FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi Curiosity dreaming

Bi Curiosity dreaming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ivedancer OP   Man  over a year ago

Horsham

I lay naked under the duvet lying on my front my hips turned as my left knee is bent away from me and my buttocks feel open and exposed. I can feel my cock harden against the bedsheets as I wonder about hands that might be rubbing my back as lips kiss my shoulder and neck. I imagine feeling you straddle my leg I can feel your balls loose and heavy on near my arse as your lean forward your cock is a hot wet spot at the back of my hip.. Your fingers work slow circles on my muscles your left hand dragging lower and caressing at my the inside of my leg , pulling it higher towards my chest then your hand , fingers trailing stiff and determined, run up towards my arse. you scrape your finger nails across my cheeks then I feel you reaching across to the dresser the soft squish and pump as you run lubricant into your fingers then back to my arse. youve shifted down a little your cock lies in the open gap of my legs your hand is working its shaft than then the warm , slick , feeling of your fingers parting my cheeks and forcing their way inside me. My cock pushes out a pulse of precum clear and warm I shift under your weight listening to your breath .

"are you ready?"

I nod barely , I can feel you pressed against my back and your hips rock pushing your cock up towards my arse. You shift your body lifting your self up and I can feel the tip of your cock on my arse. I dig my hips into the bed pushing up and back , opening up and pushing down from within to feel your hard , hot , cock slide against me . The pressure and pain is sudden and hot but your urgent breath and steady pace tell me you are waiting for me to push down and relax more. I let out a slight cry and push back will ing my self open and onto your cock until you are within me. We lie connected and still for a moment and I feel your cock pulsing within my guts. That full , almost bloated feeling that swirls between pleasure and pain stirs in my belly and I turn my head to try and kiss you as you slide a slow and careful rhythm of lust within me .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivedancer OP   Man  over a year ago

Horsham

Im thinking of making a trip to abfabs bi monday evenings with the view to enjoying warm nights outdoors and possibly making this fantasy a reality.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic