FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Calais - A temporary posting and where the wife finds some distraction.

Calais - A temporary posting and where the wife finds some distraction.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last summer I spent several months based in Calais working at the port. It was mainly over the summer and it was quite an easy time for me. I rented a nice apartment, had plenty of free time, there was some great weather and where there were many temptations for a bored married guy on his own. However my wife, Alison, decided to come over for a few weeks in June claiming that she was missing me and wanted to have a look around the area. The first few days I was busy and couldn't get away so she was left to her own devices to find some amusement but on the third day nothing was happening at work and I left at lunchtime and drove home. It was a sunny day and as I approached my apartment I noticed my wife sat on an outside table at a nearby cafe. She was not alone and sat opposite her was a young Arab guy, they were both sipping coffee. I parked the car and sat at another cafe where I could watch my wife and her new freind. I ordered a cold beer and relaxed awaiting the show. I should explain that my wife has quite a knack for picking up young guys, generally black and normally very well hung, but this was a new diversion for her. She was wearing a blue denim skirt, pleasantly short and showing off her tanned legs, curtesy of a recent Caribbean holiday, and was topped off by a silk, low cut blouse. On her feet she had some high heeled mules and she strategically flashed her legs at the guy as she crossed them. He looked very young, a lithe body, and was dressed in Arab garb, a long white robe, with flip flops on his feet. He had curly longish black hair, the beginning of a wispy beard on his face and they seemed happily engaged in conversation. I assumed, as she had some supermarket bags next to her that she had found him at the supermarket and had moved in for the kill. The supermarket was a place where many immigrants came to to get away from the refugee camp, some made a nice living pimping themselves out to bored French housewives or, in this case, a bored English one.

They finished their coffee and my wife settled the bill. He picked up her shopping and followed her along the street to the block where my apartment was. I finished my beer, dropping some money on the table for payment, and followed at a discreet distance. He was quite tall but did not dwarf my wife who in heels stood about six feet tall. They entered the block and my heart began beating faster and my top lip started to bead with sweat. I followed again and watched them at the door, both his hands were full with her shopping bags and she leant forward and felt for his cock. She seemed pleasantly satisfied and let the guy in, patting his bottom as he went through the door. I ran to the rear of the block and opened the back door to the apartment and let myself in, leaving my shoes outside, so as not to make any noise. I crept down a passage way and in to the kitchen which gave me a good view in to the living room where my wife and the guy were sat on a sofa and were beginning to get to know each other. My wife kicked off her mules, showing off her beautiful feet and toes and pulled the vest over her head to reveal her full naked breasts. No bra today it seems! She undid her skirt and allowed the guy to pull it down to her ankles....knickers were also not a requirement today. She looked fantastic, with her all over tan, and she let her blond hair out of its ponytail and let it fall down to her shoulders before gently shaking her head to get it in to shape. The guy stood in front of her and pulled his robe over his head and was now wearing nothing but his flip flops, beads, a smile and a massive hard on. She approved and a greedy smile appeared on her face as she looked at the guys engorged cock. She pulled him down on to his knees, opened her legs for him and placed both her hands on the back of his head and pulled it down on to her pussy. "Lick me" she ordered in French which sounded very sexy in my hideaway. The boy slurped away as I undid my trousers and pulled my thickening cock out to rub as I watched. She let him slurp away for a few minutes, her eyes closed as he worked her over, before standing, taking his cock in her left hand and pulling him upright...in more ways than one and led him to the bedroom. Please don't close the door I prayed to myself and fortunately she didn't.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent so far as usual .love to hear about wives taking young cock.

"Excellent so far as usual .love to hear about wives taking young cock."
Thanks, more to follow.

Good start to another good story Jamsey well done

Loving it so far!

The door was left open and I watched as my wife led the boy to our bed pulling him by his swarthy cock which looked lovely and dark against her lily white fingers. She sat down on the end of the bed and rubbed both her hands up and down the length of his long cock. He placed his hands on her shoulders and thrust his hips upwards offering his very erect cock to her mouth. Her left hand pulled back his foreskin and her tongue licked the bell end of his cock and the ooze leaking out of it. She opened her mouth and took the end of the boys cock in to it, she then swallowed a few more inches of its length and her facial cheek was bulging from being filled by hard cock. She tossed the boys cock in and out of her mouth, making loud slurping noises as she did so. Her right hand cupped his balls and she squeezed each hard as she started to blow the boy with her trained oral expertise. His hips were thrusting hard at her and he was forcing yet more of his cock in to her very willing mouth. She took it well and was letting it slide down her throat and I watched as her skin expanded as his strokes went in and out of her. It was as if she had a double jointed neck given the effortless way she was taking him so deep and it was just as well she had got rid of her tonsils many years before. The boy's eyes were shut, his mouth muttering something totally foreign to my wife and he was very near the end of his tether in terms of holding back his explosion of cum. He groaned, went rigid and fired his first load in to my wife's mouth. He slid back out of her throat until the end of his cock was resting on her bottom lip, cum running out of her mouth and down her chin. He came again and splashed it all over my wife's face, he came like he was peeing in a long stream of white spunk. Her mouth was wide open as she tried to swallow his hot juice and her face was awash with the boys cum, her left hand was still wanking him off draining every last drop out of his cock.

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

very good story i hope there is more to follow?

He was still stood in front of her and his cock was as big as ever and still erect, the draining of it had had no apparent effect and my wife was smiling at the prospect of yet more fun and a good fucking She crawled backwards on to the bed and the boy followed her on his knees before settling down to suck on her nipples. Her hand was in his longish black hair, ruffling it as he sucked and bit one nipple and pinched and flicked the other with his other hand. His swarthy body, lithe and young, was a lovely contrast to her white skin. Eventually he lifted his head and they started to kiss, my wife's tongue exploring his mouth. Her hands clamped on his bare buttocks as he crushed her in to the mattress. She reached over to the side table and pulled a condom out of the top drawer. Shit, I thought she had found my secret supply that I had been using for my French one night stands. She tore the packet open and pulled it out, the boy rose on to his knees and his manhood was standing tall and proud and she pulled the condom over his cock head and rolled it down his length or the few inches of it that it fitted! She lay back, his cock still in her hand and guided it toward her pussy as if the boy did not know what to do with it. He needed no second invitation and was in her in a single stroke, her pussy sqelched as she was already soaking wet, he withdrew totally and rammed his second stroke in to her before doing the same again. His balls slapped against her as he fucked her hard and deep. She was groaning with pleasure and telling the boy how good he was, how big and how much more of a man he was than her husband. I'm not sure if the boy understood as I watched his rear end really working up a pace as he fucked her. Her legs came up and locked over his back, her toes clenching and unclenching as he stroked away at her with his massive young cock. She seemed insatiable and begged for him not to cum yet and he obliged and went on his very merry way driving my wife to many a wild orgasm as he took her. She bit his neck, marking his skin, and her hands were clawing at his back. Her nails scratching him but still he banged away at her. He was talking to her now, in Arabic or something, and she had no clue about what he was saying and cared even less as she took her pleasure with this boy. He groaned loudly and rammed in to her a few last times as he finally came and then collapsed on top of her. They were still joined and his cock was still deep in her as they both lay there catching their breath after their exertions. My cock was firmly In my hand and I came on to some kitchen towel that was, luckily, to hand. I tried not to make any noise as I came and then mopped my cock up and placed it back in to my pants and trousers. I looked up and watched the boy withdraw from her and saw the condom hanging off the end of his still hard cock. The end was full of his spunk! He must have gallons of it inside him. He took the condom toward my wife's face to show her but she opened her mouth and indicated for him to put it in to her mouth. He happily did so, laughing, as she received his warm spunk she then pulled him down and made him kiss her and taste his own juice.

harwich

Another excellent story Jamesy

Great story mate. Any pics of the wife?

"Great story mate. Any pics of the wife?"
Sorry, she is not on here.

I watched as they kissed, his swarthy body all over my wife's gorgeous white one. He reached over her prone body and pulled a dressing gown cord from a discarded robe and tied my wife's wrists tightly behind her back. He then pulled a pillow case off of a pillow and made a gag from it. My wife's eyes were wide open, a degree of apprehension in them and a frown line appearing on her forehead, and I felt sure that she thought that she was going to be robbed and left tied up to be discovered by me. He turned her body face down and started to spank her until her arse cheeks were red and sore. He then fingered her arse, first with one finger and then two, something she loved but on this occasion was slightly unsure how to respond to. Muffled sounds came from beneath the gag but I could not hear what she was trying to say to the boy. He was talking to her in Arabic with the odd English word thrown in such as bitch, white shit and slave. It was a very kinky scene and I could not tear myself away from watching the spectacle to intervene. The boy began to rim my wife with his tongue, going deeply In to her and she grew back in to pleasure mode as he pulled her cheeks apart and enjoyed her dark hole with his extremely long and talented tongue. He pulled on her long blond hair which he had kept outside of the tying of the gag, leant forward and let his tongue go in to her right ear. He bit her lobe and she squeaked with the pain but again it was muffled. He took two pillows and placed them under her belly before rising from the bed and going to the drawer for a fresh condom....a considerate guy I thought. The wife tried to stand also as he moved but he was too quick for her and threw her back down on to the bed, slapping her bottom sharply by way of rebuke. He pulled the condom on and pulled her up on to her knees, doubled her over by pulling on her hair. He moved forward, his cock massive again, and forced himself in to her arse. She went rigid but he kept going in until his cock had mainly disappeared. He thrust away at her, fucking her hard and she was at last responding, she loved anal sex and it seemed this boy knew how to do it. An Arab custom no doubt. He went hard at her, really pulling on her hair but he undid the gag and let it fall to the bed. 'Deeper you bastard' she moaned and he obliged. She was panting with each of his strokes, 'More boy, much more.....don't you fucking cum yet!' she ordered and again he listened and carried on fucking her arse with long powerful thrusts, his hips hammering foreword at her as he put all his weight behind them. Finally, he could last no longer, his back arched, he grunted several times and came deep inside her. He withdrew his cock from her which sent another shudder through her body, the condom was still intact despite the banging he had given her. The end of it was again full of spunk....the fountain of youthful spunk had certainly been visited by this boy. My wife's face was flushed but her body was glowing, a mixture of both sweat and the afterglow from the tremendous fucking she had received. He undid her wrists, turned her over and let her remove the condom, she tied a knot in it and threw it aside before starting on his cock with her mouth and tongue, licking it all over and sucking any juice he may have left out of him.

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Later

I watched my wife lying on the bed as the boy kissed her breasts and fingered her very wet pussy. Her hands were on his cock, running up and down its impressive length, working it back up in to a very full erection. The boy was incredible and my wife had certainly landed on her feet (or her back) when she had picked him up. He was resting on his knees on the bed as she raised her right foot, offering her pretty painted toes for him to suck which he happily did, before he licked the sole of her smooth pedicured foot. Her other foot was rubbing against his cock ensuring that it did not miss out on any attention or had the opportunity to go down. My cock was feeling decidedly excited in my hand again as I watched events unfold. My beautiful wife pulled another condom on to the boys enormously long cock and then lay on her back offering her pussy up for a missionary position fuck. He entered her, she gasped with pleasure, and he pushed his full length in to her before settling in to a fast fuck, his bottom going like the clappers as he worked her pussy over. Her arms locked around his neck as she pulled him down on to her showing her bejewelled fingers and wrists. She whispered in to the boys ear about how good he was, how big, how special but it wasn't clear how much English he understood. He was far to busy fucking her to bother with listening to her whimpers and moans, her legs locked around the boys narrow back as she firmly gripped him ensuring that he could not stop. Her eyes were shut, her tongue lolling out the corner of her mouth as she was recieving the fuck of her life, he rested his hands on her shoulders forcing her down on to the bed as he attempted to fuck her even more deeply. Her hands dropped off the boys neck and back on to the bed and her legs unlocked and flopped down also. She had literally passed out under his attentions, her body was now floppy as if it had no bones and still he pounded in to her. She came around about two minutes later, her hands reaching on to the boys narrow arse, pulling him on to her. Her eyes were open now and she was staring back in to the boys eyes as he hammered away at her, his pace had not dropped yet and he had been fucking her for nearly fifteen minutes so far. She shuddered and came, several times by the sound of it but he was still not finished with her. He gave her still more of his cock until finally he must have shot his load and fell upon her gasping for breath. My wife held him in her as they recovered, kissing his face with gentle, grateful kisses. I found the kisses, or the intimacy of them, harder to take than the boy fucking my wife as they expressed an affection rather than just good physical sex.

By *ullboy6Man  over a year ago

Swineshead

Fantastic. Sat at work with a rock hard cock.

"Fantastic. Sat at work with a rock hard cock. "
Thanks....more to cum!

Very erotic and stimulating account of your wife's illicit meeting.

Please keep going.

By *omplex44Man  over a year ago

Cardiff/London

great piece of fiction

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Very good

Can always count on you for a good story Jamesy . Keep it going

"Can always count on you for a good story Jamesy . Keep it going "
Thanks Joe...will do.

Brilliant Jamesey love it looking forward to more

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Good one

Loving your post

"Loving your post "
Thanks Kev.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

My wife recovered first and with a reluctant look on her face told the boy 'That his time was up and he must leave before my husband came home'. He nodded his understanding and pulled his robe over his head and recovered his flip flops. My wife stood and kissed the boy on the lips, far to intimately for my liking and said 'Tomorrow at the Super Market? You have a friend to bring with you?' . Her hand dropped on to his crutch and she rubbed him through his robe 'with a cock like this!'. He smiled and again nodded, just as well he was a good fuck because as a conversationist he was shit. My wife went over to her handbag and fished out her purse and peeled off a €50 note and gave it to the boy. 'I would cook you something to eat but apart from eggs there is nothing you are allowed to eat....other than my pussy'. The boy disappeared the money and looked nonplussed about the meal. She ushered him out of the front door and I slipped out the back. I was thinking about the money, had my wife just paid the boy for sex or just helped him with some cash as he was a refugee....would she pay for two of them tomorrow.

I left it for ten minutes and then entered through the front door.'Hi Ali' I called. A disheveled wife came out of the bedroom in a black silk robe,' Your early' she said smiling, 'you have caught me on the hop'. I laughed and said 'Have I caught you with your French lover?'. She giggled to herself, obviously thinking of how close she had come to being caught with an Arab lover but not knowing that I had watched her busy couple of hours. 'I was joking, you look ripe for a fuck' I said and undid the belt on her robe to display her lush nakedness. I pulled my cock out of my trousers and lifted her off the floor, pinning her shoulders against the hall wall as I slipped her gaping, soggy pussy on to my cock. I banged away at her but wondered if she could even feel me inside her after the monster cock she had been entertaining. I came quickly and lowered her back down on to the floor and saw my cum drip out of her clever little pussy and puddle on the floor.

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

More please,

Thanks....will do.

Can't wait for her meet the next day

"Can't wait for her meet the next day "
.....nor can she!

harwich

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I awake the next morning fully aware of my wife's expected meet with her two young boys later that day and my cock was very hard at the thought. I mounted her, lifting her legs under my arms, and entered her damp pussy in a fast single thrust before fucking her hard and quickly shooting a load in to her. I then rose and headed for the shower, before dressing and heading off for work. We exchanged a few words. I asked 'What was she going to do today and that she wasn't getting too bored with me away at work'. She smiled and said 'I am coping and enjoying my stay'.

I left, apparently on my way to work, but headed off to the supermarket and sat at a nearby cafe where I could await my wife's arrival and see her pick up her lovers for the day. The young guy she was with yesterday was already there but was chatting to a local woman in her late forties and offering to carry her shopping. She had a fuller figure than my wife, larger breasts and slightly thicker legs but shapely never the less and was tottering about in some very high heels. She seemed to be warming to the boy and an arrangement was being put together. A middle aged man then came out of the market and joined them, he was obviously her husband, and seemed to like what the wife had organised. They all got in the family car and drove off. My wife was already without her new lover and would have to select another. I looked at the young men who were hanging around and one caught my eye immediately and I knew I could put money on my wife picking him up. He was entirely what she liked in a man, tall, muscular, shaved head and very black. He was dressed in tight fitting jeans, a white tee shirt and flip flops.

My wife arrived and looked for her young lover but to no avail. A look of mild irritation crossed her gorgeous face but she was not a woman to be denied and I felt sure she would not waste the opportunity today afforded. She was dressed to kill, in a white linen dress that buttoned down the front, white mules on her feet and, by the look of it, little else. Her bra and knickers had obviously been dispensed with for the day. Her blond hair was tied in a pony tail and she looked marvellous. An grey haired older gentleman hit on her first, in his mid-sixties, and very much a French native but she managed to get rid of him with a smile and some polite words. She then picked up a basket and headed for the store and I noticed that she had seen the guy that I had spotted earlier and liked what she saw. He was leaning against some railings by the entrance and she gave him a look and smile as she passed him by. It was a look that he must have felt in his trousers and it was a most definite come on look. The guy watched and then followed her in. The guy was hers. They emerged together some 15 minutes later with him carrying her shopping. They were talking excitedly, or at least he was and she headed for a cafe and ordered two coffees. I headed for the apartment and my place to watch from.

Looking forward to her return home with her latest beau

I had created a hiding place in the bedroom closet, it had slatted wooden blinds, and I could easily open them to watch the action. It was large and as I was only over in Calais for a short while mainly empty. My wife had brought over a small travel case with her clothes in and this I moved so as not to trip over it. I whipped off my shorts and teeshirt and then my trainers so that I was naked in the closet. I was happily anticipating the forthcoming action and was already semi hard. I had been watching my wife with her lovers for awhile now but watching her with a black guy was my absolute favourite. I didn't have to wait long, I heard the front door slam shut and my wife giggle. There was a rustling of clothes and then something fell off the hall stand as they were introducing themselves to each other. 'Through there' my wife said as they both appeared through the bedroom door. The guy must have stood at about 6' 4'' or even slightly taller with big powerful looking shoulders 'Yes' was all he replied in English but with an African accent 'whatever you want'. His bright wife teeth shone from his very black face as he smiled at her, they both sat on the end of the bed. My wife's hands reached around the back of his head and pulled him in for a kiss. Her tongue darting in and out of his mouth as she enjoyed kissing his full lips. He pushed her down on to the bed and without any preamble put his large black hand up her dress and right on to her naked pussy. 'Good' he said 'I prefer shaved white pussy. The French women I have met still like hairy and it reminds me of my homeland'. My wife stood up, he remained sat on the bed, went over to her handbag. 'We agreed a price' she said and then peeled of a wad of Euro's which he folded and put in to his jeans 'you'll earn every fucking Euro before you get out of here'. He then stood up and stripped in front of her, she gazed appreciatively at his young black body. 'You are magnificent' she complimented as she stroked his long black cock with her left hand, it's whiteness standing out against his blackness, the only colours showing were the gold of her wedding ring and the blue stone in her engagement ring. She k kicked off her mules and one clattered against the closet door, undid her dress which he helped pull away from her shoulders and then threw it in the direction of my closet hide. She was naked and he stood back and looked at her, turning her so that he could see all of her curves. She then undid her ponytail and let her long blond hair drop down. She sat back down on to the bed, having left only the bottom sheet on it, and crawled backwards beckoning him to join her there. He did so crawling along on his knees, his big black cock waving in the air. She raised her legs and rested her feet on his shoulders, halting his progress, she let her right foot run across his face and he started to lick its sole before taking several of her gorgeous toes in to his mouth. She swapped feet and he did the same to her other foot before she lowered them and allowed him to kiss his way up her legs to her pussy. 'Yes please' she pleaded as his tongue fell upon its wetness. His fingers pulled her wide open and I could see very clearly his long pink tongue licking at her, going deeply in to her. She came quickly but let him bring her off a few more times before he turned her on to her belly. He pulled her cheeks open and his tongue started to work her bum hole over. She adored being rimmed and he was hitting her magic spot big time. His cock seemed to be getting bigger and he opened a condom packet, pulled the rubber on to his lengthy cock, it's veins standing out, as his massive erection stood up like a flag pole. He pulled her on to her knees to fuck her doggy style. He had his cock in his right hand and slid it in to my willing whore of a wife. I watched, the wooden slats open quite wide now, as inch after lovely inch was jammed in to her and saw her body react as it filled her. She moaned loudly as he finally had it all in her and then he started to fuck her, slowly at first, with long strokes which went very deeply in to her. I could see her face, her eyes closed, tongue tip sticking out her mouth, a glaze of sweat on her top lip and forehead. She stiffened and orgasmed but he was barely on the move yet. He carried on, working up a good pace fucking her hard for a good 15 minutes before he let out a massive groan, shuddered and came himself. She fell forward with his black body resting on top of her and they lay like that for awhile, him kissing her neck, nibbling her ears and her panting for breath. It was a temporary lull and full operations would commence again shortly if my wife had anything to do with it. It was all too much for me and I had pulled a pair of my wife's tights from her bag covered the end of my cock with them and tossed myself off in to them at the sight of this young black giant pleasuring my wife as a paid gigolo.

And another good well written chapter you do it too me all the time love it more please

"And another good well written chapter you do it too me all the time love it more please "
She is only resting!

"And another good well written chapter you do it too me all the time love it more please She is only resting! "
at least it gives me a rest lol

"And another good well written chapter you do it too me all the time love it more please She is only resting! at least it gives me a rest lol"
I'll update once you have recovered!

By *rishlass16Woman  over a year ago

mansfield

Fantastic stories , making me horny reading them !! Can't wIt for the next instalment !!

Always a great story from Jamesy

He pulled his large black cock out of my wife, making her gasp as he did so, and it came out naked. The condom was just hanging out of her pussy, resting against her swollen lips, he pulled it out, it was full of his young spunk and he discarded it again in my direction. I reached a hand out of the closet and retrieved the condom and poured its contents on to mine inside her tights, some of it got on my fingers and I licked them clean, it was still warm. I returned to the action as he turned my wife over and lay upon her, kissing her mouth, her hands run up and down his back, across his buttocks, gripping his cheeks. Her right foot was running up and down his left leg and she then let her fingers run up and down his crack, fingering his hole but holding off from penetrating it. He kissed her passionately and was enjoying the feeling of his arse being played with. 'Roll over on to your stomach' she ordered 'and remember it's the piper that calls the tune in this business arrangement!' He complied, very willingly as she sat astride his legs, laying flat upon his back, kissing and licking his neck before letting her tongue run slowly down his spine. She was resting her hands on his back, her hands almost shining against his black skin, and her tongue reached the top of his crack. She let it run up and down it, licking across his hole, but without lingering upon it. He was trying to lift his bottom up, offering it to my wife's greedy tongue and her hands pulled his cheeks further apart until the pinkness of his opening was showing. She kissed his hole before letting her tongue probe its entrance, dipping her tongue end inside him. He moaned his pleasure as she lapped at his hole before slipping her right hand index finger in to him. Initially only the first inch of it but soon the whole finger which she wiggled before removing it and putting two fingers in to him and really working his hole over. It carried on like this until all her fingers were in him and only her thumb remained outside resting in his crack. 'You want more don't you boy?' she laughed and removed, only partially, the four fingers allowing her to clench her fingers together with the lonely thumb in preparation for getting her whole hand inside of him. He groaned loudly, but was enjoying himself nevertheless, as she slid the whole of her hand in to his black arse. Her white hand first disappearing into him, then her wrist disappearing and now some of her arm. She must have had been massaging his prostrate as he was rolling about with pleasure. 'You've done this before' she commented but he was beyond words by now as she worked him over. 'Stay there' she ordered and pulled her hand out of his hole with a loud suction noise. She picked a pillow out and rested it under his hips so that his bottom was proud of the mattress and then stood up and headed toward the closet. She opened the door on the opposite side to where I was standing and reached in to her luggage. She pulled out a very large pink strapon and closed the door. I looked at her lovely arse as she bent over to put it on and then watched as she went back to the bed with it firmly in place and ready to fuck the guy. She got back on the bed, resting on her knees and positioned the strapon by his hole and with a single thrust of her hips was in the guy in one stroke, burying the eight inches of artificial cock in to his lucky arse. She started to pump away at him, with deep long strokes, as he lay star shaped across the bed, his arse lifting to meet her strokes. She rose up until she was crouching behind him and fucked him even harder. Her bum clenching as each of her strokes hit home, her blond hair flying as she took control of him. She slapped his arse cheeks in time with her thrusts before withdrawing from him and making him rollover on to his back, he automatically raised his legs as she entered him again and she began to fuck him some more. His eyes were shut, he was moaning and sweating and his cock was hard again or still! My wife thrust away at him but took his cock in both her hands and rubbed up and down its length. He soon came, with great white globules of spunk shooting out of him and on to his dark skin. My wife rubbed it in to him before bending to lick it off his body whilst still fucking his poor arse. She was sweating as well and I could see beads running down her back, her breaths were more short pants now, and she was beginning to slow down. He came again under the assured touch of her hands and she then stopped fucking him and fell upon him, the strapon still firmly stuck up his arse, and their skins joined by the slickness of his cum on his belly and chest. I came again, shooting another load in to my wife's ruined tights. I felt light headed and really needed some air but remained trapped in my voyuer cell and wondered what else was to come.

Another good chapter Love it

horsham

Great story love it

Fantastic read!!!

They lay upon the bed, their gorgeous bodies sticking together with a mixture of sweat and cum, when there was a loud knocking at the apartment door. 'Your husband?' he asked. 'No, he is at work, just ignore it' she replied kissing his willing mouth. The knocking continued and my wife eventually sighed and got off the bed, reached over for one of my shirts and headed for the door. I heard her open it and say hello and the next thing I saw she was walking back in to the bedroom hand in hand with her young Arab stud from the day before. He had remembered their date and was attempting to apologise for not being at the supermarket as arranged. 'Not to worry' my wife said in a soothing voice 'join us'. He pulled his robe over his head and kicked off his flip flops and got on to the bed as my wife removed my shirt. The two guys were both stroking their hard cocks as my wife rejoined the action on the bed. She took the Arab cock straight in to her mouth and sucked on its head and the black guy was fingering her soggy pussy. I could here her slurping on his gigantic erection and her pussy squelching as the other guys long black fingers worked it over. She reached over for a condom, pulled it over the long Arab cock and then sat astride the boy and started to rock back and forth upon it. It was a matter of minutes form his arrival at the dour to his insertion in to my wife's pussy. The black guy was pulling a condom over his recovered cock and then positioned himself behind her. He pushed her slightly forward and taking himself in hand placed his cock by her pussy. I could see the Arab cock, thick and long inside her, working its magic. The black cock pushed in to her already full looking pussy and she moaned loudly as it took its place inside her very willing and very stretched pussy. He went deep and then withdrew most of it before pushing it home again. He started to fuck her hard now and the Arab boy was banging upwards, his hips thrusting with his strokes. They hit a rhythm and their cocks were working in tandem, thrusting in and out of her at the same time and she was lost in ecstasy as the two young men lived out my wife's fantasy. The black cock and the dusky Arab cock looked enormous as they fucked her, her pussy lips distended as a result of the attention it had received. I watched as her fingers fisted and gripped the sheet as her body was used by these guys, she came often and she was definitely not faking it. I was rubbing my cock like crazy, and soon came again in to her sodden tights. The guys were banging away at her for what seemed like ages but was probably only about twenty minutes before they both came.

By *achelTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dubai

This is an incredible story! I hope she extends her trip

harwich

Thanks....more to follow.

"Thanks....more to follow. "
looking forward to it

"Thanks....more to follow. "

loving the post

The guys were breathing heavily and just lay, literally, where they had just came. My wife's legs were still locked around the black guys back as the three of them lay together, like one multicoloured creature. She still had two large cocks inside her well stuffed pussy and she was still very much the white sandwich filling between the black skin and the dusky Arab skin. Her hands were holding the the guy on top, her nails scratching his very black skin. The Arab was fondling her breasts, pinching her nipples. 'God that was good....so fucking good' she exclaimed. The black guy lifted himself off of her and withdrew his large cock from her pussy, the condom was full of his juice as he pulled it off and threw it over his shoulder. 'I have to go' he smiled, kissing my wife on the lips, 'I have another appointment.' He dressed and left, counting his pay. The Arab cock gradually subsided and plopped out of her pussy with a loud sort of farting noise. His condom was still in place and full of his exotic spunk. The wife rolled off him and he lay on his side sucking on her nipples before kissing her lips. 'How old are you?' she asked 'forget that, don't tell me.' I guess that she had decided that he was more than old enough for her. Her left hand reached for his cock and pulled the rubber off his cock before she moved and pushed him back down on to his back. She turned her back on him, straddled him and pushed her pussy in to his face before dropping down to suck on his wet cock. Her hands were rubbing life back in to it, slowly at first but with a gathering pace. She took its head in to her mouth but alternated with long licks along its length, she sucked on his balls before returning to sucking his cock. She was taking an amazing amount of him in to her mouth, the head straining against the inside of her cheeks, pushing the skin outwards. She was sucking loudly and the boy was groaning with satisfaction as she worked on him, muttering something about Allah as he writhed under her. His fingers were holding her pussy lips apart and her swollen clit was exposed and was sucking and licking it. She came on him and squirted in to his face long before he reciprocated and shot his load in to her mouth, she spat his cock out of her mouth, and he shot yet more spurts of spunk on to her face. She was licking her lips and enjoying its taste.

harwich

She fell upon his cock, her tongue licking him clean as his spunk run down her face, dripping off her chin and back on to him. Her hands cupped his balls and started to squeeze them as she sucked his cock, draining every last drop of the boys juice from his large Arab cock. He was breathing heavily and seemed to be struggling to keep up with my wife's demands and needs. He was alive with sweat, his nipples standing proud as his body reacted to her attention. She pushed him down on to his face, kissed his neck and then run her tongue slowly down his spine before starting to rim his slim bottom. Kissing his hole first, before slipping her tongue into it, together with two of her fingers. He moaned and rose to his knees, bending forward so that she could better pleasure his bottom. She pulled his cheeks apart and went deeper in to his hole, she had four fingers of her left hand inside him and I worried that she could lose her wedding and engagement rings in his soggy bottom. She massaged his prostrate and his bottom wriggled in the air as she played the young boy. 'You like this?' she asked between licks of his arse. His answer was muffled as his face was buried in a pillow but he said that his bottom was very sensitive and had been used before. She eventually left his arse alone and reached between his legs to feel for his cock and to see if it was ready for her use. It hung long and flaccid but not hard enough for her proper use. 'You need a rest before you are any use to me' she said as lay back on the bed 'lets bathe and see if that helps.' She went to the bathroom and run the bath before returning for the boy, they both climbed in the warm water and she started to soap his body.

I took the opportunity to escape the closet and the apartment while they were occupied with each other. I dropped her soaking tights back in to her bag and sneaked away for a well earned beer at a cafe opposite.

harwich

So horny again reading this

horsham

The Arab boy emerged from the apartment block some 30 minutes later counting his financial reward. He had the decency to look tired, my wife had made him earn every Euro currently in his hands. He headed for the bus stop and the return journey to the camp. I decided to go back to the apartment and made my way to the door, opening it quietly and entering the apartment. My wife had not had time to tidy up, the bed was destroyed, the sheets showing tell tale wet patches and the pillows scrunched. A packet of condoms was still on the bedside table and the used ones littered the floor. I counted at least seven dotted around the floor. Alison was in the bathroom so I poured some chilled white wine in to two glasses and returned to the bedroom, stripped and laid on the bed. I heard the chain flush and she entered the room, dressed in only a teeshirt. 'I think you have something to tell me' I said sipping my wine and pointing at the used rubbers littering the floor. She flushed but remained calm 'I went shopping and picked up a real bargain'. She came over to the bed, pulled the tee shirt over her head so that she was naked. Her breasts jiggled in front of me and her nipples seemed enormous, standing proud and swollen. Her pussy squelched as she got on to the bed, she had a small love bite on the inner thigh of her left leg. 'Was he a vampire?' I asked pointing at the mark. She laughed 'No but he had good teeth'. She opened her thighs to inspect the bruise and I looked at her pussy, it was really wide open, her lips swollen and distended and looked really wet. 'It was a young black guy, nothing other than a bit of cock fun, you know my weakness for big black cock' she volunteered banking on my apparent ignorance of her activities and the Arab boy. She lowered her head and kissed me on the lips 'You don't begrudge me a little fun do you?' she asked rubbing my cock. She then lifted herself up and lowered herself down on to my hard cock and fucked me very hard.....and not for the first time that day!

I wish there had been of this. A great tale! Shame the writer is no longer in Fab

» Add a new message to this topic