FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jacuzzi and steam room fun

Jacuzzi and steam room fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was one of my occasional visits to the gym in Lowestoft. I had spent about an hour in the gym, working up a sweat and felt pretty good. I decided to go to the do area for a deserved chill out.

I pulled the cord for a cold shower then got in the jacuzzi. As normal it was pretty empty in there, so far all I had seen was the couple, probably a similar age to me, who I had just joined in the jacuzzi. The guy got out and went to the sauna.

She then started chatting to me, saying she hadn't seen. Me here before but had seen me in the gym earlier. A younger and fitter couple came out of the steam room and after a quick shower got in the jacuzzi too. The pushed me closer to the lady and I felt her hand on my thigh, but she didn't move it, she just smiled and carried on chatting and getting bolder with her hand moving to the inside of my thigh and higher up. I placed my hand on my own thigh so she would have to do something to either carry on or stop.

She gently grasped my hand with her other hand and transferred it to her thigh and said that gels beter now doesn't it? The first recognition of what was happening.

The other couple got out and left, shortly after her husband came back out of the sauna. At this point I froze and went to move away, only to be told it's okay he knows what I'm like and doesn't mind what I get up to.

He joined us and the conversation opened up a litre more, sharing names and saying how they came here every so often. All the while her hand was exploring my thigh and gently stroking my hardening cock. My hand was just caressing her thigh. She told us she was now going to the steam room. I looked at him and he's just said what are you waiting for?

In the steam room she sat in the corner and invited me to sit near, she sat in a way that she was facing me. She then began stroking her pussy, pulling her costume aside. He sat by the door, clearly being on lookout.

She invited me to take over, which I did, lightly stroking around and dipping a couple of fingers in her inviting hole. I knelt on the floor and tasted her dripping pussy, tongueing her swollen clit, driving my fingers into her contracting pussy. Her swollen labia gripping into my fingers.

It didn't take long for her to gasp and her juices flowed, a first for her so she said.

I stood and she pulled the waistband of my shorts to free my throbbing cock on hungrily took it into her mouth and throat, starting a noisy sloppy blow job, I had released her tits and was tweaking and piling on her thick and long erect nipples. Her husband coughed and waved his hands (removing his hand from inside his shorts) motioning for me to sit down and for us to rearrange ourselves.

I thought our fun must be over as a group of 4 came in. We went back to the jacuzzi and I continued to play with her nipples under her costume.

We weren't going to be alone again, so they asked if I would join them in a changing cubicle. I followed them to the changing rooms and they got their items from their locker and we entered a changing cubicle.

It was quite public so we had to be quiet, we all stripped and she told me she wanted me to fuck her.

I stood behind her and stroked my cock on her wet pussy as she bent over with her face in her husbands lap. I gently pushed in, feeling her warm pussy trying to grip my cock. I didn't want to push too hard and risk being too noisy and after a while her husband asked to swap ends. She returned to her sloppy blow job, taking the head of my cock into her throat. Her husband buried his cock in her willing pussy. Before too long we both emptied our loads into her.

I said I'm not finished yet and got her to sit on the bench with her legs spread wide and went back to eating her delicious pussy, mixed with his cum. Within a couple of minutes her pussy e rioted again, coating my face in her juices and ejecting the last of his cum into my mouth.

I put my shorts back on and said my goodbyes, took a shower and went back to the jacuzzi to chill.

I've not seen them again on any return visits, but always hope to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

Very hot !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

» Add a new message to this topic