FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > beach (first attempt. go easy)

beach (first attempt. go easy)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A beautiful summers day, barely a cloud in the sky and the lightest breath of wind to take the venom from the glaring mid afternoon sun. As I stroll barefoot along the burning sand, with the sun beating down on my bare body, thoughts drifting like the sparse clouds until, something catches my eye.

There in the near distance among the crowds, I catch my first glimpse of your stunning form.

Reclined on the sand, one knee raised accentuating the curve of your shapely leg. A modest bikini fit for a 1950s movie queen barely holding your ample breaststroke. Golden skin glistening in the scorching sun. A stirring in my soul as I realise that I want you and have to have you no matter what.

Realising I have to take the opportunity now or never I begin to walk slowly towards the spot where you are shining like a goddess on the sand. With each step I grow more and more aware of your incredible feminine curves. God I want you badly. I force myself to continue, slowly making my way to the conveniently empty space next to you.

"Do you mind if I put my towel down here?" I ask slightly nervous.

You turn your head slowly and lower your sunglasses. I can feel your piercing eyes scan my body from top to bottom in what feels like an age. With a little smile, pushing the sunglasses back into place " of course. We do know each other after all!"

My mind blanks as I hurry to lay my towel down. "Know each other? " "god where from?" My brain is racing trying to make the connection as I lower Myself onto the towel trying to recover some sense of calm.

For what seems like an age we lay baking side by side in the sun, my mind desperately trying to figure out how I could not recognise the gorgeous woman to my left.

The silence is broken as you once again turn your head smiling slyly and say " well, have you worked it out yet?"

"Worked it out? " I ask, still confused.

"How I know you? " you reply, smile broadening as you realise I have no idea.

"I'm sorry I reply I really can't place your face"

You roll onto your side smile beaming. " this might help" as you slowly discreetly pull one side of your bikini top down revealing the most amazing and unforgettable breast I've seen. Then it all clicks. " my god, it's you! From the website"

" that's right" you chuckle " you wouldn't recognise the face as you've never seen it. However I'm glad to see you remember the tits you've been lusting after for months"

I'm shellshocked. How is it possible that I've bumped into the gorgeous, sex fiend I've been sharing intimate stories and pictures with for the past two months?

My heart racing, lost for words and feeling increasingly hot, I blurt out " would you like to come for a swim?"

"As it's got soo hot I think I will. " you purr.

I take your hands and help you up. The first touch of our fingertips coarsing through me like electricity.

The water is so cold as we begin to paddle out. You shriek as the waves splash your sensuous body and grab hold of my waste. Your touch onMy body feels like heaven. My libido swelling in, what now feel like too small shorts. I grab your hand and pull you running into the sea. Up to our waists in the cold sea you fling your arms round my neck and kiss me firm on the lips. Your wet breasts pressed against my chest you whisper " you know I saw that lump in your shorts?"

I can't resist anymore " did you now? I think that maybe you should do something about it! "

Taking one hand from round my neck I push your arm down into the water. Guiding your hand to the rock hard lump in my shorts. Your fingertips instinctively curl around my manhood, gently stroking along it's length.

Taking your hand again I guide it inside my shorts so you can get a proper grip. "Don't mess around" I tease. "Do it properly"

Slowly but firmly your soft hand glides over my engorged cock. I'm desperate to play with your breasts but there are too many people around. So I settle for letting my eager hands explore the curves of your backside, squeezing, sliding underneath to feel all of you. Fingers pulling aside the tight crotch of your bikini to seek out the centre of your pleasure. You gasp and your grip tightens as I push two fingers inside you, rhythmically stroking as my thumb circles over your now hard clit. I pull you close as our pace quickens until we both Cum in each others hands trying to look nonchalant as others play only yards away.

I kiss you deep and hard before taking your hand and leading back up the beach.

As we dry And recover you turn and say " it's a shame you never got to play with my tits!"

"Pack your things" I say firmly. It's not far to my place and there's a great deal more I need from you. I hope you are prepared. ........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

As the sun begins to set we dry ourselves off. You wrapped modestly in a towel deftly remove your bikini and slip your beautiful spotty summer dress over your head, allowing the towel to drop as it falls over your fabulous curves. You reach down into your bag, the full view of your heaving cleavage a sight to behold. Pulling out your pretty white panties you begin to slip them over your ankles.

"You won't be needing those" I say holding out my hand. Reluctantly you hand me your underwear which I slip into a pocket.

"I might let you have them back later"

We walk in the evening sun, talking about nothing in particular as though we had been friends for years. After a few minutes we come to the spot where my car is parked. Opening the door of the big silver Mercedes I usher you into the passenger seat. "it's not far" I reassure " ten minutes or so. Are you sure you want this?"

"I'm sure." You purr, flashing a wicked grin.

We pull away and begin the journey to my place. After clearing the seaside traffic we are on the main road and making good progress.

"Wow" you gasp. "This seat is so hot"

"I've turned the heated seat on" I grin

"Um thanks but it's not cold" you reply

"it's not for you. I want you warmed up as soon as we arrive. In fact I think you should help. Why don't you get yourself nice and wet for me, it's not far I want you soaking for me. Don't you dare Cum though"

Tentatively you pull your dress up revealing your smooth thighs and the lines of your well trimmed Pussy. Your fingers begin gently tracing the lines of your sex. As I glance across I can see your warm centre swelling and opening as you begin to lose yourself in pleasure. Your free hand grasps at your breasts, squeezing, searching out ever hardening nippers as the pace of the fingers becomes ever quicker. Well practiced fingers now circling your swollen Clit as you start to gently moan. I find it hard to steer, transfixed by the sight of you giving in to ecstasy.

"Not far now. Don't you dare cum" I remind you. You open your eyes and shoot me a mock doe eyed look of disappointment. " okay I'll be good" as you slow your pace slightly.

Coming into town now we pull up at a set of traffic lights. The cab of the articulated lorry next to your Window towers above us. I wind down your window. "Show him what he's missing" I gently command.

To my surprise you unclip your seat belt and turn slightly to face the truck. Lifting one leg onto the dashboard, the other onto the open window frame, you lean back, head on my chest . From the passenger mirror I view your fingers spreading your wetness before plunging deep inside you. You stroke hard gasping with pleasure.

"Shit the lights are changing. Turn round."

We pull away from the lights as you re fasten your seat belt. Funnily enough the huge lorry is very slow to get moving.

"Good girl. I'm glad you like to do as you are asked. I bet that driver still has his hand on his cock"

"I enjoyed it" you smile.

With that you Press your still wet fingers to my lips "can't you tell?"

I part my lips inviting you to let me taste the wet cum still glistening on your fingers. As it slides between my open lips my tongue curls round the digit, savouring every last drop of your sweet taste.

Less than a minute later we take a turn into a secluded side road and pull into the driveway of my detached Georgian home. With your taste and smell still on my lips I can barely contain myself.

"We're here. Hop out I want you now"

I round the car and open your door as you step out I can't help notice the large damp area on the leather seat.

"Sorry" you murmur slightly embarrassed.

"Don't worry. You are going to make up for it very soon" with a knowing smile I take your hand and lead you to the front door. .........

Opening the heavy wooden door I usher you in. The hallway and stairs bathed in the early evening glow of the summer sun. I place my hands lightly on your shoulders as you stop to take in your surroundings.

"Okay?" I ask.

"Yes it's lovely"

"Good"

With that I lift your hair to one side revealing your exquisite neck. Hands dropping to your waist, my lips begin planting soft kisses on your neck and shoulders. My hands exploring every inch of your body, every curve, lingering over your full breasts, teasing your nipples through your thin summer dress.

Taking your chin in my hand and turning your head so I can explore your mouth with an eager tongue. Lifting your dress now sliding up your thighs and over your backside. The material gliding like smoke over your smooth skin. A searching hand between your legs seeking out the heat of your sex. You part your legs slightly allowing strong fingers to explore the wet folds of your now throbbing pussy. Your button hard clot buzzing under my firm touch. Your heat is palpable. Reaching deeper now my fingers glide inside you as our tongues continue to dance together.

Turning you round I ease you towards the stairs. Gently pushing you backwards up the first few, our eyes locked .

"Sit down I'm hungry"

Compliant once again you sit. Lifting your legs to the next step, spreading your thighs so I can gaze on your hot wet centre for the first time. I drop to my knees and kiss your inner thighs. Soft rapid kisses lips brushing, tongue Darting, searching for the ultimate prize. Working up your thighs till I'm there, mouth hovering over the most fantastic opening. I can feel your heat on my face. Your scent fills my nostrils and intoxicates. Over come with lust I bury myself between your legs. My hungry tongue tracing every line. Probing your tight opening deeper and deeper until my mouth is full of you. Hands still grasping for those long awaited breasts. My tongue now dancing over your throbbing clit. Pressure increasing slowly as you begin to grind hard onto my mouth. Both your hands now pulling on the back of my head as you writhe with pleasure. I couldn't stop if I wanted to. I build my pace, licking, flicking, sucking your hard button. Your hips buck and back arches as you scream with release. Pulling my head so hard I think my neck might break. As your body relaxes I kiss you full on the mouth. Letting you experience your own sweet taste.

"Up you get. I'm not finished with you yet"

On shaky legs I lead you up the stairs. Dress still round your waist and a burning glow between your legs.

"wow "you exclaim as we reach the landing. "That was amazing. What can I do for you? "

" whatever you are told" I reply with a grin as I open the door to the bedroom " this is where the real fun begins"...........

By *rowsing2016Woman  over a year ago

somewhere in beautiful Pennsylvania, USA

ah, please do continue...... very good....

Thank you. More to follow shortly

Gutted only one person read it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awesome !

Thanks

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Hope there's more to come

The large bedroom is simply decorated. Old wooden floor, high ceilings, minimal furniture save for a large wardrobe and two substantial bedside chests. The bed itself dominates the room, king size, antique wooden structure with decorative posts at each corner. The crisp white Egyptian cotton covers giving a sense of purity mismatched with the acts about to occur.

Leading you to the bed I urge you to sit on the edge .

Standing straight in front of you I take your hands and place them on the aching bulge in my shorts.

" my turn now" I smile wickedly lowering the waistband to reveal my straining length. Your Hands envelope me, gently stroking the hard smooth shaft now raging to be satisfied.

" your mouth" instruct

Without complaint you lean in towards my manhood. Red lips parting as your eager tongue reaches out for its first taste of me. Gently circling my tip as your hand strokes to reveal my most sensitive parts.

" very good" I praise. " now take it all" a firm hand on the back of your head guides your hot open mouth down onto me. Almost all of me!

" wow. You really are well practiced" the sweet eyes staring up into mine would never have given away the fact that you were so proficient with a cock. Slowly I begin to rock my hips, steadying your head with my hand as I take your mouth for my own pleasure. Not once does your gaze leave mine as I glide faster into your willing opening. It's becoming too much. I need to stop. Withdrawing my dripping length from your Mouth I smile taking you gently by the chin to kiss you deep. " I can taste my cock on your mouth." I tease. "So you've shown me you can suck. Now, can you fuck? "

Turning you round quickly I push you face first to the bed. Knees now on the floor bent at the waist as if praying to an unseen idol. Gathering your arms behind your back, firmly but not so as to cause pain, I enter your soaking centre in one long steady stroke. You feel amazing. The heat from your sex is incredible. I have to steel myself from Cummings there and then, pausing to re compose. Turning your head to the side you flash a petulant grin. " am I too much for you?" You tease. Your grin turns to gasp as I begin to plough my hardness deep and long into you. Every stroke striking my full length into the clenching centre of you. My pace builds as do your moans. My grip tightening on your wrists, becoming lost in ecstasy. The sound and scent of our sex fills the room dizzying my brain. I can't hold on much longer and as you howl in pleasure for the second time your clenching pussy causes me to explode. Twitching deep inside you I collapse onto your back once again nuzzling your neck. After a few minutes of kissing and recovery we unravel ourselves. As I withdraw from you I see my thick Cum glistening on your thighs. " god I'm sorry I got carried away"

"it's fine I like it" you purr as you reach behind and slide a finger into your soaked sex. Popping it into your mouth and licking it clean you wink."Some of the best I've had"

Standing and lowering your dress you look amazing. Flushed and tousled but stunning all the same.

"I have to go" you apologise I have to be somewhere.

" I'll give you a lift" I offer disappointed.

"No need he's only round the corner"

"What? He?"

"Yes I have a meet organised tonight. Now if you don't mind I'm going to use your shower. It wouldn't do to turn up with your Cum running down my legs would it? "

As you stride from the room and find the shower I sit shellshocked on the bed.

Lying back and listening to the water as you clean yourself up I begin to feel a little envious of the guy who will be experiencing your sensuous body next.

I must have dozed off as when I open my eyes there you are. Perfection. No more beach dress but a sexy black evening number and killer heels. Registering my confusion you smile " a girls got to be prepared. It's amazing what you can fit into a beach bag. Now you need to get showered"

"Why?"

"Because you're coming with me. It's time you learned to share and be a proper swinger. Don't worry you'll be fine. Me and Adam have had more than one extra at a time. Now go get clean so we can both go and get filthy again"

If only these things happened in reality.

Any ideas how to get more views?

Mmm that was great. Hope you continue...

Thank you. I need to find a new thread or scenario to do.

Loved this story

Carry in this thread with the meet you go to

Thanks. I will have to have a think about it.

Need to find another story

Should really revisit this

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

mm very interesting