FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mfm

Mfm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This could be true, it could be fantasy. Just a very horny day. If enough people enjoy it I will continue with the rest.

It all started with an unexpected few days off from work for the two of us and some horny chat lead to looking for some fun, be it a couple or single person to join in. My sex drive was in overdrive and I needed some fun!

We messaged a few people to see if we had any synced days off and one gent replied where we all had a few free hours.

The night before I shaved completely bald - the lick test made sure of that! And I chose my favourite outfit and double checked it fit the part, Picked out a blindfold and condoms and we were ready for the next morning.

I awoke at 6am my nerves building up as the time went on. Had a shower, moisturised and slid on my holdups and matching black thing under my jeans before waking up mr and little for the school run. Half 9 arrived and I had the shakes, we made the final touches and chatted about our imminent meet - for once we weren't being let down! Our friend whatsapped to say he had left and heading over - this was it the count down was on! 30-45minutes before I was to be blindfolded and ready for his arrival.

Half 10 arrived and I had changed into my sexy outfit taking a couple pictures before making sure the blindfold was comfy on and I couldn't see.

*knock knock knock* went the door, my heart was thumping with a massive smile on my face. For me it was a blind meet where the boys had mostly conversed. I had no idea what to expect! I briefly saw our friend and said hello before mr whisked him into the livingroom and before I knew it mr was back with me telling me blindfold on and to slightly turn away from the door.

I thought I was nervous! I heard a short chat between the men and then the doors went.

I could hear breathing and then felt a warm shaky hand on my back, the heat sent tingles up my back. I was so turned on my nerves left my body straight away sliding my hand around my back to feel my mystery friends body - a shirt and proper dress trousers - suited and booted! He smelled of a lovely aftershave and my hand continued to wander down his body to his hard member in his trousers.. I heard him gasp then he kissed up my neck around to my mouth for a cheeky kiss when I heard mr's footsteps..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please go on

Please continue

Being aware mr was now in the room watching as this stranger, mr's new friend, caressed my body had my juices flowing. His kisses filled me with wonder and having felt his hard member beneath his trousers I knew I was in for a hell of a couple hours!

The nervy warm hands explored my scandily dressed body, pulling my front down revealing my heaving breasts - my nipples standing out hard and wanting sucked his fingers pulled on them and then I felt the second pair of hands on my hold up tops - Mr had been coaxed to play too rather than just watching, feeling the 4 hands playing with my body massaging as they went my mouth let slip groans and moans then the first set of hands left my goosebumped body I heard a fumbling of buttons being undone then suddenly his chest was at my back, a cosy hairy chest his hands cupping my breasts and then I heard the unzipping of trousers.

Mr kissed me deep and passionately before pulling me forward so the stranger could strip off the rest of his clothes showing off my bottom to the stranger I felt a sting across my left butt cheek then the right mr had started it and now he had unleashed the slut that wanted fucked roughly and used. Oh what has he done!

I was turned around my hand on both cocks wanking gently unsure of who's to taste first then I felt a hand on the back of my head sending me to the strangers cock, cut and leaking precum I lapped it up when I felt another sting across my ass cheeks. I was now becoming accustomed to the different feelings of hands and cocks and knew it was mr cracking my arse almost showing off what he knows I love. The strangers hands were cupping and playing with my full breasts as I sucked his cock with gust until I took one and laid it on the back of my head, his fingers entangled in my hair he bunched it up in his fist and started fucking my face until I was gagging his cock head was wider than mr's so needed some getting used to but that didn't slow him down!

He pulled my head off his cock and then I felt the heat of mr's cock being almost fed to me, I knew I could take mr's deep so much like the stranger he bunched my hair in his hands and rammed his cock down my throat, tears soaking the blindfold I tapped out and needed some air and at that point I felt fingers playing with my clit and slowly entering my pussy. The stranger moaned as he felt my pussy clench his fingers covering them in my juices I needed fucked and badly.

Mr took charge and bent me over into doggy sliding his hard precummy cock into my pussy pushing my head back to the strangers cock using his thrusts to make me gag again on his cock.

For the first time I'd had the pleasure of sucking cock while being pounded hard and I was loving it! I was as focused on what was happening at my pussy and mouth I nearly bit the strangers cock as he gave my tits a little spanking.. this was new and he could tell from my reactions I was loving it!

He had to slow my sucking as he was getting close to blowing his load - not that I would have been complaining! Mr pulled his cock out of me and they switched sides but instead of fucking me the stranger pulled my legs to the edge of the bed and began eating my pussy his stubbly beard rubbing against my clit his face was covered in my juices along with some of mr's precum. God how I didn't want any of it to end!!..

I hope this story never ends . So horny now reading it

As mr enjoyed watching my pussy being eaten I slid my head up and down his cock quickly running my tongue over the sensitive bit just behind the the head of his cock and he face fucked me until I sat up.

My tits hanging out of my outfit, and I lean towards the stranger he gently pulls off the blindfold - my eyes slowly adjust to the light and I finally see his smiling face, an older gent greying hair but he was handsome, his body was hairy - just how I like it! With tattoos dotted about. My eyes glowed as for the first time I got to watch his pleasure as I sucked him off, looking him in the eyes as my head bobbed up and down then CRACK! Mr had unleashed an unholy slap on my ass. My eyes closed as I savoured the pain but turned to scowl at Mr but I was stifled by him ramming his hard cock in my pussy.

Once I was done cumming over Mr's dick I looked the stranger in the eyes and asked if it would be naughty of me to ask for his cock in my pussy - the slut within had well and truly released this is but the start! The stranger picked up a condom slid it down his shaft gave me a kiss and slid his cock into my pussy, a bit tender to start with but he picked up his pace and got his rythem going and he was soon pounding my pussy holding onto my hips pulling me harder and deeper onto his cock. Mr fed me his cock but I didn't let him cum. I look into Mr's eyes and tell him how well the stranger fucks me and how I love being a proper slut watched by him.

As my pussy squeezed and pulsated over the strangers cock he was grunting and moaning, I love hearing how much I'm pleasuring someone. He's fucking me hard then a last few grunts and pumps and he taps on my bottom saying he's cum so he pulls out grinning like a cat that got the cream. Mr gave me a cheeky wink and a passionate kiss before I collapsed on the bed well used and sated. Our afternoon ended with me and him chatting and I got a lovely kiss as he left.

Can't wait to have our next encounter perhaps get all holes filled.. watch this space!

By *heeky202Man  over a year ago

manchester

bravo

Definitely want an all nighter not just a couple hours worth :D

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Fuck... you have no idea how much this has turned me on!!

» Add a new message to this topic