FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I AM NOT INTO BDSM FUN

I AM NOT INTO BDSM FUN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a man once wrote here that he was not into bdsm, or roleplay,only staright sex. so this is my reply

so read this then tell me if your into roleplay or bdsm then..

i will have you on the bed bum to the edge,, your penis between your legs.. i seperate your legs and rim your ass with my tongue, placing my hands on your cock til you start to stiffen, i play and milk you cock til you are full hard. then i lick and suck your testicles til wet and dripping in myhand so they move freely,, then i begin on your shaft, tasting the pheromones and tasting all the flavour to come with the tip of my tongue.falatio.. and then i take the whole thing in my mouth sucking and licking and spitting so that your cock is so full and hard. taking the whiole lenght in my mouth and feeling deep and i gag on it, then continue the blow job with full wetness., then you take my head and grab my hair pushing me harder , this signles that you are ready to com as your testicals retract pwards to empty,,but i stop,

and you know waht i want from you.. you tether my hands to the bed and seprate my legs, and pasionately kiss me before going into my neck,, and breast,, nipping them with your teeth and sucking so hard the nipples strectch and become erect.. this is breast pain,, then go down om me, cunnilingtus,, licking me from front to back,, seprating my lips with your fingers,, tonguing gently at first ad rimming my ass when you decide to insert one then two fingers ,, playing and flicking back and forth on my cervix and gspot this marks the beginning of my needing your cock,, but you wait til i beg you for it asking and pleading with you,,then the orgasm denial happens to me, you continue playing and i yearn for more.. when i com and squirt on your fingers you insert your cock and my body shudders for more,, and you pump my vigina harder and i squirt more as the orgasm intensifies...

when you retract your falcid cock i will lick it dry and share the taste with you.spitting it at you.to ensure that we both feel and remember how it was when it cooled.

although some may say thats straight sex we all have a little bdsm in all of us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

phew!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ok its official, I am definitely into BDSM and Roleplay! hehe

» Add a new message to this topic