FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The wife loves cock

The wife loves cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

2012 me and wife got invited to her friends xmas party. We turned up nice and smart the wife had a little red dress on underneath her fur coatlooking hot as usual. I met sone of her friends before but not all of them anyway the drinks were flowing free bar by the way when i said im going up to the hotel room as i was abit pissed she said ok ill catch you up in a bit make sure you stay awake for me as she grabbed my cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I went straight to the room with a hard cock i tried to stay wake but i was pissed. Next thing i heard my wifes voice in the corridor loud and laughing so i reached my cock and started to wank myself off when the hotel door burst open and my wife fell through the door but behind followed two male friends. She looked at me and said this is paul and lee my work mates and fuck buddies my jaw dropped fuck buddies i said she said they fuck me when i need cock i was shocked she then took her white thong off passed it to me and said sniff these and get your cock out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good stuff keep going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going dont let us down in mid stroke!

I was still half pissed so i took my semi hard cock and started to sniff her wet damp thong as i looked up my wife was on her knees with a cock in each hand there cocks were not as big as mine she slowly started to suck on the cocks gagging as she looked at me wanking away in the bed sniffing her thong

She lifted her dress above her head and threw it on the floor she crept over to me and told me this is for you watch me get fucked. I carried on wanking as i felt her warm pussy she jumped on the bed and took a cock from behind and one in her mouth she was getting spit roasted in front of me moaning and gagging

By *llwork55Couple  over a year ago

san antonio

This is one of my fantasies.

The men took turns fucking her mouth then her warm pussy she then stood up and straddled over me tubbing her pussy saying dont touch it as she cum all over my face she then went back to sucking two cocks again i reached for my phone and started to take pics and record my wife playing with two cocks

She started to ride one of the males hard and i could see her cumming again all over his cock she jumped off and made them stand in front of her and made them wank in front of her telling them to spunk over her face

The two guys were wanking away as i stroked my cock rubbing her damp thong over my bell thinking of my wife getting fucked in front of me thrn boom the two of them spunked all over face dribbling down her face on to her perky tits she licked there cocks clean and kissed the end of there bellends telling them i will see you two in work next week

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

.... there cocks were not as big as mine ....

Bloody hell That's a turn up for the books. They're usually Shergar's progeny

My wife then crept over to me and my hard cock and said right your turn now she sucjed my balls and ran her tongue down my shaft before sucking my cock covered in pre cum i reached for pussy before she let me cock go and straddled my face as she went in the 69 gagging on my cock her pussy was soaked so i licked her clit as i finger fucked her good i felt her pussy go tight and boom she cum all over my chin

She kept sucking my cock holding my balls tight i couldnt hold ot no more i shot my spunk into her mouth she turned around and swallowed the lot in front of me telling me i only swallow your spunk.

We both went to sleep but i couldnt believe what had happened as my wife is usually very shy.

The next morning we woke up and said to her last night was amazing she replied dont know what you mean get dressed and lets get breakfast whilst she gave me a wink. We have never talked about this since but i know now what happens when she has to stay in work late say i love my wife and this really turned me on perphaps one day it will happen again

» Add a new message to this topic