FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Teachers

Teachers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iggie101 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

I love older women ever since back in school when i was attracted to my teacher after i once seen up her short short school one day in school ever since then iv always loved the idea of older women there much more sexier and know exactly what to do mmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *peedypeteMan  over a year ago

derby

I did actually get lucky with a PE student teacher just before I left school. If anyone wants to know more, just ask, lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I love older women ever since back in school when i was attracted to my teacher after i once seen up her short short school one day in school ever since then iv always loved the idea of older women there much more sexier and know exactly what to do mmm"

Nicely put.

"I did actually get lucky with a PE student teacher just before I left school. If anyone wants to know more, just ask, lol"

Do tell...

By *peedypeteMan  over a year ago

derby

I was just 16 part of school football team. Both us and the girls netball and tennis teams were invited to a tournament in France, over a week in Easter.

Staff accompanied us of course and during one the training session I pulled a muscle at the top of my thigh. Our teacher told me to see Ms Winfield, the girsl student teacher, as she was a qualified physio too.

I went to her room amd she opened the door in a white tshirt vest andshort tennis skirt.I explained the problem and she told me to remove my track suit trousers and lie on the bed. I was left waering a jock strap and tshirt,

She sat at the foot of the bed and began to work my leg, a couple of times it spasmed and my foot flicked her skirt.

I pretended it did it more and flicked her skirt up more, until I could see her white knickers.

What I hadn't anticipated was me getting an erection while she she was working her way up my leg.

It then popped out at the top of the jock strap and at first she ignored it.

I continuied to flick her skirt and saw a wet patch on her knickers. So I put my foot right under and onto her pussy.

I said sorry, but she said it OK. So I upped the pace. I stood up and didn't say a word, pushed her back and opened her legs.

My cock was right out and she touched me very gently at first and then licked me. I pulled her knickers to one side with a bit of resistance but not much and lined my cock up at her entrance and slowly slipped inside her.

She kept saying this is wrong and when I offered to stop she said no.

I fucked her for about 20 mins and came inside her. We kept it a secret but I did go back for more as I had to see her naked. I wasn't disappointed.

tidy.

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Very good Pete horny

» Add a new message to this topic