FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Experimenting couple 3

Experimenting couple 3

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please read part one and two first it might help

Paul disappeared downstairs. To clean up leaving Jill and I naked on the bed I lay on my back pull ing Jill on top of me straddling my. Cock just touching her pussy lips she hesitated "what's up "I asked gently "iam scared it's bigger than Paul s" "you'll be fine take it slow we ca stop if you don't want to carry on" I coaxed her

Her body was trembling as she lowered herself slowly taking my cock inside her with aninch to go she slid off me " can we do it this way" she said laying back on the bed legs wide"ok it's up to you as long as your happy with it " I slid over her my condon clad cock sinking easily into her a quick jerk and I was in to the hilt "ok" I asked her i was up on my arms gazing down at her gasping body " don't move" she asked" let me get used to it" I lay still feeling her tight pussy grip my cock slowly her hips began to move as she ground her clit against my pubic bone " stay still" she gasped her hips grinding faster her hands on my back pulling herself deeper whimpers moans escaping her then "iam sorry iam sorry" she repeated as she gripped me tight her body shook I felt her pussy grip and pulse around my cock as she came'

We lay locked together as she recovered "I never managed that with Paul" she said explainig the sorrys were for him I rolled off her lying on my back sliding off the condom as discreetly as it was possible to do shelooked at my still hard cock"have you not come yet " she said in a shorn ed tone she knelt beside me taking my cock in her hand gently began to pump it up and down my cock staring at it concentrating on her task I watched her breasts and nipples giggle to the beat of her arm hergrip was soft but enough to send sensations around my body down my back around my bum back to my tighting balls I began to buck my hips in time to her pumps wanting to come but wanting to make it last longer at the same time

Her hand worked faster "come on then let me see it" she gasped at me her hand a blurr myhip thrust up my body ridged as I felt the first spurt of come travel up inside my cock bursting out splashing over my shoulder on to the pillow more splashed on my chest "yeah that's it " she squealed pumping me till my spurts subsided leaving a pool of sperm over my stomach and chest

We cleaned up met Paul downstairs arranging another meet never met Paul again but he dropped jill at mine every couple of weeks were we would video our sex sessions for them to watch later not sure he was bi at all just trying to keep jill happy by trying it but I didn't complain Jill and I explored and expanded our sexual pleasure everyone was happy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic