FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Shocking Realization

My Shocking Realization

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *risky-841 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Plymouth

Four years ago as a girl of 22 who had never had any type of sexual relationships; or anything remotely close, it was a complete shock to have the realization that I am bi sexual, it hit me square in the face. The way it happened was a normal girlie chat on MSN, about who I and a mate fancied. She said she had a thing for Bonnie Wright, a female actress. I laughed to myself and asked her more, she told me she had been out as bi sexual for three years at that date.

The next thing I remember is just sitting up straight and I said to myself, I'm bi too! I couldn't believe it. It was a normal chat with my mate and I realized I also preferred girls. It also made me realize why I had always found myself enjoying the look of a woman's body, and often some girl mates.

I knew I had no luck with men; so I decided to go into scary territory and explore this new side of me. I rang one of my mates from school, who had come out as gay, asking if we could go out to a gay club. He loved that fact that I wanted to explore the new side I had discovered, and we went to a local gay pub and then on to a club. I loved the freedom to look at girls without it feeling wrong, or something disgusting. In fact, I loved the thrill of it! Something so different from who I thought I was, but it was easy to adopt the new me.

I had been introduced to a lesbian through another mate, and through her I met her lesbian mates. We went out for her birthday and went back to her flat for some wine and to chill in front of the TV. I got very d*unk and got chatting to one of the girls, namely Becky, who had started taking some interest in me through flirting wildly. We got locked on the balcony, as the others thought it would be funny; and through that happening I began to feel comfortable. I giggled and started to enjoy the situation and I flirted with her; which she happily returned.. She soon started moving in to gently stoke my forearm, giving me an amazing rush.

I had no rush to get home; I was also very d*unk and didn't want my mate to worry about getting me back home. So I asked if I could stay over and I would make my own way back in the morning; Becky said I could sleep in her room, which I found an irresistible offer.

I got into some PJ's which she offered me and we got into her bed; that's when I said, "You could take me now, i'm too d*unk to want to stop you!" We talked a little long and she soon wanted it and we started kissing and taking off each others PJ's and feeling each others bodies. She said "I'm gonna go down on your pussy!" All I could do was moan and tell her "Get down there then!"

She moved down to my virgin pussy and spread my lips apart; as I saw this my body shook and I arched my back in anticipation, waiting for her lips to touch my clit. It felt good, so fucking good! I had to stop myself from screaming; instead to calm myself down I said "Are you okay?" She giggled into my hole then placed her hand on my inner thigh. I laid my head down allowing my breathing to quicken with excitement, while feeling her tongue on my clit and licking my juices. I came hard, holding her head further into me, while moaning and panting. When it was over I lay there, perfectly content and revelling in the moment.

She came back to lie next to me, and I immediately started feeling her breasts and kissing her softly; I could taste myself on her lips and I pulled her closer gagging to taste her pussy. I started moving very slowly down her body, kissing her breasts, caressing her hips, flicking my tongue over her skin, allowing myself to make every touch linger. When I finally got down to her glistening pussy, I moved my tongue slowly over her clit, making her breathe heavily. I took my fingers and brushed them over her wet hole; then I flicked my tongue wildly over her clit and pushed two fingers up inside her and she immediately got very tight and moaned uncontrollably. I then used my other hand to play with her delicious clit while still pushing my fingers in and out of her as fast as I could. My fingers became so wet I thought the bed would soon be covered in her juices. I noticed she got very loud, although she tried to contain it. I flicked her clit faster as I could tell she was building. She began to shake and she whispered "I'm coming, fuck, I'm coming again!" She relaxed then began stroking my hair. As I came up to lie next to her, she told me I made her come four times. I was surprised and started kissing her again. Eventually we felt the exhaustion set in and we fell asleep in each others arms.

We continued to see each other for the next three weeks, where loads more sex occurred.

More to cum soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow very nice! Can't wait to here more

By *risky-841 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Plymouth

Thanks, I'm glad you like

It was so sexy!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow