FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Public m/f glory hole essex

Public m/f glory hole essex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otcockkent OP   Man  over a year ago

Deal

Iv found a glory hole in Essex open 24/7 location is available via pm but popes in there last week to have a browse and to my surprise a lady the other side or tho it's mixed toilet very rare a women is present at 11pm at nite but what a nite we shared turns out this is not just me but she visits on a regular thing mabie more wives or couple should come along really spice up this area

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Deal

Is there any couples or single fem up for using this service area

By *cissorhands124Couple  over a year ago

Rochdale

That sounds really horny, tell us more please

Deal

THIS IS TRUE STORY AND ONLY LADT WEEK N LOOKING FOR COUPLES AND FEMALES TO AREANGE MEETS AT THIS PLACE

Well I usually pop in to glory hole locations all over UK as who can resist a random pair of lips around there cock.this visit was about 11pm mid week

Like I said it's an open toilet block with ladies toilets disabled and mens all in a line the glory hole is between mens and disabled so no body even questions who goes in what.

The lady in question was in her mid 40s very good body and dressed to please there eye

As I sat in the cubical I lent forward to see if I could catch a glimpse of the occupant next door n could see stocking

My thinking is cd tv ts witch wouldn't mind spice things up a little looking I'm thinking how nice legs are mabie it's a proper cd tv ts not a man in wife's knickers that are far to small n odd looking

So after a couple of moments I adjust for a better view with out making it obvious as this may just be a toilet user looking I can see very nice boobs wrapped in a very sexy outfit now my mind is wondering is this a female alone

Deal

Let me no if we want more

By *cissorhands124Couple  over a year ago

Rochdale

More

By *v shaunaTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Give more plzzzzz !!

Deal

Now I'm thinking OK dressed like this this time of day this has to be somebody looking for fun so I stand up make it obvious with a little noise.

Now my cock isn't like lock Ness or some super man piece but 7 1/2 inches thick good even straight shape and get told how nice it is but I'm hard very hard pressed cum dripping over the excitement and I'm slowly touching my self in view of the hole waiting for movement next door.

Then i here slight moment then the sound of nylon brushing together my heart is pounding is it a tv or a women I still don't now.

A false nail amperes at the hole purple with a small gem on very well kept hands requesting my cock.

I guide into the hole and as I do I fell the breath n warmth as a tongue removes the previous cum swiftly wrapping there lips around my cock and swelling the lot I nearly cum on the spot my legs are shaking and felling so horny I need to no who this is then nothing it all stopes I wait and slowly draw my cock back and move down to the hole and look and to my surprise.......... More let me no x

Deal

So what are people thinking so far

Deal

As I look in to the hole she is there bent over legs slightly parted playing with her wet pussy

By *rown ThunderMan  over a year ago

newport

Please write properly. Spelling grammar is terrible. I can hardly understand it. Surely your phone has spell check etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We get the gist ... Go on

nice keep going - I am following fine.

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *eishel215Man  over a year ago

Ware

Sod the grammar it's horny as hell keep it going ??

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

so wished I had been dressed to in my so sexy undies a a TV waiting for cock to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

so wished I had been dressed to in my so sexy undies a a TV waiting for cock to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spelling, grammar.....missed the comma. Then the full stop at the end. Stuck up tit

"Please write properly. Spelling grammar is terrible. I can hardly understand it. Surely your phone has spell check etc "
you allways get one go read summet else if your that botherd.

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

Deal

Nice to see people understanding I don't have a English degree not wish to have one there is a reason I'm builder n not an author lol

Deal

So I stopped and waited a moment starring hard watching her pussy glisten thinking all my luck has come at once I stood and slowly slid my cock through the hole nothing no touch I waited felt like a life time then I could scence moment then came the warmth on the tip of my cock something was close

Not sure if it was a pussy or mouth my cock was ready to come I couldn't hold much longer I was dieing for a touch then from no were I felt a hand then out of the blue she plunged back the most incredible felling of a soaking pussy pulsing around my cock she froze and just stayed with my cock deep inside her

I couldn't hold much longer I needed to cum with that I felt her slide of my shaft and nothing again she was teasing me I could fell a combination of precum and pussy juice dripping from the tip of my cock

I didnt want to cum I wanted this felling to last forever the excitement n thrill it was so horny

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Please write properly. Spelling grammar is terrible. I can hardly understand it. Surely your phone has spell check etc "

Have you checked your first veri???? You need to remove that and make them aware they fall well short of your standards!

wigan

[Removed by poster at 22/08/16 07:00:22]

wigan

"Please write properly. Spelling grammar is terrible. I can hardly understand it. Surely your phone has spell check etc

Have you checked your first veri???? You need to remove that and make them aware they fall well short of your standards!"

Jesus, your own profile too!!.

Great story.

Deal

So if any couple or lovely female fancy helping with a repeat get in touch

Deal

Gona be heading here Friday eve till late hoping for a good not mabie a return if and couples or females would like to join ur very welcome

» Add a new message to this topic