got our drinks we walked back and couldnt find our friends the next thing we knew, we was in a hotel lobby, drinking our drinks, once we realised we didnt have our friends to hold us back i leaned into u and kissing u full on ur lips i put my hands around u and kissed u pasionatly as we sat on a dark couch in a dim hotel bar, people all around us buit it was like we was invisable, i laid u back and pulled at ur dress strap u wasnt wearing a bar as i lowered ur dress over ur pert nipple and exposed it then i took it in my mouth and sucked it hard, i nibbled it a bit and licked it all over teasing it as u wraped ur leg around me and pulled me closer i ran my other hand up ur sexy smooth leg and under ur dress grabing ur ass cheek as i closed my eyes and kissed and teased ur nipples more, i was so hard as i pushed myself against u, then i moved my body down urs, revealing ur other nipple as i pull ur dress down i kiss and tease ur body kissing ur sides and then lifting ur body as i pull ur dress from under ur bum u then ur laying on this couch with just ur heels and a thong on, i lift u up and u kneel on the couchj as i kiss and lick ur ass all and then finding my way to ur pussy, i rub ur clit as my tongue licks and teases all over ur wet pussy u look so sexy as ur kneeling on the coach and leaning over the back of it, my face deep in ur smooth pussy as i work my tongue up and down ur wet snatch then as u beg me for my cock i grab ur hips and guide my throbbing cock inside u, i feel ur warm juices coating my cock as i slide inside u, reaching under and pulling at ur nipples as u moan out with my cock now deep inside ur juicy pussy, i fuck u fast and hard as we both scream out together and our cam clashes inside my cock shooting its hot contents all over the walls of ur pussy and urs dripping out over my balls, as we collapse onto the couch in a heap

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic