FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An early swinging memory

An early swinging memory

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A true story from around 5 years ago. More to follow...

My second visit to Chameleons was much more relaxed than the first. I knew what to expect and I decided to arrive early one Sunday afternoon. Who cared if there was no action - it was summer and my tan could be topped up on the terrace.

As I walked through the bar to get changed I noticed a couple of couples who instantly sparked an interest for me. One beautiful woman in particular had a short, auburn bob, a gorgeous smile and Brown eyes with a very mischievous sparkle. Would I get chance to chat to her?

Better than that. On returning to the bar joined a group of people chatting. Others seemed to know each other well but it turned out to be this couples' first visit to a swingers club and they both claimed to be nervous.

As the experienced old head, with one whole previous visit, I tried to reassure them; telling them that they would doubtless have many offers but they were in charge. I shared with them that a couple on my previous visit told me that they'd started swinging by just allowing others to watch them, without anyone joining in.

After a bit more chat, and a whispered conversation between the two of them, I was invited to join them in a quieter area at the back of the bar. They began by gently kissing each other, then gradually increasing the intensity until she removed his towel and sank to her knees to take him into her mouth. All the while they were looking around, asking me if I was liking what I saw, as well as commenting on the others who were stealing glances from across the bar.

Soon she stood and removed her panties, leaving her fish net dress in place. She turned to face me and, keeping intense eye contact with me, lowered herself onto her husband's cock. Watching them from so close was beautiful. My cock was rock hard and I clearly remember her slightly mocking smile as I asked if she would mind me touching myself.

"I'd be pretty disappointed if you didn't", she replied.

They fucked slowly and sensuously in front of me and after he came I remember her reaching down to cover her fingers with his cum before sharing this between the two of them.

As they finished she treated me to a kiss, allowing me to wondered whether or not I could taste his cum on her tongue. They thanked me for watching (they really did!) before promising to catch up with me later and wandering upstairs to a private room.

More to follow if anyone is interested.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start sir.

Keep it coming

Defo

By *om8420Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Yes, please

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Intrigued by the start. Hope more fun followed ?

After they left me I spent an hour or so chilling in the sun, chatting to others before they caught up with me in the bar area again. We had a great chat about how much we had all been turned on earlier and I told her how the highlight had been her looking me directly in the eye as she lowered herself onto her husband's cock.

I told her that this almost made me cum just watching and that it had been hard not to break our "watching only" agreement and lean forward and kiss her.

After the tiniest glance to her husband, she once again looked me in the eye and whispered to me, "If you can still keep your hands to yourself it might be to your advantage".

With this she placed her hands on my chest and leant forward to kiss me. The stool I was sat on meant that as she stood up she was slightly higher than me. Her perfect, small tongue eased my lips apart in a beautifully slow kiss. Her hands traced over my upper body, just dragging and lightly scratching my skin.

She again repeated "no touching" and this somehow turned me on even more. I could see how smooth her skin was, I could feel her silky soft hair on my face and neck, she smelt gorgeous and although fairly small her books looked firm and her nipples were huge.

She continued to kiss me as her husband stood behind her and began to caress her. Another couple of men had asked if they could join us (we were still downstairs in the bar) but her husband politely said "no thank you but feel free to watch".

Although I managed to keep my hands to my side I soon realised that things were changing for her. The intensity of her kissing increased and she often broke off to breath or slump against my shoulder.

This was the first time I'd felt her body against mine and her softness contrasted with the hard, almost sharp nipples against my chest.

I could now hear that her husband had his fingers inside her and she was very quickly building to a fairly spectacular orgasm. As she did so I had to break our rule and hold her up because I could feel that her legs were weakening. She shuddered as she came more than once and her husband smiled his approval as she collapsed into my arms.

After recovering, we all sat together and she promised to take it further later, with a beautifully naughty smile. She said she had an idea to discuss with her husband.

He asked if I would like to watch them fucking again "Of course", I replied.

I was led upstairs and taken to what many of you will know as the small viewing area at Chams with a window looking onto the large bed in the couples only room.

I soon realised that only he was with me while she appeared through the window. Another couple were playing but my eyes were fixed on his wife who was sat with her knees up lazily fingering herself.

He was asking how much this turned me on, telling me how much he loved watching his wife in front of other men. He then told me he needed to ask her a question and I assumed that I was about to watch them together again as he left me alone behind the curtain.

However, a few moments later he returned to stand next to me and asked if I had a condom. Thinking this was my cue to be led away I turned, asking where. Her voice stopped me... "Stay when you are and watch the couple through the window".

With this, I felt her small, soft hands on my back, caressing me briefly before suddenly removing my towel which fell to the floor where I stood. One hand returned to my back while the other strayed between my legs, reaching between them from behind me to find first my balls and then my cock. I was rock hard then, just as I am now remembering that moment.

Before long I turned to face her and realised for the first time that she was naked. I brought her mouth to mine and kissed her passionately, catching a glimpse of her grinning husband to the side. I asked if they wanted to find a room but was told they wanted to stay right where we were.

It then becomes a blur of memories as I explored every inch of her body. I remember clearly the moment when I reached down to discover how wet she was. At one stage she turned to kiss her husband as I fingered her from behind. When she bent down to take his cock in her mouth I sank to my knees to lick her from behind. She really was beautiful; perfectly round cheeks and so incredibly wet.

"Have you got that condom?", she asked.

As I reached to find it in my towel she asked me to stand and hand it to her. She was now on her knees and took me in her mouth. Behind her, he was stroking his cock - which surprised me by turning me on even more.

This didn't last long though. She soon stopped sucking me to put on my condom and then turned to bend away from me again. As I entered her from from behind she pushed back slowly and I paused to enjoy the moment of being inside this fabulous woman who was being supported by her so generous husband. It was only then that I realised 3 or 4 other men were stood behind him in the doorway, watching us.

Before long she asked to turn round and face me. I lifted her to kiss me again and slowly lowered her onto my cock once more. Soon she was leaning back against her husband, who held her shoulders while I held around her waist as I fucked her with growing intensity. She soon began to scream out her orgasm, which just felt wonderful. Shortly afterwards I came just as explosively and pulled her upright for another long kiss.

All too soon she turned to tell her husband that she wanted him now and very politely they thanked me and headed across the corridor to a private room while I headed to the Jacuzzi with a huge smile on my face.

Later on we met again in the bar for a drink and a chat, though only a brief kiss and a handshake before they left.

They never did tell their names and we never met again, but without doubt a memory I will always treasure.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

Does anyone else have any favourite memories to (anonymously) share?

By *haveadreamMan  over a year ago

Fens

Yes been in that same room many a time and what fun to be had.

Brought back some great memories of Chams

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

We spent some evenings in gems before lockdown, it's a nice relaxed place to just let the inhibitions melt away, one time we were sitting on a sofa in front of the main tv, just sipping our drinks watching a video of a young woman, taking on 3 guys, another couple came and sat on sofa near us, she was quite petite dark hair and a cute smile wearing a little black dress, he was just in a towel quite a bit taller than her, they sat back also watching the screen, Tara nodded a hello to them and snuggled in a bit closer to me she was wearing a light summer dress with buttons down the front, she spun her legs round a bit and put them across my lap, using them to shelter her hand which slipped inside my towel and went back to watching the girl on screen as she was being used by all three guys, on the other sofa she copied Tara's moves giving me a perfect view up her lbd showing a white triangle of knickers, he was more interested in the screen as the girl was trying to swallow the whole cock in her mouth, Tara lazily circled my cock with her finger tips and began wanking my foreskin back and forth under my towel, I undid a couple of her top buttons reaching inside to stroke her hard nipples, she turned and kissed me increasing her wanking of my cock,i slid my hand between her knees, which triggered her to open her legs, I ran my finger along her silky slit, so hot and wet still kissing her mouth, the other couple had stopped watching the screen and were just watching us now, he saw me looking and smiled, pushing her knees apart he hooked the gusset of her knicks to one side and pulled her bald pink cunt open dipping a finger tip into the soft folds, Tara felt the sudden surge of blood into my cock and turned to see what I was looking at, she flicked open my towel, smiled sweetly at me and slid off the sofa onto her knees, engulfing my rigid cock with her hot mouth, I used all my will power to not cum immediately, I just twisted slightly so I could reach the rest of her buttons and undid each one putting her lovely body fully on show to everyone there, that just encouraged Tara to work harder on my cock, she is a real exhibitionist and I knew she wouldn't stop till my cum was running down her hand, I looked back at the other sofa she had copied Tara kneeling in front of him, sucking his bell end as he wanked in her mouth, her ass towards us, gusset to one side her slim fingers working her clit and tugging her hole open, as if they had planned it both at exactly the same time stopped sucking, disrobed and climbed onto the sofa and onto our respective cocks with a single slick movement and began fucking like their lives depended on it, it was all too much for me and I lasted less than 30 seconds, watching her sliding her creamy cunt up and down his veiny cock, while smiling at me over her shoulder, as Tara took me balls deep caused me to unload somewhere so far in it was never going to come back out, Tara took my hand and pulled me towards the showers grinning and saying something about her turn, and a sex swing in another room she had seen.

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

More please

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *oves2010Couple 49 weeks ago

Birmingham

Definitely, great read kind sir

» Add a new message to this topic