stevenage

Nope never seen mine naked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who has ever, seen there sister in law naked ? Please post your true stories "
why wud u want to?

Yes but it wasn't intended and I apologised for walking into bathroom she was shocked and said she forgot to lock bathroom door

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She always use to have a bath in the morning, never shut the door always a jar lol

By *ilf61Man  over a year ago

Taunton

Nope...never. but then I don't have a Sister in Law

Yes - but it wasn't in a sexual context. Changing out of wetsuits after water sports (not that kind!)

Quite comfortable naked with people I know well.

By *en Dover XMan  over a year ago

stroud

One I would love to see naked, looks like a younger version of my hot mother in law. One I would never want to see, looks like father in law in drag.

Once when staying at her house with my ex she left bedroom door slightly ajar and mirror caught everything went into toilet and had a wank

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ohn snowMan  over a year ago

bletchley

Have 9nly seen sis in law in a t shirt and knickers couple of times when she stayed over.. didn't seem fazed by it

Could you see her hard nipples through her shirt ?

Could you see her hard nipples through her shirt ?

I would love to see my sister in law naked. Shes 20 yrs younger than me and hot as hell.

I've seen my sister-in-law naked. She's early 30s, slim, natural blonde, short bobbed hair and has a really lovely firm pair of largish breasts. She's quite pretty though a little stuck up.

She would sometimes stay over (her and my brother live quite a bit away from me) and I used to own a victorian terrace with bedroom doors that were pine and a bit worn with gaps in them. Gaps big enough to peek through.

I 'peeked' quite a bit. In fact every time she stayed I would time my peeking for when she had finished her shower. I would get great views of her drying herself and putting moisturiser all over herself. Her tits were indeed lovely and full and pert, even without a bra. She had a blonde bush that was neatly trimmed. As the hair there was so fair I could so her pussy lips. And also when she bent over near the door I had a really excellent view of her pussy.

They still come and visit and she is still hot but unfortunately I live somewhere else with better bedroom doors!

horsham

By *om3wrightMan  over a year ago

rotherham

I went on a family holiday with my wife her sis and bro in law. My sis in law is 5ft6 long brown hair a size 34c size 8 and so hot... she would go topless from time to time and have a thong bikin on. Her husband was well annoyed when she did... i used to stare through my sun glasses and 1 time she caught me lucky enough my wife n bro in law had gone to get drinks .........

rotherham

She turned to me and said are you looking at my tits... i said no... she said i caught you.... i didnt knw what to say or do... she then said bet youve been perving on my ass aswell... i didnt say anyyhing.... she said im glad someone is coz matt (bro in law) hasent been bothered.... i said he must be blind or gay .. she looked at me in such a naughty way ........

Awesome

By *ornyguy6190Man  over a year ago

rhyl

"She turned to me and said are you looking at my tits... i said no... she said i caught you.... i didnt knw what to say or do... she then said bet youve been perving on my ass aswell... i didnt say anyyhing.... she said im glad someone is coz matt (bro in law) hasent been bothered.... i said he must be blind or gay .. she looked at me in such a naughty way ........ "
what happened next?

rotherham

my cock started twinging. She turned on to her belly an asked me to put some suncream on her back.. i said r u sure.. she passed me the cream... i squeezed the bottle the cream ran down her bonzed back ... as i was rubbing the cream in my cock was going semi.. i thought shit... she then said a little lower meaning her ass..... which looks like j-los .. i slowly moved my hand down and omg so firm and my cock was bulging through my shorts ......

horsham

I did. Sister of my ex partner. She was topples on the beach always with us and she even walked our once completely naked by the pool sun bathing when i walked in. She is tall, slim, long legs brunette. Was few years back and she was 30. I admit that I did fantasying fucking her. Once she came in in our room just after we had sex under shower and we were completely naked. Thats it, nothing kinky happened

Carry on this is bubbling up nicely

[Removed by poster at 29/08/16 13:02:55]

Seen my sister in low tits so big & nice .. She is only 22y

By *ee funMan  over a year ago

here

Caught mine getting dressed one day lovely figure

Awesome post more stories people

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

Very nice...i haven't a sister in law...this is quite a apt post for me, because I posted about my mother in law on here not long ago...always had the hots for her, but thats as far as its gone. Over the years I've seen my mother in law in various states of undress..accidentally of course, and she has seen me stark bollock naked too! Only awhile ago I caught her in just her bra and knickers...i had popped round to there house and as I went past the kitchen window I looked in and there she was doing some ironing in just her bra and knickers!

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

saw my wife's identical twin sister in a see through baby doll nightie when I came home after nightshift she had been sleeping in my bed with the wife mmm mmmm always thought get them out lol now she lives in Germany married just had an email from her about bikinis not taking up too much space when we're meeting up in crete in October mmm

Before my wife and I were married my future sister in law came on to me a few times. She was dating a mate of mine and we double dated several times, when we were 'getting it on' in a cubicle in our favourite club she suggested we swapped partners for a bit. My wife (then gf) didn't want to even though after we were married she shagged my mate, but that's another story! On one occasion my gf/Mrs was ill and I went to see her, when I left my future sis in law showed me out and in the dark passage way jumped on me and we had a quick snog and grope. I could have shagged her but had cold feet, not trusting that she wouldn't say anything to her sister. A few years later after we were married at a fancy dress party my sister in law was in the St Trinnians gear looking very hot and again we had a fumble but no more came of it. Having said that her and my wife shared several other boyfriends and had some very sexy adventures together after they were both married, but again that's another story.

By *obby19275Man  over a year ago

grantham

Nice

Awesome story

horsham

» Add a new message to this topic