FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > on the run, (fictional request)

on the run, (fictional request)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

as i ran through the streets with those fuckers chasing me my head was spinning i knew i had to get out of sight before the chopper was dispatched, i made my way over garden walls and i trip over a stupid bike and smack my head on the floor, i get up and run again im sweating and the heat is killing me then i see a women sunbathing in a garden i know i have lost the police for now, but i cant stop for long, she has such a sexy body, in a little white bikini as i stare over the fence and then she gets a call, some guy im thinking telling her to meet him, i hear her say one hour, and she take a big drink of wine and heads inside, i watch her sexy body walk across the patio taking off her bikini top and then walks in the house, she hasnt locked the doors and and after i get out of my trance i hear the chopper above, i jump the fence and hide behind a wall, then i see a way into the house, i tore my pants on the fence and wrip off the rest of them, i walk in slowly and see bikini bottoms on the floor and a trail of foot prints on the floor where she had walked, i follow them and hear a shower as i look in i see her tieing her hair up, i stay quite and back she looks so sexy with her long legs and perfect bum, then she steps into the shower, the heat has made me so horny, and i cant help it, i walk into the shower and push her against the wall, and fondle her wet breast, i use the ripped pants and cover her eyes then i begin kissing her neck and back i cant believe she responds to this as i pull at her hard nipples and then turn her round kissing her body and breathing all over it, i feel her pussy and she moans out as i run my fingers over it and then lower my body and lift a leg over my shoulder licking and teasing at her wet shaved pussy i suck her clit and run my tongue all over it, sliding it over her clit and then licking inside her pussy i feel a warm juices run out of her pussy as she grabs my head and pulls me in closer, and i run my mouth and tongue all over her juicy clit, as she screams out she is cumming my tongue flicks back and forth over her pussy and i grab her ass as i push deeper into her my mouth covering her whole pussy and my tongue flicking wild inside it , catching her wet clit and pussy lips as she screams again and cums all over my face, she moans out and pants as i lick and tease the juices she gives me, then with my cock bursting out my pants i pull them down and turn her round again i kiss her ear and asked if she wants my cock inside her, she gasps yes yes, as i fill every inch of her wet pussy with my throbbing cock inch by inch, i fuck her hard and deep feeling her nipples harden with every thrust of my cock and she pushes back against me, i know im not long from cumming as i fuck her deeper and faster, then my cock explodes inside her warm pussy i feel her pussy tighten as my cock pulsates and shoots hot cum inside her, she cums against my cock and moans out as i pull my cock from her and turn her round she kneels and i make her suck my cock as she licks the combination of my cum and her juices from my hard cock then as she sucks me deeper my cock still hard and the sight of her sexy lips swalling my cock and her tongue fliciking all over it i pull her head close as i slide my cock deep inside her mouth and i cum again filling her with my hot cum as she swallows it all then i back off, she is laying under the warm water from the shower with her pussy exposed and cum drippin out of her mouyth and ointo her tits as i back off more, she is still blindfolded and i make my way out the house and away from her,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic