FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > actions in the dark

actions in the dark

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obblybits OP   Couple  over a year ago

huddersfield

as we laid in the inner-tent we listened out for the gentle snores of my parents, I was a little old to be going to the caravan but I took my friend and we got d*unk it was my birthday so I laid with my friend giggling.

then she asked me if I had ever been with a women I replied with a hidden smile and said yes I have a couple of times.

she told me she hadn't but would like to. I new were this was leading to and I shudders in pleasure.

she said if I was to go with a women I would want it to be with a friend.

then in a whisper she said I would like it to be with you.

I ran my hand over her bulging chest and felt her firm nipples and watched her sliding closer to me.

her hand fumbled her silk PG's to expose her wonderful chest for my to tease her nipples with my tong.

she reached out for me and I moved my body closer to her, when she touched me my body moved in such an amazing way ready for this moment to have her wonderful body so close to me.

I slid my hand down her bottoms and felt the gentle feel of her pubes against my fingers. her body moved in rhythm to by fingers as I slowly slipped one finger inside feeling her wetness against my fingers.

oh god it exited me so much I wanted to be down there I wanted to be deep inside her.

she unbuttoned my pants and slipped own nervous hand down my body and in to my own wet pussy.

it was mind blowing but I just felt like I wanted her I wanted to make her scream and move underneath me.

I asked her to move her soft arm and lay on her back.

I slipped her silk pg's all the way off and lifted one knee gently and was laying beneath me, as I laid down and slipped my fingers in to her loveliness and moved closer until my tong was caressing her pussy feeling her body move and the groans coming from her whilst I went in and out and around her clit I could feel her hands on my head as she moaned and groaned then the last shake of her body and her begging me to stop and her juices ran down my chin.

it was an amazing night and the first ov many amazing night with her....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

A very hot story I'm sure we'd all love to hear the rest

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes we would :p

» Add a new message to this topic