FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fantasy??????????????

fantasy??????????????

By *onyleedsmale OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I was sat relaxing,watching television one night when there was a knock at the door,i answerd it to find a couple,they were old friends of mine from huddersfield,they came in and we sat for a while making small talk,i then went outside for a quick smoke,i was outside for around 5 mins,when i went back in i got the shock of my life.They were both sat on the sofa enjoying a nice french kiss,but to add to this her top was pulled up and a very nice tit was being fondled,in return she was wanking a very stiff cock,i sat down to watch.This continued for for a short time before she left the kiss,bent her head and began to suck a very stick sosk,he in turn hitched up her skirt from the back and began to rub her pantie coverd pussy,my own cock was now straining at my jeans,a short time later he stood up,pushed her back on the sofa,lifted her bum and removed her panties.His hed went straight between her legs and began to eat a very wet pussy while she was playing with her own tits,this was enough for me,i got my aching cock out and started wanking,she was loving the tongue and she kept looking at me wanking my cock.I need fucking she said as she pushed him away and stood up and removed her skirt,she then pushed him back on the sofa and promptly sat on his cock facing him and began to ride him,i went across and sat next to him so i could get a better view,this continued for around ten mins until they changed positions,she was leaning forward with her hands on the arm of the sofa,he was behind her fucking her,i had a perfect view of her face and tits,i laid back to enjoy my wank,in no time at all i spunked with her watching,i was wearing a black tshirt and it was splatterd with my spunk,shortly after they stopped,she knelt down and he wanked all his spunk allover her lovely tits,she then got her panties and wiped up the spunk,they in turn used my bathroom to freshen up then they left,after seeing them out i returned to the living room and went to the bathroom to shower,and to my delight i found a present,she had left me her knickers on the cistern tank,wanking material for bed.

Tony

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic