FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Threesome I will remember forever

Threesome I will remember forever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My first threesome, my partner and I, we decided to do it, contacted a guy from here, he came to the house, my partner naked on the bed with the cover over her, I answered the door naked and let him in, told him to go up.

We went into the bedroom, I pulled the cover away from my partner, she lay there nake, all on show for him to see, he got undressed to present us with a large thick cock which almost looked semi erect.

He lent forwards and started kissing her, her hand went straight for his big cock, and played with it making it fully erect, abit of deep kissing he stood up and she took his big hard cock into her mouth, she loved it, I played with her pussy whilst she sucked on his big cock, I so enjoyed watching her do it.

He pulled away and climbed between her legs, he slid that big cock straight into her pussy, it went in without any problems, she groaned with such pleasure as his huge cock filled her, he had to of been 9 inches easily, she looked at me to check the look on my face to see if all was well, laying there on her back, legs open and wrapped around him as he started to fuck her, she saw the smile on my face and she relaxed, she grabbed at my cock and started to fully enjoy what was happening to her now she could tell I was enjoying watching her fuck another guy.

She took my cock into her mouth as this guy pounded her pussy, slamming his huge cock into her, he fucked her so hard.

I lent forwards to lick her clit as he fucked her to give her even more pleasure, as I did the guy slowly pulled his cock away from her pussy as I licked her and moved it forwards towards my mouth, his cock pressed against my lips and I took it in my mouth, I was sucking on another guys cock, and big hard cock covered in my partners pussy juices, she realised what I was doing and it gave her such a turn on, laying there groaning with pleasure as I played with her pussy nod sucked his cock.

She got up and he lay down, she climbed onto that big cock and started to ride him, we both kissed as she rode him as she played with my cock, she slammed down hard onto his cock, riding him so hard, it would of make me cum in no time if she was riding me that way but not this guy, she tried so hard to make him cum, to get him to fill her pussy with cum but this guy wasn't giving Up his cum to her horny desires.

She climbed off and we both began to suck him, taking it in turns, I played with his cock, sliding my hand up and down that big cock fast as I could seeing if I could make him cum for her but nothing, he stayed firm and big.

He played with my cock, he sucked my cock, she played and sucked both our cocks, all three of us dripping with sweat from the pleasure and the warmth of the evening, he got behind her and slid his cock into her from be hide and fucked her hard, scream and groaning with pleasure she told him to fuck her pussy hard, she was cumming, I lay there as she sucked my cock, he fucked her hard and deep, I loved that horny wild look in her eyes and she loved having two hard cocks at the same time, she looked at my, she smiled as she saw the huge smile on my face and that my eyes glowed with such pleasure from what we were doing, she told the guy she wanted him to cum all over her back, to do it, she wanted me to watch him cum, she told him I wanted to see him shoot his cum all over her, oh I did so much but still nothing.

She then laid on her side, he once again slid that big cock into her wet horny pussy and pounded it hard and deep into her, her whole body moved with the force he fucked her, I played with my cock as she sucked, she had been fucked hard and played and sucked my cock for 45 mins non stop, she told me to cum, I played with my cock and cum, my thick warm cum pumping onto her face and into her mouth as he fucked her.

The guy never cum, after we found out he had a medical condition stopped him from being able to cum, if lucky he could cum maybe once a mouth hence reason he could fuck so hard and for so long, hey we didn't mind, she really didn't mind as she got a fucking of a high standard and make her cum loads of times.

She then confessed she loved the idea of me cumming in front of another guy as he fucked her, it was a turn on for her, after her left we fucked as it made us both so horny knowing we just had a threesome, this time she got her pussy full of cum as I fucked her hard and gave her mine.

That was our first threesome and I loved it, my partner loved it and we both still find it a turn on over a year later.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Very nice, just how it should be, fun for all involved

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow. Super hot. Sounds like you had a great time!!

Thanks for sharing.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

» Add a new message to this topic