FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Pub Fantasy That Became a Reality!

My Pub Fantasy That Became a Reality!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am sat on the train on my way home from seeing my friends, and have to say, it’s been a very good day indeed.

I have arrived at my station and depart from the train, heading outside I can see the taxi’s there waiting for business. I walk towards one but decide not to get in after all, it’s been a nice day and I don’t want it to end just yet.

What shall I do now I ask myself! It’s only tea time but I fancy a drink, nothing to rush home for, (not that I need an excuse for a drink). I came across the local of which I have been in many times and since I know people in there I won’t feel out of place going in on my own (even at tea time).

As soon as I walked in, I saw the landlord and a few other people of whom I knew. They said hello and the landlord asked what can I get you? I’ll have half of lager please. I gave him the money, he said put it away it’s on me (as he presenting me with this lovely golden amber coloured drink) thank you very much I replied. It went down a treat, didn’t touch the sides!

I love coming in this pub I said to the landlord, I never seem to have to buy myself or anyone else a drink. The landlord said that’s because you are very well liked, and may I say, you light up this pub as soon as you walk in. Thank you kind sir I said blushing!

I sat there chatting and drinking quite comfortably having more than what I anticipated. I looked at my watch and gasped, oh its 10 o’clock! The time had really flown by, so true when you’re enjoying yourself.

I looked around and noticed that the pub was very busy at this point, I said to the landlord, I will get off now and thanks for the drink, he said don’t go just yet, stay awhile, the pub will ease of in a bit so I will be able to come and sit by you and have a chat. Ok, but I don’t want to be too late!

I knew the landlord fancied me, I have known this for awhile now. He never made a pass at me, but we both knew we had this attraction towards each other. I am not being conceited here, a girl just knows.

It was getting late and the pub was easing off, 3 people were left standing at the bar. I went to the ladies to freshen up and couldn’t help thinking that when I came back to the bar that maybe we were on our own.

As I was freshening up, I was feeling in a little horny, maybe it was the drink I don’t know. As I was powdering my nose, I reached in my make up bag and took out this vibrating bullet which looks like a lipstick and is very quiet. I went into the toilet and pulled up my dress, slipped down my panties, turned on the bullet and inserted it in me. I popped my panties into my handbag and took a moment to enjoy the vibe. Feeling all hot, and wet, I composed myself made my way back to the bar.

I finished my drink and thought (to hell with it) I’m in the mood for another, "landlord" another here please. I noticed that there were still 3 people at the bar, (I couldn't help thinking that I wish they would leave) the landlord made his way round from the other side to sit beside me.

We chatted and I kept touching my leg against his, there were some serious flirting going on by this point. I whispered to him, can you feel anything? Feel here! I put his hand on the inside of my leg at the top of my stockings, just missing my crotch. He whispered, mmmm no wonder you have that twinkle in your eye.

The landlord, (Mr M whispered in my ear) stay with me tonight, make your way to the ladies and wait for me, I will get rid of this rabble he say's lol. It’s time to close up anyway.

I was waiting for him in the ladies feeling more rampant than ever, and wishing he would hurry up. In he came and he took me in his arms and kissed me passionately, how I have longed for that kiss. We went back into the pub and sat by the bar, he said bloody hell you have tormented me all night, come here!

He grabbed me off the stool onto one of the seats under the window and started to kiss and fondle me. We were tearing at each others clothes feeling the urgency. He fingered my clit and rubbed my pussy lips with his thumb. He went down on me and managed to manoeuvre the bullet out and put his fingers in. I was soaking wet at this point as he smeared my juices all over my face and he licked it off finishing off with a kiss.

You have a lovely body Celina, grabbing at my breasts and popping them out of my dress to expose my erect nipples. He sucks on them whilst I make a grab for his throbbing erection. We can’t stand this any longer, take me now! I now have him inside me, his cock throbbing ready to cum he explodes pulls out and spurts all over my pussy.

Composing himslelf, Mr M went around the other side of the bar to get both of us a night cap, he said don’t get dressed. As we were sitting naked drinking bailey's he said lets take these upstairs. I scrambled up the stairs clutching my clothes, he was behind me licking my ass and reaching for my clit as I climbed the stairs. I groaned with pleasure, we finally reach the top of the stairs as he takes me into his bedroom.

He pushes me onto the bed and shags me in everyway that is possible. I lay there exhausted, only to feel that he has got the baby oil out and wow! He massages me all over and we slip and slide all night long.

As I woke up I noticed Mr M was not beside me, and as I was heading off to the bathroom he came in with my breakfast. We sat and chatted awhile and then he had to go back downstairs to see to the bar ready for opening time.

I got myself sorted and came downstairs, as I wanted to be off before he opened up. He walked with me to the back door to where the ladies are and he pulled me to him and gave me a lingering kiss and said this is not the end, I want you to stay with me again, and I will be in touch!

He ordered me a taxi and waved goodbye, even if he didn’t get in touch, I left feeling happy and content. I had lived out one of my fantasies. Jane xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent Story! Makes me want to be a landlord now

Mmmmmmm very sexy.

Mmm that's a good one

By *peedypeteMan  over a year ago

derby

Good story and nice to see that there are men around who now how to treat a woman, not just me.

Very horny story, we was with you until the end lol x

» Add a new message to this topic