FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Builder gets dirty

Builder gets dirty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was an average day at work, when my phone starts ringing.. I look at screen and don't recognise the number, so I answer and put on my best business voice.. A very soft feminine voice spoke, she was interested in my services as a plasterer and would I be interested in giving her a quote.. Ofcourse I said but I'm very busy atm, to which she replied I'm sure your worth the wait. This response got me thinking.. What did she look like, was she single. I arranged to visit her Friday evening after work.

The week dragged and dragged, finally it got to Friday and I finished earlier than expected so I decided to nip home have a quick shower and change and make myself a little more presentable, I head off out typing address Into my phone for directions, I recognised the address.. Quite a posh area from what I can remember. I start getting closer, I'm slowing down looking at house numbers when I spot mine.. Nice looking house, very well kept. My mind keeps wandering what this lady is like. I grab my pad,pen, tape measure and head for front door. As I'm about to press the bell.. The door opens, there stands infront of me is a stunningly beautiful woman, short pencil skirt, tight white shirt showing off a nice cleavage, not too big but a nice handful. Please come in she says, I kick my shoes off, she tells me not to worry but I can't help it. I follow her into the kitchen where she sticks the kettle on and makes us a brew, we start talking about house etc when she bends down to fridge to get milk, as she stands up one of her buttons has undone and is now showing some of her silky bra, I can feel a stir in my pants, she catches me looking.. And says do you like what you see? Before I get chance to answer she stops me and says only kidding I don't want to scare you off just yet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

nice start now dont keep us waiting for days for an update

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We start to head round house going through all the jobs she would like doing, we get to bathroom and she asks me to look at something, she stands in doorway and doesn't move so i have to purposely squeeze by her.. As we meet in the middle our eyes lock together she's got a cheeky glint, she's got beautiful lips, the kind you just want to kiss and bite.

We finish looking round when she asks if I'd like another drink to which I reply, go on then it's not like I've got anything better to do, with that she looked at me curiously and told me we can soon change that. We head back to kitchen take a seat and I continue with my notes she tells me she's just going to toilet. Five minutes later she returns in just a bath robe, soft pink one which makes her eyes stand out. It's not very long either so when she bends down I can get a perfect view of her Arse, my cock is starting to twitch again, she comes and sits next to me.. I can't help but try and look down at her cleavage, she catches me and tuts. I go red in the face and turn my attention back to my notes.

Then I feel a hand on my thigh she's rubbing up and down and getting closer to my cock every time, she turns my body to face her grabs my waistband and undoes my buttons, I'm not sure what to do, i want to remain professional but at end of day I'm a man.. And she's now stroking my cock,

Who am i to stop her!

She licks her lips and lowers her head to my cock and takes all of my length into her mouth, I groan in pleasure and sit back and enjoy this great feeling as she goes to work on my cock, every so often playing and sucking my balls. I reach and hand down into her robe and just managed to stretch enough to feel her hard erect nipple, I start to rub It between my fingers and then feel my orgasm building.. I let her know and she picks up the pace and then i shot a stream of cum down her throat, she licks and cleans my cock and tucks it back into my jeans. She stands up and looks me in the eyes, i pull her in close and share a kiss with her, tasting my cum on her lips, I put my hand in her rob and go for her pussy expecting to find some sexy underwear, but she's not wearing any, I start to rub up and down her slit but she stops me, and tells me that's off bounds until next time. We finish up the details of quote and tell her it's time I best be going and that I will be in touch within a couple of weeks. She kisses me again and says I can't wait.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought this was the standard way of greeting a tradesman in your house? It's only polite to give the man a blowjob after a hard day's work. Letting him leave with his balls still full is just... well... rude!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I totally agree lol. Iv some sexy customers I wish would empty my balls , I wonder do they think the same but don't act on it ?

By *innie33Man  over a year ago

ennis

» Add a new message to this topic