FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Hen Night (A True Story)

The Hen Night (A True Story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was the night of my friends hen party. I was excited but a bit nervous, there would be lots of people there I didn't know and I wanted to make a good impression.

Dress to impress they say so I choose what I think is an OK outfit. After all I don't want to show up the bride to be! He doesn't like it, so on the way to the party we stop at the shops. I go for a long flowing dress that shows off my assets. If you've got it, use it I say and add to that the stockings high heals and a distinct lack of any knickers it should do the trick. Where to get changed though. Nothing for it, there's no time to stop so I get changed in the front seat of the car whilst he's driving. The thrill of stripping down to stockings and high heals whilst on the move certainly got me in the mood for things to cum.

We arrive and I'm told to have fun. I think I can manage that.

At first it's all very friendly but no talent to speak of. Oh how a few drinks can change your perspective on things. After several vodkas and a dash of larger we get up close a personal to the compare for the night. Whilst we are all dancing I make my presence known. Then we stop and go to the bar. I order and then turn to see him stood there just looking at me. "Do you fancy one on me?" Well one, what I ask? Silly question really, we both knew what he meant. So after a very brief get to know you chat he asks me back stage to.... well to what? How far does he want to go?

We stand in the near darkness, close together and slowly he pulls me towards him and starts to kiss my neck. God I love that! His hands start to travel up and down my sides then he gently squeezes my tits, playing with my nipples and I can feel myself getting wet. I reach down and pull down his zip to feel him pulsing in my hand. Gently at first we explore each other then he lifts me onto a cupboard, just the right height... he's done this before. We start getting more frenzied, he runs his hand s up my legs, along the inside of my thigh and up to my clit. He fingers me, slowly at first getting harder and harder, more and more fingers. Then at last he enters me. I feel it hard and fast we are both hot and desperate for this. Then I feel it, a feeling of excitement, expectation and pure pleasure. I cum all over his cock and in return he fills me. I can feel his hot juice running into me.

We break, a quick kiss to say thanks and then part.

Afterwards I make my own way home. "Did you have fun?" he asks. Taking his hand and placing it between my legs I ask "What do you think?" Here we go again, God it's great to be me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *peedypeteMan  over a year ago

derby

That;s a real hen night!!!, and he was licky to be your compare.

Thanks _peedypete. I was so nervous, but it was fantastic

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

Great story, really enjoyed it!

Hi Byron

I'm glad you liked it - I love thinking about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and then she woke up !

Hi Tony888

Do you mean that you think this is made up?

It most definitely happened, I'm able to back all of this up with names, places and times if need be

[Removed by poster at 19/04/11 16:38:09]

loved it,hope you had fun when you got home too all dripping with cum x

Hi muscleboy

I did!